Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Specialty Items Reference v2 [Peacock]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[center] [i]Index[/i] * [b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2361926#post_31366145]Breeds[/url] * [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2361926#post_31366148]Genes[/url] * [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2361926#post_31366151]Vistas[/url] * [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2361926#post_31366154]Miscellaneous[/url] [/b][/center] ------- [b]INTRODUCTION[/b] ------- This is a continuance of [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1048571/1]RandyPandy's Specialty Items Reference[/url], an encyclopedia shop for scroll, vista, and the like's information and prices! If you see anything missing, please say so, so that I can keep this up to date! ------- [b]PINGLIST[/b] ------- Feel free to ask to be added, or just subscribe to the thread! [quote name="Current Ping List" date="01/01/19"]@RandyPandy @Jeweltone @Sachqua @Fluffypuppy77 @jadeturtle13 @TwilightStars @ladybirb[/quote] ------- [b]SIGNATURE ICONS[/b] ------- [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2361926][img]https://i.gyazo.com/c339f747e4665c56ca81426fd42eb471.png[/img][/url] Made by @SimFeetUnder [code] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2361926][img]https://i.gyazo.com/c339f747e4665c56ca81426fd42eb471.png[/img][/url] [/code] ------- [b]FAQ[/b] ------- [b]Q: Why are some of the prices listed in red and blue after another price?[/b] A: The red prices represent what the prices would be with the 15% Dominance Discount if your Flight won 1st Place in Dominance; the blue prices reflect the 7% Dominance Discount if your Flight won 2nd Place in Dominance. Note that only Treasure Marketplace items, not Gem Marketplace items, have the Dominance Discount. [b]Q: How do I preview breed changes/gene scrolls?[/b] A: Easy, the Scrying Workshop's "Predict Morphology" option! [b]Q: But that doesn't show apparel or skins! How can I see a dragon with those too?[/b] A: There's no easy way, unfortunately. If you own the apparel and appropriate scroll, applying a gene/breed change gives you a preview and an "Are you sure" window. Dress the dragon and check there, but hit Cancel to save the scroll until you make a decision. If you don't have the scrolls and apparel, or a skin is involved, the only solution is to break out an art program and build one yourself. If you need help, there's plenty of guides to walk you through it, just not this one! [b]Q: I heard there were cons to using a Scroll of Eternal Youth. What are they?[/b] A: There are. If a dragon has had a Scroll of Eternal Youth used on them, they are unable to breed, fight in the Coliseum, or wear apparel. In short, their only use is to make a dragon look cute. A Scroll of Maturity will make them grow up however, if you change your mind. [b]Q: I was not a Kickstarter backer. Is there any other place to get an Imperial scroll?[/b] A: Unfortunately no, other users that still have them are your only option. There are so few remaining Imperial scrolls left on the site that the prices for them have shot through the roof and people tend to keep them more for bragging rights or to make new Gen 1 Imperials. [b]Q: What do you mean when it says that something is "Cycled Out"? Does this mean they're retired?[/b] A: Cycling out is different from being retired. Retired items are gone for good and will never be available again. Cycling out means that the item has been removed from the site for now, but it will be back someday. Exactly when, though, we don't know. [b]Q: Can you get any scrolls from other locations? Such as Pinkerton, Swipp, Chests, etc?[/b] A: Generally no, they need to be bought from the Marketplace or recieved from other players who bought them. There are exceptions, and those are listed by the specific scroll! [b]Q: They're too expensive! Can't I get them for cheaper?[/b] A: All Treasure Marketplace items are all 7% or 15% off when your Flight is 2nd or 1st Place in Dominance respectively, and this counts for Specialty items. You might also be able to find a player selling one for cheaper than Marketplace prices, but other than that, there's no other discounts available. [b]Q: I don't want this scroll anymore and Crim is asking for it! Should I sell it to her?[/b] A: [i][b]Never![/b][/i] She'll give you a mere pittance; if you don't want the item anymore, sell it to another player that wants it. You may still come out with a loss, but they'll be willing to pay much more than she will. [b]Q: I don't see the scroll I want in the Marketplace![/b] A: Treasure Marketplace items don't all come in at the same time. It refreshes its stock every 5 minutes, and every two hours, completely dumps its inventory and restocks with new items. If you don't see the item you want, have patience. It will appear. If it's missing from the Gem Marketplace, make sure it's not cycled out first. All available items are always on display and have unlimited stock otherwise. [b]Q: You've got something wrong on your list![/b] A: Ping me and tell me what it is and I will change it! I know I'm not perfect, and I appreciate my mistakes being pointed out! [b]Q: Why did you make/remake this?[/b] A: I just love what RandyPandy did in the original, and I kept posting updates for them to come back to and for my own reference. Eventually it was pointed out that I should just remake it, and I [i]thrive[/i] off of organization and data entry, so here we are! Hopefully I can do it justice, and help out the community that's helped me so much too ;w;

INTRODUCTION

This is a continuance of RandyPandy's Specialty Items Reference, an encyclopedia shop for scroll, vista, and the like's information and prices! If you see anything missing, please say so, so that I can keep this up to date!

