Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Gathering Reference Guide 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
It seems that all the gathering levels from 30 to 40 need 22043 exp/level and 210 exp/turn. These are the levels I have:

Lv 31 - 22043 exp (105 turns)
Lv 32 - 22043 exp (105 turns)
Lv 34 - 22043 exp (105 turns)
Lv 36 - 22043 exp (105 turns)
Lv 37 - 22043 exp (105 turns)
It seems that all the gathering levels from 30 to 40 need 22043 exp/level and 210 exp/turn. These are the levels I have:

Lv 31 - 22043 exp (105 turns)
Lv 32 - 22043 exp (105 turns)
Lv 34 - 22043 exp (105 turns)
Lv 36 - 22043 exp (105 turns)
Lv 37 - 22043 exp (105 turns)
@Phasma

Thanks, added!

@Maki

Sounds good, do you think they bumped the level 29 exp/turn to match?
@Phasma

Thanks, added!

@Maki

Sounds good, do you think they bumped the level 29 exp/turn to match?
QQnBZuq.gif
@acheronta Can I get a ping whenever you update this/add new items? I run a database and it would be really helpful :)

Edit: also it might be helpful to keep an info needed list on the first post, so people know what to keep an eye out for more easily
@acheronta Can I get a ping whenever you update this/add new items? I run a database and it would be really helpful :)

Edit: also it might be helpful to keep an info needed list on the first post, so people know what to keep an eye out for more easily
c339f747e4665c56ca81426fd42eb471.pngtDeKDnH.pngfire_rune_50x50.pngwind_rune_50x50.pngice_rune_50x50.png4ObvARi.png
@SheofSilence

Your best bet would just be to subscribe to the thread, since the Guide gets updated constantly - whenever FR releases new Gathering items and then continuously as players find the item locations.

The list of needed info is in the first post under "Data Deficient & Irregularities" > "Need Location Reports".
@SheofSilence

Your best bet would just be to subscribe to the thread, since the Guide gets updated constantly - whenever FR releases new Gathering items and then continuously as players find the item locations.

The list of needed info is in the first post under "Data Deficient & Irregularities" > "Need Location Reports".
QQnBZuq.gif
@acheronta Thank you for taking over this guide! I also really appreciate that you've dedicated a post for each gathering profession, and separated out all the regions into their own posts. It's easier on the eyes, and it makes loading faster (presumably, since you haven't added everything /sweatdrop)

Leafy Impression can be found in Plague; I'm the one who updated the wiki page, so I'm pretty sure I got the information from the old thread. If you need me to confirm that, let me know, and I'll go digging for it!
@acheronta Thank you for taking over this guide! I also really appreciate that you've dedicated a post for each gathering profession, and separated out all the regions into their own posts. It's easier on the eyes, and it makes loading faster (presumably, since you haven't added everything /sweatdrop)

Leafy Impression can be found in Plague; I'm the one who updated the wiki page, so I'm pretty sure I got the information from the old thread. If you need me to confirm that, let me know, and I'll go digging for it!

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
@sgkat

Ah, you're right, people did mention it in the old thread. Thank you!
@sgkat

Ah, you're right, people did mention it in the old thread. Thank you!
QQnBZuq.gif
[item=Glass Knife] found in Nature at level 31.
Glass Knife found in Nature at level 31.
Moth Keeper's Lantern Multimist Mask Herb Rack Augite Fragments
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
Bless this guide!!
Bless this guide!!
IMZbI9C.png[/img]
I just got some of the new Southern Grass Cicadas from Wind today (Insect Catching Lvl 34)! *tiny salute!* o7 [item=Southern Grass Cicada]
I just got some of the new Southern Grass Cicadas from Wind today (Insect Catching Lvl 34)! *tiny salute!* o7

Southern Grass Cicada
nXzCm1w.png
[item=Glass Cicada] Glass Cicada found in Arcane. [item=Southern Grass Cicada] Southern Grass Cicada found in Shadow. (Insect Catching Level 34)
Glass Cicada
Glass Cicada found in Arcane.

Southern Grass Cicada
Southern Grass Cicada found in Shadow.

(Insect Catching Level 34)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28