Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How Big the Dragons Really Are
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
Bless you
Bless you
Her mind, long harassed by distress, now yielded to imaginary terrors.

45yQy5X.jpeg
@EeveeDream
Thank you and you are welcome :D

@Fawniti
Thank you!!
@EeveeDream
Thank you and you are welcome :D

@Fawniti
Thank you!!
..... lMvwFAW.png Everything Nice the Hatchery PZMAyBy.png ............
they/them
it/its
plagueling
Wishlist
free buttons
This is amazing!!!

@dreamlogic look at this
This is amazing!!!

@dreamlogic look at this
________ BE5QlZm.png ____

A N D R O M E D A N
home of clan capella

ANDI/ELLIOT | 28 | they/them | +1fr
*sips 'i love prince zuko' juice*

___ 0tuLDkB.png
THIS IS GLORIOUS, BLESS YOU FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK <3 (why are ridgies so unnecessarily BIG???)

@magicalmarmaid thanks for the ping, i love this!!
THIS IS GLORIOUS, BLESS YOU FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK <3 (why are ridgies so unnecessarily BIG???)

@magicalmarmaid thanks for the ping, i love this!!

dreamlogic |
they/he |
FR+1 |
sales tab |
wishlist |
HBn6uXZ.gif
@magicalmarmaid Thank you!! (Also thanks for sharing!)

@dreamlogic aaaaaa thank you!! (Stormcather saw Lightweaver doing imps and was like I can do better; it's big and it has spikes! Also it doesn't turn into a freaking monster after dying that's a plus too sjfjdkskfk)
@magicalmarmaid Thank you!! (Also thanks for sharing!)

@dreamlogic aaaaaa thank you!! (Stormcather saw Lightweaver doing imps and was like I can do better; it's big and it has spikes! Also it doesn't turn into a freaking monster after dying that's a plus too sjfjdkskfk)
they/them
it/its
plagueling
Wishlist
free buttons
@Memelukkikala LOLOLOL YOU'RE RIGHT. "she thinks she can just.. make giant dragons, right next door to me?? i'll show her. it's BIGGER and SHARPER and TOTALLY WAY COOLER HA" i also love that ridgies hate water and only eat fish, are diggers, but have HUGE wings. they make no sense i hope stormcatcher is proud
@Memelukkikala LOLOLOL YOU'RE RIGHT. "she thinks she can just.. make giant dragons, right next door to me?? i'll show her. it's BIGGER and SHARPER and TOTALLY WAY COOLER HA" i also love that ridgies hate water and only eat fish, are diggers, but have HUGE wings. they make no sense i hope stormcatcher is proud

dreamlogic |
they/he |
FR+1 |
sales tab |
wishlist |
HBn6uXZ.gif
this is so helpful!!

((also i bred a spiral with a ridgeback ahhh))
this is so helpful!!

((also i bred a spiral with a ridgeback ahhh))
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
@dreamlogic IKR Stormcatcher was like oh yeah?? I can do better look at my new big pointy bois way better than your lame furry noodles

@Starwindrider thank you!! ((Yeahh i have two breeding paita with an imp and a spiral fkfkflglglfkd))
@dreamlogic IKR Stormcatcher was like oh yeah?? I can do better look at my new big pointy bois way better than your lame furry noodles

@Starwindrider thank you!! ((Yeahh i have two breeding paita with an imp and a spiral fkfkflglglfkd))
they/them
it/its
plagueling
Wishlist
free buttons
Neat!
Neat!
This is fascinating! I love the poster of all the breeds together - good thing there's magic to help with breeding!! Mostly I ignore the sizes but the poster could be helpful .... I have few snoots, so hadn't realized they were especially BIG
This is fascinating! I love the poster of all the breeds together - good thing there's magic to help with breeding!! Mostly I ignore the sizes but the poster could be helpful .... I have few snoots, so hadn't realized they were especially BIG
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18