PINGLIST

Feel free to ask to be added, or just subscribe to the thread!
Current Ping List wrote on 01/01/19:

SIGNATURE ICONS

c339f747e4665c56ca81426fd42eb471.png
Made by @SimFeetUnder
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2361926][img]https://i.gyazo.com/c339f747e4665c56ca81426fd42eb471.png[/img][/url]

FAQ

Q: Why are some of the prices listed in red and blue after another price?

A: The red prices represent what the prices would be with the 15% Dominance Discount if your Flight won 1st Place in Dominance; the blue prices reflect the 7% Dominance Discount if your Flight won 2nd Place in Dominance.

Note that only Treasure Marketplace items, not Gem Marketplace items, have the Dominance Discount.

Q: How do I preview breed changes/gene scrolls?

A: Easy, the Scrying Workshop's "Predict Morphology" option!

Q: But that doesn't show apparel or skins! How can I see a dragon with those too?

A: There's no easy way, unfortunately. If you own the apparel and appropriate scroll, applying a gene/breed change gives you a preview and an "Are you sure" window. Dress the dragon and check there, but hit Cancel to save the scroll until you make a decision.

If you don't have the scrolls and apparel, or a skin is involved, the only solution is to break out an art program and build one yourself. If you need help, there's plenty of guides to walk you through it, just not this one!

Q: I heard there were cons to using a Scroll of Eternal Youth. What are they?

A: There are. If a dragon has had a Scroll of Eternal Youth used on them, they are unable to breed, fight in the Coliseum, or wear apparel. In short, their only use is to make a dragon look cute. A Scroll of Maturity will make them grow up however, if you change your mind.

Q: I was not a Kickstarter backer. Is there any other place to get an Imperial scroll?

A: Unfortunately no, other users that still have them are your only option. There are so few remaining Imperial scrolls left on the site that the prices for them have shot through the roof and people tend to keep them more for bragging rights or to make new Gen 1 Imperials.

Q: What do you mean when it says that something is "Cycled Out"? Does this mean they're retired?

A: Cycling out is different from being retired. Retired items are gone for good and will never be available again. Cycling out means that the item has been removed from the site for now, but it will be back someday. Exactly when, though, we don't know.

Q: Can you get any scrolls from other locations? Such as Pinkerton, Swipp, Chests, etc?

A: Generally no, they need to be bought from the Marketplace or recieved from other players who bought them. There are exceptions, and those are listed by the specific scroll!

Q: They're too expensive! Can't I get them for cheaper?

A: All Treasure Marketplace items are all 7% or 15% off when your Flight is 2nd or 1st Place in Dominance respectively, and this counts for Specialty items. You might also be able to find a player selling one for cheaper than Marketplace prices, but other than that, there's no other discounts available.

Q: I don't want this scroll anymore and Crim is asking for it! Should I sell it to her?

A: Never! She'll give you a mere pittance; if you don't want the item anymore, sell it to another player that wants it. You may still come out with a loss, but they'll be willing to pay much more than she will.

Q: I don't see the scroll I want in the Marketplace!

A: Treasure Marketplace items don't all come in at the same time. It refreshes its stock every 5 minutes, and every two hours, completely dumps its inventory and restocks with new items. If you don't see the item you want, have patience. It will appear.

If it's missing from the Gem Marketplace, make sure it's not cycled out first. All available items are always on display and have unlimited stock otherwise.

Q: You've got something wrong on your list!

A: Ping me and tell me what it is and I will change it! I know I'm not perfect, and I appreciate my mistakes being pointed out!

Q: Why did you make/remake this?

