Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How Big the Dragons Really Are
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18
Oh wow this is so neat! thank you for doing this! My largest imperials are only 10feet tall at the shoulder. pfft.. I mean still a huge dragon, but jeez I expected a little taller than that lol.
Oh wow this is so neat! thank you for doing this! My largest imperials are only 10feet tall at the shoulder. pfft.. I mean still a huge dragon, but jeez I expected a little taller than that lol.
My brain refuses to comprehend that Spirals are that small. They... they've gotta be bigger, right? *glances at my beautiful babies* ...how...

Anyways this is really cool, I'm glad to know my imperials are not only beautiful boys but the biggest boys. But I feel really crummy for breeding faes and spirals with guardians and imperials now...
My brain refuses to comprehend that Spirals are that small. They... they've gotta be bigger, right? *glances at my beautiful babies* ...how...

Anyways this is really cool, I'm glad to know my imperials are not only beautiful boys but the biggest boys. But I feel really crummy for breeding faes and spirals with guardians and imperials now...
All I can think is that Coatls are the perfect size to ride

Can I get one of those to go to school on thanks
All I can think is that Coatls are the perfect size to ride

Can I get one of those to go to school on thanks
Wishlist here!
*strums ukulele in a terrible rendition of Wonderwall*
Life & Death Reborn
Oh hey I have a hatchery now!
-
Uh oh, guess who has a Skin Shop now too
I thought spirals were bigger...
(this is really cool! thank you)
I thought spirals were bigger...
(this is really cool! thank you)
Hey you. Yes you. Do you have any of the gen 1 color combos I'm looking for?
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2608980/1#post_37177971
Earth nester | Doesn't mind pings | Intp-T | She/her

wow i won't see my dergs the same way ever again XD

this is amazing though, i love my Imps even more ahhh <33

wow i won't see my dergs the same way ever again XD

this is amazing though, i love my Imps even more ahhh <33
QFXpYkj.png
I just found this and wow, this is exactly what I've been wanting to know for ages! Thank you for doing this!
I just found this and wow, this is exactly what I've been wanting to know for ages! Thank you for doing this!
TH15wMc.png
This is wonderful and very easy to follow but, I was wondering, what is the average wingspan for each species as well as height?
This is wonderful and very easy to follow but, I was wondering, what is the average wingspan for each species as well as height?
Updating Signature 1606945728871.png Updating Signature
Aww faes are so small they're so cute !! Thank you for this,,
Aww faes are so small they're so cute !! Thank you for this,,
Oh no this is so painful to look at omg! And here I thought my Fae progen would have trouble breeding with her Mirror husband... imagine an Imperial with almost any of the others!!

This is really throwing me in a loop, because I always imagined Fae being a little bigger than that (in comparison to humans), Spirals being half to full human -sized and Mirrors too (like up to wolf size maybe?). Pearlcatchers and Coatls would be around that size too, then Wildclaws and Nocturnes being somewhat bigger and Bogsneaks, Snappers and Tundras being a bit bigger yet. Ridgebacks and Skydancers would maybe be around the same height, with SDs being a bit smaller as a whole or a bit taller than them, and Imps and Guardians being bigger than them with Guardians being maybe slightly bigger as a whole. AND NOT THIS LMAO!

I've been lulled into thinking that Fae are small and Spirals are maybe small-ish and the others are sort of close to each other... but this is just crazy! I honestly have to disregard this true evidence, because I just can't picture these all sharing a lair... you could build a whole Fae colony on one Imperial or Ridgeback!!
Oh no this is so painful to look at omg! And here I thought my Fae progen would have trouble breeding with her Mirror husband... imagine an Imperial with almost any of the others!!

This is really throwing me in a loop, because I always imagined Fae being a little bigger than that (in comparison to humans), Spirals being half to full human -sized and Mirrors too (like up to wolf size maybe?). Pearlcatchers and Coatls would be around that size too, then Wildclaws and Nocturnes being somewhat bigger and Bogsneaks, Snappers and Tundras being a bit bigger yet. Ridgebacks and Skydancers would maybe be around the same height, with SDs being a bit smaller as a whole or a bit taller than them, and Imps and Guardians being bigger than them with Guardians being maybe slightly bigger as a whole. AND NOT THIS LMAO!

I've been lulled into thinking that Fae are small and Spirals are maybe small-ish and the others are sort of close to each other... but this is just crazy! I honestly have to disregard this true evidence, because I just can't picture these all sharing a lair... you could build a whole Fae colony on one Imperial or Ridgeback!!
3e94Gpa.png MXmMK3p.png
Ping me to get
my attention in the forums, please!
MXmMK3p.png 4oO1RBo.png
Wildclaws are perfect to ride on whuhu!

and @Meluka could you put me on the pinglist for updates? Can't wait for the other multipliers!
Wildclaws are perfect to ride on whuhu!

and @Meluka could you put me on the pinglist for updates? Can't wait for the other multipliers!
Noctua_Link_Item.png BS31-1.pngBS32-1.pngBS33-1.png
BS31-2.pngBS32-2.pngBS33-2.png
BS31-3.pngBS32-3.pngBS33-3.png
BS31-4.pngBS32-4.pngBS33-4.png
MMIcon.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18