Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Gathering Reference Guide 2
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
There's a 3rd version of the Gathering Reference for any who are interested in an updated version. It's here:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2317182/1#post_30346909
There's a 3rd version of the Gathering Reference for any who are interested in an updated version. It's here:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2317182/1#post_30346909
southfarthing_animated_banner_by_lightdragon777-dalnd0o.gif
Found a lilyfowl familiar hunting in arcane territory @ level 21
Found a lilyfowl familiar hunting in arcane territory @ level 21
I4bpaZR.png
I would like to know where I can find Beeswax, and in which gathering profession and territory/ies. It's an item you can trade to get a slot in the hibernal den. I'd rather not buy it from the Auction House.
I would like to know where I can find Beeswax, and in which gathering profession and territory/ies. It's an item you can trade to get a slot in the hibernal den. I'd rather not buy it from the Auction House.
"When you use a bird to write with, it's called tweeting." - Maui from Moana
@Manateerainwing

You can find it in the coliseum venue, training fields. It’s dropped by the bumble familiar. It’s not an item in the game that you can obtain by gathering I believe.
@Manateerainwing

You can find it in the coliseum venue, training fields. It’s dropped by the bumble familiar. It’s not an item in the game that you can obtain by gathering I believe.
rPflwkH.png
Erm, I haven't gotten this before, but where do you find [item=daddy longlegs]?
Erm, I haven't gotten this before, but where do you find Daddy Longlegs ?
MZeTqmO.png

he/him
@theoakwoods if no one has helped you yet, Daddy Longlegs are dropped by autumn dryads in the Woodland Path in the coliseum
@theoakwoods if no one has helped you yet, Daddy Longlegs are dropped by autumn dryads in the Woodland Path in the coliseum
Do you like reading? Do you like dragons? Do you like reading about dragons? Then click HERE for a master list of Books About Dragons!
@toxiins
for future references
@toxiins
for future references
@Manateerainwing
They are in the Coliseum in the woodland path
@Manateerainwing
They are in the Coliseum in the woodland path
DPxp83q.gif6I5ajst.pngDPxp83q.gif
@WolfGlitch

Thanks for the quick response.
@WolfGlitch

Thanks for the quick response.
"When you use a bird to write with, it's called tweeting." - Maui from Moana
I just got a Fenfisher Flattail by fishing in the Light territory at level 5. I notice this familiar isn't on the guide at all. Thanks!
I also found a Harvest Hardshell in the Ice region by foraging, but they can be found in every region.
I just got a Fenfisher Flattail by fishing in the Light territory at level 5. I notice this familiar isn't on the guide at all. Thanks!
I also found a Harvest Hardshell in the Ice region by foraging, but they can be found in every region.
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28