A: I just love what RandyPandy did in the original, and I kept posting updates for them to come back to and for my own reference. Eventually it was pointed out that I should just remake it, and I thrive off of organization and data entry, so here we are! Hopefully I can do it justice, and help out the community that's helped me so much too ;w;
[center][b] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2361926#post_2361926]Index[/url] * [/b][i]Breeds[/i][b] * [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2361926#post_31366148]Genes[/url] * [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2361926#post_31366151]Vistas[/url] * [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2361926#post_31366154]Miscellaneous[/url] [/b][/center] ------- [b]BREED CHANGE SCROLLS[/b] ------- * These will change your dragon's breed to the type of breed listed on the scroll. * [u]Breed Rarity Tiers:[/u] --Plentiful > Common > Uncommon > Limited > Rare ------- [b]PLENTIFUL BREEDS[/b] ------- [item=breed change: tundra][item=breed change: guardian][item=breed change: fae][item=breed change: mirror] [u]Tundra[/u] | [u]Guardian[/u] | [u]Fae[/u] | [u]Mirror[/u] Treasure Marketplace (50,000 Treasure / [color=red]42,500 Treasure[/color] / [color=blue]46,500 Treasure[/color]) ------- [b]COMMON BREEDS[/b] ------- [item=breed change: pearlcatcher][item=breed change: ridgeback] [u]Pearlcatcher[/u] | [u]Ridgeback[/u] Treasure Marketplace (250,000 Treasure / [color=red]212,500 Treasure[/color] / [color=blue]232,500 Treasure[/color] [item=breed change: spiral][item=breed change: snapper] [u]Spiral[/u] | [u]Snapper[/u] Treasure Marketplace (325,000 Treasure / [color=red]276,250 Treasure[/color] / [color=blue]302,250 Treasure[/color]) ------- [b]UNCOMMON BREEDS[/b] ------- [item=breed change: skydancer] [u]Skydancer[/u] Treasure Marketplace (400,000 Treasure / [color=red]340,000 Treasure[/color] / [color=blue]372,000 Treasure[/color]) [item=breed change: bogsneak] [u]Bogsneak[/u] Baldwin's Bubbling Brew (Level 16) --185,000 Treasure --2 Imbued Sulfur --3 Grey Slime --2 Gold Muck --3 Copper Muck --1 Blue Sludge ------- [b]LIMITED BREEDS[/b] ------- [item=breed change: imperial] [u]Imperial[/u] Kickstarter Backer Reward Exclusive ([u]Retired[/u]) --Pledge $30+ [item=breed change: nocturne] [u]Nocturne[/u] "Night of the Nocturnes" Event Exclusive ([u]Cycled Out[/u]) --Strange Chests --Scavenging (Any Level; 2014 Event Only) ------- [b]RARE BREEDS[/b] ------- [item=breed change: wildclaw] [u]Wildclaw[/u] Gem Marketplace (2,000 Gems, [u]Cycled Out[/u]) [item=breed change: coatl] [u]Coatl[/u] Gem Marketplace (2,000 Gems)

Index *
Breeds * Genes * Vistas * Miscellaneous

BREED CHANGE SCROLLS

* These will change your dragon's breed to the type of breed listed on the scroll.

* Breed Rarity Tiers:
--Plentiful > Common > Uncommon > Limited > Rare

PLENTIFUL BREEDS

Breed Change: Tundra Breed Change: Guardian Breed Change: Fae Breed Change: Mirror
Tundra | Guardian | Fae | Mirror
Treasure Marketplace (50,000 Treasure / 42,500 Treasure / 46,500 Treasure)

COMMON BREEDS

Breed Change: Pearlcatcher Breed Change: Ridgeback
Pearlcatcher | Ridgeback
Treasure Marketplace (250,000 Treasure / 212,500 Treasure / 232,500 Treasure

Breed Change: Spiral Breed Change: Snapper
Spiral | Snapper
Treasure Marketplace (325,000 Treasure / 276,250 Treasure / 302,250 Treasure)

UNCOMMON BREEDS

Breed Change: Skydancer
Skydancer
Treasure Marketplace (400,000 Treasure / 340,000 Treasure / 372,000 Treasure)

Breed Change: Bogsneak
Bogsneak
Baldwin's Bubbling Brew (Level 16)
--185,000 Treasure
--2 Imbued Sulfur
--3 Grey Slime
--2 Gold Muck
--3 Copper Muck
--1 Blue Sludge

LIMITED BREEDS

Breed Change: Imperial
Imperial
Kickstarter Backer Reward Exclusive (Retired)
--Pledge $30+

Breed Change: Nocturne
Nocturne
"Night of the Nocturnes" Event Exclusive (Cycled Out)
--Strange Chests
--Scavenging (Any Level; 2014 Event Only)

RARE BREEDS

Breed Change: Wildclaw
Wildclaw
Gem Marketplace (2,000 Gems, Cycled Out)

