Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How Big the Dragons Really Are
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18
@LeucisticCrow
That's the thing, I took the measurements when they were not on breeding cooldown. I have them all nesting to try and resolve this issue, so we'll see. I thought it might be that old bug.
@LeucisticCrow
That's the thing, I took the measurements when they were not on breeding cooldown. I have them all nesting to try and resolve this issue, so we'll see. I thought it might be that old bug.
KkU8mrc.pngeobeTej.pngDRWcvaG.pngMRN8Xxu.pngHRukefK.png
@ShadesofFantasy @Buffykiev @Delphi @LeucisticCrow @Choi

Update!

- added some more visual scales of the small and mid sized breeds to show she size difference inside and between breeds better
- added multipliers for mirror male, tundra male, bogsneak female and coatl male

All updates can be found on the second post of the thread; Visual comparisons
@ShadesofFantasy @Buffykiev @Delphi @LeucisticCrow @Choi

Update!

- added some more visual scales of the small and mid sized breeds to show she size difference inside and between breeds better
- added multipliers for mirror male, tundra male, bogsneak female and coatl male

All updates can be found on the second post of the thread; Visual comparisons
..... lMvwFAW.png Everything Nice the Hatchery PZMAyBy.png ............
they/them
it/its
plagueling
Wishlist
free buttons
Ohh~ thank you. Still can't get over how small spirals and Fae are. I'll compare some of the new info to my older ones.
Ohh~ thank you. Still can't get over how small spirals and Fae are. I'll compare some of the new info to my older ones.
extra-wing-left.pngextra-head-right.pngpGLtnaO.pngextra-head-left.pngextra-wing-right.png
thanks for this, i never knew spirals were so tiny o-o or that imps were so large compared to guardians.
thanks for this, i never knew spirals were so tiny o-o or that imps were so large compared to guardians.
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
mirna_by_pupmew-dcgjmvo.png snapper_button.png
@meluka
This is brilliant, thank you!
As an aside, I would totally commission you for one of these. x3
@meluka
This is brilliant, thank you!
As an aside, I would totally commission you for one of these. x3
klhJnOF.gifba8be269b2f2bc4bb37fc54e44ba68802dcf6d72.gifJc6ZU5D.png9YaT5lY.gifpuJggFR.gif
@leucisticcrow yeah they are like cat sized its crazy!

@rosekitten i am glad people like my work! Yeah i was kind of shoked too how much smaller guardians are than the other two biggies!

@AeonsMusings you can send me a pm with links to the dragons you want comparized together! Remember that i dont have multipliers for all sprites yet and i can only work with the ones listed in the visual comparisations post!
@leucisticcrow yeah they are like cat sized its crazy!

@rosekitten i am glad people like my work! Yeah i was kind of shoked too how much smaller guardians are than the other two biggies!

@AeonsMusings you can send me a pm with links to the dragons you want comparized together! Remember that i dont have multipliers for all sprites yet and i can only work with the ones listed in the visual comparisations post!
..... lMvwFAW.png Everything Nice the Hatchery PZMAyBy.png ............
they/them
it/its
plagueling
Wishlist
free buttons
I knew some were tiny but I didn't realize the differences could be so drastic
This is really cool :3
FR almost should have an automatic size comparison, that would be cool
I knew some were tiny but I didn't realize the differences could be so drastic
This is really cool :3
FR almost should have an automatic size comparison, that would be cool
Amazing! I never realized how small skydancers and spirals are! And now I'm really scared of imperials and ridgebacks now...
Amazing! I never realized how small skydancers and spirals are! And now I'm really scared of imperials and ridgebacks now...
ezgif-5-d59d01f068.gif
Debbie / Nova
18 - Non-Binary - Any Pronouns
Art Shop | Wishlist
2kdMs.gifUgAP0.gifyv2d9.gifJ2yrF.gifA6sar.gif
This is pretty cool, but is also can make breeding choices in hindsight awkwardly hilarious. Haha.
This is pretty cool, but is also can make breeding choices in hindsight awkwardly hilarious. Haha.
2ujob5j.jpg
The idealist sees the world as it should be. The realist sees the world as it is. The pessimist sees both.
yknow I've always wanted a fae that I could carry around on my shoulder but I wasn't sure if it was actually feasible

now I know it's absolutely possible and I want one now more than ever sdkdksk
yknow I've always wanted a fae that I could carry around on my shoulder but I wasn't sure if it was actually feasible

now I know it's absolutely possible and I want one now more than ever sdkdksk
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18