Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Holiday Currency 200+ 1:1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[size=4][u]I am subscribed so there is no need to ping me.[/u][/size] Your "off season" currency for my Shards. [b]The ratios listed are Shard : Offseason.[/b] 200 available, taking [b]small[/b] orders, maximum 50. [size=4]1:1 Ratio[/size] [item=all-seeing shroom][item=eternal snow][item=shimmering pinecone][item=messengers scroll] [size=4]1:2 Ratio[/size] [item=giant sand dollar][item=bladed flatleaf][item=Charged Sprocket][item=immaculate tablet][item=glowing ember][item=deepearth geode] [size=4]1:3 Ratio[/size] None atm I can also trade chests for 45 'current' fest currency* each: [none] *price subject to above ratios (eg 90 pinecones)
I am subscribed so there is no need to ping me.

Your "off season" currency for my Shards.
The ratios listed are Shard : Offseason.
200 available, taking small orders, maximum 50.

1:1 Ratio
All-Seeing Shroom Eternal Snow Shimmering Pinecone

1:2 Ratio
Giant Sand Dollar Bladed Flatleaf Charged Sprocket Immaculate Tablet Glowing Ember Deepearth Geode

1:3 Ratio
None atm

I can also trade chests for 45 'current' fest currency* each:
[none]
*price subject to above ratios (eg 90 pinecones)
At2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.png
reserved in case of emergencies
reserved in case of emergencies
At2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.png
@Salamanderp I have [item=Deepearth Geode] x39 [item=Immaculate Tablet] x23 Would that be 117 snow for the Earth festival currency and 69 for the light festival currency. Am I correct?
@Salamanderp

I have

Deepearth Geode x39

Immaculate Tablet x23

Would that be 117 snow for the Earth festival currency and 69 for the light festival currency. Am I correct?
ew9u8Xp.png
@Wizarddragon the ratio is reversed: the geodes would get you 13 snow. The tablets would get you almost 8 snow (I'd round up for you to get 8 instead of 7.6666)
@Wizarddragon the ratio is reversed: the geodes would get you 13 snow. The tablets would get you almost 8 snow (I'd round up for you to get 8 instead of 7.6666)
@Salamanderp

I see, I thought I would be getting more for them. Thank you though
@Salamanderp

I see, I thought I would be getting more for them. Thank you though
ew9u8Xp.png
Hello there, I've got 41 Messengers Scrolls in my hoard right now and I'd love to trade them for Eternal Snow!
Hello there, I've got 41 Messengers Scrolls in my hoard right now and I'd love to trade them for Eternal Snow!
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@SnailMuffin I'll send a CR o/
@SnailMuffin I'll send a CR o/
@Salamanderpie 31 Sanddollars for 31 Snows?
@Salamanderpie 31 Sanddollars for 31 Snows?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8