Breed Change: Coatl
Coatl
Gem Marketplace (2,000 Gems)
[center][b] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2361926#post_2361926]Index[/url] * [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2361926#post_31366145]Breeds[/url] * [/b][i]Genes[/i][b] * [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2361926#post_31366151]Vistas[/url] * [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2361926#post_31366154]Miscellaneous[/url] [/b][/center] ------- [b]GENES[/b] ------- * These will change your dragon's gene to the type listed on the scroll. Remove Genes will change the gene to Basic. * Below, they are listed as follows: Plentiful, Common, Uncommon, Limited, Rare. * [u]Primary Rarity Tier:[/u] --Basic --Clown / Falcon / Piebald / Savannah / Speckle / Tapir / Tiger --Bar / Cherub / Giraffe / Jaguar / Jupiter / Lionfish / Python / Ripple / Vipera --Pinstripe / Poison / Skink --Crystal / Iridescent / Metallic / Petals / Starmap / Wasp * [u]Secondary Rarity Tier:[/u] --Basic --Current / Daub / Eye Spots / Freckle / Paint / Peregrine / Safari / Striation / Stripes --Hex / Hypnotic / Morph / Noxtide / Rosette / Saturn / Seraph --Spinner / Toxin / Trail --Alloy / Bee / Butterfly / Constellation / Facet / Shimmer * [u]Tertiary Rarity Tier:[/u] --Basic --Contour / Peacock / Thylacine / Underbelly --Crackle / Ghost / Lace / Okapi / Ringlets / Smoke --Capsule / Firefly / Gembond / Runes / Scales / Smirch / Spines --Circuit / Filigree / Glimmer / Opal / Stained ------- [b]PRIMARY GENES[/b] ------- [item=remove gene: primary] [u]Remove Primary / Basic[/u] Treasure Marketplace (10,000 Treasure / [color=red]8,500 Treasure[/color] / [color=blue]9,300 Treasure[/color]) Coliseum Drop (Very Rare) [item=primary gene: speckle] [u]Speckle[/u] Treasure Marketplace (125,000 Treasure / [color=red]106,250 Treasure[/color] / [color=blue]116,250 Treasure[/color]) [item=primary gene: tiger] [u]Tiger[/u] Treasure Marketplace (135,000 Treasure / [color=red]114,750 Treasure[/color] / [color=blue]125,550 Treasure[/color]) [item=primary gene: savannah][item=primary gene: jaguar] [u]Savannah[/u] | [u]Jaguar[/u] Treasure Marketplace (140,000 Treasure / [color=red]119,000 Treasure[/color] / [color=blue]130,200 Treasure[/color]) [item=primary gene: falcon] [u]Falcon[/u] Treasure Marketplace (170,000 Treasure) / [color=red]144,500 Treasure[/color] / [color=blue]158,100 Treasure[/color]) [item=primary gene: clown] [u]Clown[/u] Treasure Marketplace (175,000 Treasure / [color=red]148,750 Treasure[/color] / [color=blue]162,750 Treasure[/color]) [item=primary gene: cherub][item=primary gene: tapir] [u]Cherub[/u] | [u]Tapir[/u] Treasure Marketplace (185,000 Treasure / [color=red]157,250 Treasure[/color] / [color=blue]172,050 Treasure[/color]) [item=primary gene: giraffe] [u]Giraffe[/u] Treasure Marketplace (225,000 Treasure / [color=red]191,250 Treasure[/color] / [color=blue]209,250 Treasure[/color]) [item=primary gene: jupiter] [u]Jupiter[/u] Treasure Marketplace (230,000 Treasure / [color=red]195,500 Treasure[/color] / [color=blue]213,900 Treasure[/color]) [item=primary gene: vipera][item=primary gene: piebald] [u]Vipera[/u] | [u]Piebald[/u] Treasure Marketplace (235,000 Treasure / [color=red]199,750 Treasure[/color] / [color=blue]218,550 Treasure[/color]) [item=primary gene: bar][item=primary gene: lionfish][item=primary gene: ripple] [u]Bar[/u] | [u]Lionfish[/u] | [u]Ripple[/u] Treasure Marketplace (250,000 Treasure / [color=red]212,500 Treasure[/color] / [color=blue]232,500 Treasure[/color]) [item=primary gene: iridescent][item=primary gene: crystal][item=primary gene: petals][item=primary gene: metallic][item=primary gene: starmap][item=primary gene: