Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [coli build] Mire Millionaire [updated]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@ilimati

Thanks!
@ilimati

Thanks!
They/Them FR+2
@ilimati I'm really glad I found this - it has changed the game for me. I was hesitant to try it but I'm loving it and blowing through fodder faster than before. It's something I've wondered about for a long time, if meditate would make things faster. Thanks for this guide!
@ilimati I'm really glad I found this - it has changed the game for me. I was hesitant to try it but I'm loving it and blowing through fodder faster than before. It's something I've wondered about for a long time, if meditate would make things faster. Thanks for this guide!
yfM68XN.gif
Thank you so much for this guide. This build is actually super fun, and feels so much faster than my original mire flier build! I've been fodder training like never before!
Thank you so much for this guide. This build is actually super fun, and feels so much faster than my original mire flier build! I've been fodder training like never before!
JIjswVw.png
|| Accent Sales | Wishlist | Art Dump ||
I collect Tundra and Obelisk skins!
Do you have what I need?
Almost done with leveling one of my dragons for this build. ( I should have just picked one of my 40+ level 25's)

At level 21 he isn't strong enough to run it solo, but I can already see great potential in this build. It is gonna be a lot of fun once he is done.. (Finally a job for my Progen.. O.o)

I already have a Anticitank and a meditate monk that I use in GLR and I love them. I'm going to build my other progen to handle Kelp beds. :D thanks for the build.

Almost done with leveling one of my dragons for this build. ( I should have just picked one of my 40+ level 25's)

At level 21 he isn't strong enough to run it solo, but I can already see great potential in this build. It is gonna be a lot of fun once he is done.. (Finally a job for my Progen.. O.o)

I already have a Anticitank and a meditate monk that I use in GLR and I love them. I'm going to build my other progen to handle Kelp beds. :D thanks for the build.

i7jjUhe.png
@ilimati

Just made this build. Massive improvement over my previous Rooster! This goes so fast, it's wonderful. Super easy start - I meditate twice at the beginning, find that that makes me last longer. Thank you so much for this build; it's really made my life better.
@ilimati

Just made this build. Massive improvement over my previous Rooster! This goes so fast, it's wonderful. Super easy start - I meditate twice at the beginning, find that that makes me last longer. Thank you so much for this build; it's really made my life better.
~Kit~They/Them~Lesbian~Spiral Lover~
I did all the stats right, but for some reason I'm having trouble rally + eliminating the stupid Croaker things. :/
I did all the stats right, but for some reason I'm having trouble rally + eliminating the stupid Croaker things. :/
PJb908Z.png
@BrandonFlowers
now thats weird D: is it only the croakers and everything else works?
@BrandonFlowers
now thats weird D: is it only the croakers and everything else works?
itpCHya.png
i heard there was a place where the light
managed to cut through the dark
but that was just a story for children
and my chest is just a grave for my heart

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
@ilimati I want to thank you for sharing this build with us. It's absolutely changed the game for me (not that I've been here that long), but compared to the Ghost Buster, the MM is so much faster, and stress-free. I love that you don't have to be picky with the starting group. I would argue though that you don't have to run away from the bosses^^ At least not with full breath. (They do eat up time, but I want their familiars.) Also, I want to thank you on behalf of my faes, because they finally have enough to eat! [emoji=fae happy size=1]
@ilimati I want to thank you for sharing this build with us. It's absolutely changed the game for me (not that I've been here that long), but compared to the Ghost Buster, the MM is so much faster, and stress-free. I love that you don't have to be picky with the starting group.

I would argue though that you don't have to run away from the bosses^^ At least not with full breath. (They do eat up time, but I want their familiars.)

Also, I want to thank you on behalf of my faes, because they finally have enough to eat!
Bookmarking this! ;)
Bookmarking this! ;)
This is a great idea, I have to try this.
This is a great idea, I have to try this.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13