Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Ghostlight Anticitank [Build]
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
@Spark Your boyo is super gorgeous! *puts him up with the rest of the beautiful tanks* I'm glad you're enjoying the build :)

@kiwipen This comment is so heartwarming to me. Thank you.

@mothscale I talked briefly about Guard in either this thread or in the ice flight "beta" thread and while I saw some potential I found it kind of unreliable compared to Bolster, but I definitely didn't spend a lot of time with it. I like your thoughts though so I've quoted you on the front page. :D Hopefully others can see it and test it out too.
@Spark Your boyo is super gorgeous! *puts him up with the rest of the beautiful tanks* I'm glad you're enjoying the build :)

@kiwipen This comment is so heartwarming to me. Thank you.

@mothscale I talked briefly about Guard in either this thread or in the ice flight "beta" thread and while I saw some potential I found it kind of unreliable compared to Bolster, but I definitely didn't spend a lot of time with it. I like your thoughts though so I've quoted you on the front page. :D Hopefully others can see it and test it out too.
At2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.png
@Salamanderpie That makes me so happy to hear. Your build has provided me hundreds of hours of joy. Thank YOU for making it. I truly do mean what I say, this is the build for me. edit [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17434423] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/174345/17434423_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Here's the girl that dons your build. She has tons of badges in her profile; all earned while being a Salatank.
@Salamanderpie

That makes me so happy to hear. Your build has provided me hundreds of hours of joy. Thank YOU for making it. I truly do mean what I say, this is the build for me.

edit

Here's the girl that dons your build. She has tons of badges in her profile; all earned while being a Salatank.
@kiwipen She's amazing! [emoji=familiar heart] I'm so proud of her, and you!
@kiwipen She's amazing! I'm so proud of her, and you!
At2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.png
@Salamanderpie I'm still training him (and unsure about his future looks) but I figured I'd toss it out that I'm training him up in the ways of the Anticitank! [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49000113] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/490002/49000113_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] At first, when I decided I wanted an anticitank as a new 2-fodder trainer, I imagined getting a big beefy breed like a snapper or bogsneak, to fit the tank theme. But this boyo's taken it to a bit of a different turn, ha. Not sure what I'm going to do with him but for some reason he seems to fit the part as is, so I'm happy to have him. Since he's still training (level 19 as of this post) I haven't gotten a chance to test out the build itself yet, but I'm looking forward to it! I have a Mire Flyer and a Leviathan Leveler, so he'll be my third 2-fodder trainer. I'm more of a casual coli user so I don't go in and train fodder super often - but from all I've read I'm interested to see if this boyo gets me more invested again! Now lets just hope I don't get so fed up with the coli while i'm getting him there that I burn out before I finish [emoji=guardian tongue]
@Salamanderpie

I'm still training him (and unsure about his future looks) but I figured I'd toss it out that I'm training him up in the ways of the Anticitank!

At first, when I decided I wanted an anticitank as a new 2-fodder trainer, I imagined getting a big beefy breed like a snapper or bogsneak, to fit the tank theme. But this boyo's taken it to a bit of a different turn, ha. Not sure what I'm going to do with him but for some reason he seems to fit the part as is, so I'm happy to have him.

Since he's still training (level 19 as of this post) I haven't gotten a chance to test out the build itself yet, but I'm looking forward to it! I have a Mire Flyer and a Leviathan Leveler, so he'll be my third 2-fodder trainer. I'm more of a casual coli user so I don't go in and train fodder super often - but from all I've read I'm interested to see if this boyo gets me more invested again!

Now lets just hope I don't get so fed up with the coli while i'm getting him there that I burn out before I finish
IT7iTv8.png
@AlphaSobek I love that accent and apparel together a lot! He's amazing, and I hope you definitely get to use him :D If you plan to gene him, I love his primary and tert a lot together! [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=63&bodygene=11&breed=2&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=18&tertgene=5&winggene=6&wings=106&auth=a2b42d1ffc53e4aa12d9bae8a6407f551546ee88&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@AlphaSobek

I love that accent and apparel together a lot! He's amazing, and I hope you definitely get to use him :D

If you plan to gene him, I love his primary and tert a lot together!
dragon?age=1&body=63&bodygene=11&breed=2&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=18&tertgene=5&winggene=6&wings=106&auth=a2b42d1ffc53e4aa12d9bae8a6407f551546ee88&dummyext=prev.png
I ... may be doing something wrong. I have my Anticitank Nyktus at level 23 and full strength, working on the quickness and vitality, but even with a rallied Eliminate, I can't kill the Mediums. He's Ice, if that matters. He's been tinctured and fully stoned as well.
I ... may be doing something wrong. I have my Anticitank Nyktus at level 23 and full strength, working on the quickness and vitality, but even with a rallied Eliminate, I can't kill the Mediums. He's Ice, if that matters. He's been tinctured and fully stoned as well.
@nennathriel Your stats look good, is it only the mediums that give you a problem?

Consulting my friends, they're saying that your Rally isn't buffing you enough (It raises your STR proportionally to your level, you're missing out on 10 STR right now).

Assuming that you're not getting contused while fighting Mediums then that's my best hypothesis. To get around them for now, you could use a Sap to lower their HP and then elim. That might be a lot of extra work, but it might be worth it for those packs where there's only one. :)
@nennathriel Your stats look good, is it only the mediums that give you a problem?

Consulting my friends, they're saying that your Rally isn't buffing you enough (It raises your STR proportionally to your level, you're missing out on 10 STR right now).

Assuming that you're not getting contused while fighting Mediums then that's my best hypothesis. To get around them for now, you could use a Sap to lower their HP and then elim. That might be a lot of extra work, but it might be worth it for those packs where there's only one. :)
@nennathriel

Rally buffs STR by Level + 5: 115+23+5=143 STR, while you need 145 STR to one-shot Eliminate Longneck Medium, see the damage calculator.
@nennathriel

Rally buffs STR by Level + 5: 115+23+5=143 STR, while you need 145 STR to one-shot Eliminate Longneck Medium, see the damage calculator.
Goodness gracious, thanks y'all. I didn't know that Rally worked that way!! I'll refresh on Mediums until I reach those next levels XD
Goodness gracious, thanks y'all. I didn't know that Rally worked that way!! I'll refresh on Mediums until I reach those next levels XD
@Maki @Salamanderpie

Sorry for the double ping but I wanted to check something and didn't know who would be better suited, ha.

I'm still getting my boy up to lvl 25 but before I allocate more of his stat points I was wondering - Is the QCK option still good as is?

I remember (I think Maki specifically pointed this out, ha) that with the Ambush turn fixed, 66QCK becomes all that's technically necessary.

I'm not experienced enough with the stat specifics but before I toss all 76 points into QCK I wanted to check that I couldn't swap those extra points into VIT or DEF. Or if that QCK was necessary for Anticitank specifically?
@Maki @Salamanderpie

Sorry for the double ping but I wanted to check something and didn't know who would be better suited, ha.

I'm still getting my boy up to lvl 25 but before I allocate more of his stat points I was wondering - Is the QCK option still good as is?

I remember (I think Maki specifically pointed this out, ha) that with the Ambush turn fixed, 66QCK becomes all that's technically necessary.

I'm not experienced enough with the stat specifics but before I toss all 76 points into QCK I wanted to check that I couldn't swap those extra points into VIT or DEF. Or if that QCK was necessary for Anticitank specifically?
IT7iTv8.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27