Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How Big the Dragons Really Are
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@Memelukkikala
You're an actual hero, this is awesome. May I be added to the pinglist?
@Memelukkikala
You're an actual hero, this is awesome. May I be added to the pinglist?
Tn4TEAZ.png
More tired of my treatment team than the cancer at this point
@coranicole073 of course it depends on the dragons lenght, here I just provided the maths to actually compare the dragons sizes :D Because the dragons with same lenght can be surprisingly diffent in size because of different body proportions!

@Buffykiev Sure! Thank you for your interest!!

@Delphi aaaaaaa thank you!! I'll add you :D
@coranicole073 of course it depends on the dragons lenght, here I just provided the maths to actually compare the dragons sizes :D Because the dragons with same lenght can be surprisingly diffent in size because of different body proportions!

@Buffykiev Sure! Thank you for your interest!!

@Delphi aaaaaaa thank you!! I'll add you :D
..... lMvwFAW.png Everything Nice the Hatchery PZMAyBy.png ............
they/them
it/its
plagueling
Wishlist
free buttons
@Memelukkikala
I've been looking for something like this all over the place. Thank you for making it.
So lets say you have a dragon above the average, would the multiplier change?
for example, Sakrael, one of my Tundra boys, is 4.77M in length. Would i still multiply it by 0.56 (which is 2.6712 or about 267px) or would i need a different Multiplier. I've been trying to get his size and one of my friends mirrors for art and I can't visualize it.

Also I'd love to be added to a ping for this.
@Memelukkikala
I've been looking for something like this all over the place. Thank you for making it.
So lets say you have a dragon above the average, would the multiplier change?
for example, Sakrael, one of my Tundra boys, is 4.77M in length. Would i still multiply it by 0.56 (which is 2.6712 or about 267px) or would i need a different Multiplier. I've been trying to get his size and one of my friends mirrors for art and I can't visualize it.

Also I'd love to be added to a ping for this.
extra-wing-left.pngextra-head-right.pngpGLtnaO.pngextra-head-left.pngextra-wing-right.png
@LeucisticCrow The multipliers work for every length! You just need the sprite specific multiplier and I haven't done all of them yet, but 0.56 would be correct for either tundra sprite :D Just remember to use the sprite gender specific multiplier for the mirrors, 0.5 for female sprite and 0.4 for male!

I'll add you to the list, thank you for your interest!
@LeucisticCrow The multipliers work for every length! You just need the sprite specific multiplier and I haven't done all of them yet, but 0.56 would be correct for either tundra sprite :D Just remember to use the sprite gender specific multiplier for the mirrors, 0.5 for female sprite and 0.4 for male!

I'll add you to the list, thank you for your interest!
they/them
it/its
plagueling
Wishlist
free buttons
@Memelukkikala Thank you. I find these things really interesting. This is an approximation of the two that I got though I sized up the mirror a small bit. (i'm using paint and PowerPoint for my images and pixels) Anyway, this was helpful because I would have made the Mirror almost the same size as the tundra. I'll be look forward to the new measurements. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/310485913836847104/431924158381817869/unknown.png[/img] its also funny cus the Tundra is above average in size and the mirror is below average.
@Memelukkikala
Thank you. I find these things really interesting. This is an approximation of the two that I got though I sized up the mirror a small bit. (i'm using paint and PowerPoint for my images and pixels) Anyway, this was helpful because I would have made the Mirror almost the same size as the tundra. I'll be look forward to the new measurements.
unknown.png
its also funny cus the Tundra is above average in size and the mirror is below average.
extra-wing-left.pngextra-head-right.pngpGLtnaO.pngextra-head-left.pngextra-wing-right.png
can i get on the update pinglist? i'm a big nerd for numbers and this is super cool.
can i get on the update pinglist? i'm a big nerd for numbers and this is super cool.
@LeucisticCrow oh that is great thank you for sharing your results :D I would love to see the finished art as well if you want to share it when its ready!
I just love how tundras are like big soft huggable teddy bears :D

@choi sure thing!! Thank you for your interest :D
@LeucisticCrow oh that is great thank you for sharing your results :D I would love to see the finished art as well if you want to share it when its ready!
I just love how tundras are like big soft huggable teddy bears :D

@choi sure thing!! Thank you for your interest :D
they/them
it/its
plagueling
Wishlist
free buttons
@Memelukkikala I would love to be added to the pinglist! This is excellent. EDIT** Also I just did the thing with all my dragons and [i]my Bogsneaks[/i]. [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/825b/f/2018/097/8/0/all_together___bogsneaks_by_nickala-dc86v92.png[/img]
@Memelukkikala I would love to be added to the pinglist! This is excellent.

EDIT**

Also I just did the thing with all my dragons and my Bogsneaks.

all_together___bogsneaks_by_nickala-dc86v92.png
KkU8mrc.pngeobeTej.pngDRWcvaG.pngMRN8Xxu.pngHRukefK.png
@Memelukkikala

Could you add me to the ping?
@Memelukkikala

Could you add me to the ping?
Jd88XNq.png
5hF3FGk.png
1BvAGFb.png
BTRr72z.png
XlHqN6d.png
nWiQNX9.png
M5XJPox.pngIDESRiU.pngInferno-pin-100x100.pngRS4uSiv.pngM5XJPox.png
JvUa9ma.png
uFMfy5S.png
woVoZAh.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Nickala
Bogs and some other dragons when under the age of at least a month or on breading cool down makes the dragons sizes change to extremely small.
I'd try your bogs again when they aren't on a breading cool down.
@Nickala
Bogs and some other dragons when under the age of at least a month or on breading cool down makes the dragons sizes change to extremely small.
I'd try your bogs again when they aren't on a breading cool down.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18