Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Ghostlight Anticitank [Build]
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
@narkov He's amazing! The beret matches perfectly and his armor is absolutely dashing against his butterfly [emoji=ivy leaf size=2] @Naaru He looks like he's doing great! Welcome to the Ruins [emoji=spiral winking size=2]
@narkov He's amazing! The beret matches perfectly and his armor is absolutely dashing against his butterfly

@Naaru He looks like he's doing great! Welcome to the Ruins
At2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.png
Finally got my Ghostlight gal built & outfitted; loving the change of scenery! I was a little worried training would take longer since it's a lower level venue, but there's really not a noticable difference (and on a lot of runs it actually takes less time to get enough breath to Eliminate, which is nice.) Here's my Etherea [emoji=bogsneak winking size=2] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49344762] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/493448/49344762_350.png[/img] [/url]
Finally got my Ghostlight gal built & outfitted; loving the change of scenery!
I was a little worried training would take longer since it's a lower level venue, but there's really not a noticable difference (and on a lot of runs it actually takes less time to get enough breath to Eliminate, which is nice.)
Here's my Etherea

49344762_350.png
@trigonometry I love Etherea, what excellent accent/outfit matching!

I love the quick set up a lot, too :) It's not always terrible if you miss an elim too!
@trigonometry I love Etherea, what excellent accent/outfit matching!

I love the quick set up a lot, too :) It's not always terrible if you miss an elim too!
At2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.png
I never liked ghostlight ruins, but this build made it a lot better. It was still hard though. A while after the coli revamp, I sold my old anticitank and got a new one. I tweaked her stats a bit and she is doing a lot better than the old one. I really appreciate you making this build. Anticipate builds will always be my favourite for ruins. :D [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/460163888999038997/589585231171026978/unknown.png[/img]
I never liked ghostlight ruins, but this build made it a lot better. It was still hard though. A while after the coli revamp, I sold my old anticitank and got a new one. I tweaked her stats a bit and she is doing a lot better than the old one. I really appreciate you making this build. Anticipate builds will always be my favourite for ruins. :D

unknown.png
407Ohsj.png
@Cethosia I'm glad that a new stat tweak is working for you! Thanks for sticking with it, and would you mind if I asked how the changes affected your setup?
@Cethosia I'm glad that a new stat tweak is working for you! Thanks for sticking with it, and would you mind if I asked how the changes affected your setup?
I start with 3 turns. I use Bolster, rally and then anticipate. After that it really depends on how fast the enemies are. Really fast ones I only have 1 turn right after, slower ones I have 2 turns but then 1 turn after. Probably a few where I have 2 turns more often. I try to use rally when I can and use anticipate right before the enemy turn until I have enough breath to use eliminate.

The rounds after, I juse use rally + eliminate. If I have an extra turn, I use either rally or sap to build breath or heal. This build is pretty forgiving when I miss eliminate as well.

It is a bit getting used to, but she is dying a lot less than my former one. She can take more hits and I have taken out bosses with her, which I couldn't manage with my old one.
I start with 3 turns. I use Bolster, rally and then anticipate. After that it really depends on how fast the enemies are. Really fast ones I only have 1 turn right after, slower ones I have 2 turns but then 1 turn after. Probably a few where I have 2 turns more often. I try to use rally when I can and use anticipate right before the enemy turn until I have enough breath to use eliminate.

The rounds after, I juse use rally + eliminate. If I have an extra turn, I use either rally or sap to build breath or heal. This build is pretty forgiving when I miss eliminate as well.

It is a bit getting used to, but she is dying a lot less than my former one. She can take more hits and I have taken out bosses with her, which I couldn't manage with my old one.
407Ohsj.png
@Salamanderpie This is awesome, thank you. Sooooo tired of getting whooped in GR. One question: what does the term 'buff' refer to? is that using scratch to build breath? Thank you
@Salamanderpie This is awesome, thank you. Sooooo tired of getting whooped in GR. One question: what does the term 'buff' refer to? is that using scratch to build breath? Thank you
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27