Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Ghostlight Anticitank [Build]
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
@salamanderpie

A merchant appears!
I now have a redfoot variant of the anicitank can you add her to the family

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/33939179
@salamanderpie

A merchant appears!
I now have a redfoot variant of the anicitank can you add her to the family

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/33939179
UsagiNita-Sama.pngSage3.png Sage2.png 2/3 links here are closed for now.
Saving this!!
Saving this!!
AOlGDZc.png
YbKpooC.pngYMPbu9R.png
@Taszzer
{ ey/em }{ fr time }
Scry-213x50.png
cHPyeRh.png
@Salamanderpie

Hey thanks for the guide

I noticed in the instruction manual post you mention Haste isn't working on the Spectres, well I'm using the 76 QCK version and I get the extra turn using Haste. I'm also getting four turns ahead of the Earth Pronghorns without doing anything else to deserve it, (not sure if that is meant to happen because otherwise they seem to share turn speed with the Water Pronghorns?!?)

Anyhow the lower VIT 17 isn't worrying me due to the extra QCK so just thought i'd mention it!

edit: its early days (I only started using this build today) so I better check, maybe I had a captcha buff to QCK that caused that (CONFIRMED - not a normal event at all so must have been a +5%QCK round)
@Salamanderpie

Hey thanks for the guide

I noticed in the instruction manual post you mention Haste isn't working on the Spectres, well I'm using the 76 QCK version and I get the extra turn using Haste. I'm also getting four turns ahead of the Earth Pronghorns without doing anything else to deserve it, (not sure if that is meant to happen because otherwise they seem to share turn speed with the Water Pronghorns?!?)

Anyhow the lower VIT 17 isn't worrying me due to the extra QCK so just thought i'd mention it!

edit: its early days (I only started using this build today) so I better check, maybe I had a captcha buff to QCK that caused that (CONFIRMED - not a normal event at all so must have been a +5%QCK round)
qDkA25S.png
Saved
Saved
6klg2iF.png
Just popping in here to say that I started using this build on my dragon Mars the day before yesterday and can I just say I ADORE it so far. I've been using the Redfoot variant because I generally prefer less restarts over speed, and it's been amazing - training to level 7 is super quick, and it's just really satisfying to use.

ALSO, while training some fodder just now, I took on a boss without even having full health or breath and actually won! That's not ever something I'd even attempt with a Mire Flyer, but with this build taking on the Ghostlight bosses actually seems really doable.

All in all, absolutely great build, and I'm so glad I've started using it before NotN - being out of the Mire is such a relief, haha. Thank you so much to both @/Salamanderpie for the original build and @/Redfoot for the variant, I've been enjoying using this so so much already! :D
Just popping in here to say that I started using this build on my dragon Mars the day before yesterday and can I just say I ADORE it so far. I've been using the Redfoot variant because I generally prefer less restarts over speed, and it's been amazing - training to level 7 is super quick, and it's just really satisfying to use.

ALSO, while training some fodder just now, I took on a boss without even having full health or breath and actually won! That's not ever something I'd even attempt with a Mire Flyer, but with this build taking on the Ghostlight bosses actually seems really doable.

All in all, absolutely great build, and I'm so glad I've started using it before NotN - being out of the Mire is such a relief, haha. Thank you so much to both @/Salamanderpie for the original build and @/Redfoot for the variant, I've been enjoying using this so so much already! :D
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
I'm looking for new fun builds to shake up my leveling, and anticipate seems super slept on.
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86339789 I'd like to add this boy to the family and hopefully I'll be using him a lot!
I'm looking for new fun builds to shake up my leveling, and anticipate seems super slept on.
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86339789 I'd like to add this boy to the family and hopefully I'll be using him a lot!
I've almost finished levelling Gertrude to give this a go too.
I've almost finished levelling Gertrude to give this a go too.
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27