wasp] [u]Iridescent[/u] | [u]Crystal[/u] | [u]Petals[/u] | [u]Metallic[/u] | [u]Starmap[/u] | [u]Wasp[/u] Gem Marketplace (1500 Gems) [columns] [item=primary gene: skink] [u]Skink[/u] Baldwin's Bubbling Brew (Lvl 8) --95,000 Treasure --2 Silver Muck --2 Grey Slime --8 Yellow Ooze --8 Orange Ooze --1 Glass Beaker [nextcol] [item=primary gene: poison] [u]Poison[/u] Baldwin's Bubbling Brew (Lvl 10) --100,000 Treasure --2 Silver Muck --2 Black Slime --1 Blue Ooze --2 Irradiated Alchemical Reduction --20 Powerful Serthis Poison [nextcol] [item=primary gene: pinstripe] [u]Pinstripe[/u] Baldwin's Bubbling Brew (Lvl 20) --100,000 Treasure --1 Imbued Sulfure --1 Blue Sludge --2 Gold Muck --8 Snail Husk [/columns] [item=primary gene: python] [u]Python[/u] Coliseum Drop, All Venues (Rare) ------- [b]SECONDARY GENES[/b] ------- [item=remove gene: secondary] [u]Remove Secondary[/u] / [u]Basic[/u] Treasure Marketplace (10,000 Treasure / [color=red]8,500 Treasure[/color] / [color=blue]9,300 Treasure[/color]) Coliseum Drop (Very Rare) [item=secondary gene: stripes][item=secondary gene: freckle] [u]Stripes[/u] | [u]Freckle[/u] Treasure Marketplace (90,000 Treasure / [color=red]76,500 Treasure[/color] / [color=blue]83,700 Treasure[/color]) [item=secondary gene: safari] [u]Safari[/u] Treasure Marketplace (98,000 Treasure / [color=red]83,300 Treasure[/color] / [color=blue]91,140 Treasure[/color]) [item=secondary gene: rosette] [u]Rosette[/u] Treasure Marketplace (100,000 Treasure / [color=red]85,000 Treasure[/color] / [color=blue]93,000 Treasure[/color]) [item=secondary gene: eye spots] [u]Eye Spots[/u] Treasure Marketplace (110,000 Treasure / [color=red]93,500 Treasure[/color] / [color=blue]102,300 Treasure[/color]) [item=secondary gene: striation] [u]Striation[/u] Treasure Marketplace (120,000 Treasure / [color=red]102,000 Treasure[/color] / [color=blue]111,600 Treasure[/color]) [item=secondary gene: seraph] [u]Seraph[/u] Treasure Marketplace (125,000 Treasure / [color=red]106,250 Treasure[/color] / [color=blue]116,250 Treasure[/color]) [item=secondary gene: peregrine] [u]Peregrine[/u] Treasure Marketplace (140,000 Treasure / [color=red]119,000 Treasure[/color] / [color=blue]130,200 Treasure[/color]) [item=secondary gene: hex][item=secondary gene: saturn] [u]Hex[/u] | [u]Saturn[/u] Treasure Marketplace (160,000 Treasure / [color=red] 136,000 Treasure[/color] / [color=blue]148,800 Treasure[/color]) [item=secondary gene: current][item=secondary gene: daub][item=secondary gene: paint] [u]Current[/u] | [u]Daub[/u] | [u]Paint[/u] Treasure Marketplace (165,000 Treasure / [color=red]140,250 Treasure[/color] / [color=blue]153,450 Treasure[/color]) [item=secondary gene: noxtide] [u]Noxtide[/u] Treasure Marketplace (170,000 Treasure / [color=red]144,500 Treasure[/color] / [color=blue]158,100 Treasure[/color]) [item=secondary gene: hypnotic] [u]Hypnotic[/u] Treasure Marketplace (185,000 Treasure / [color=red]157,250 Treasure[/color] / [color=blue]172,050 Treasure[/color]) [item=secondary gene: alloy][item=secondary gene: bee][item=secondary gene: butterfly][item=secondary gene: constellation][item=secondary gene: facet][item=secondary gene: shimmer] [u]Alloy[/u] | [u]Bee[/u] | [u]Butterfly[/u] | [u]Constellation[/u] | [u]Facet[/u] | [u]Shimmer[/u] Gem Marketplace (1200 Gems) [columns] [item=secondary gene: spinner] [u]Spinner[/u] Baldwin's Bubbling Brew (Lvl 8) --95,000 Treasure --2 Gold Muck --2 White Slime --4 Red Ooze --8 Orange Sludge --1 Glass Beaker [nextcol] [item=secondary gene: toxin] [u]Toxin[/u] Baldwin's Bubbling Brew (Lvl 10) --100,000 Treasure --2 Gold Muck --2 White Slime --1 Blue Sludge --2 Sizzling Phosphorous --20 Unstable Serthis Concoction [nextcol] [item=secondary gene: trail] [u]Trail[/u] Baldwin's Bubbling Brew (Lvl 20) --100.000 Treasure --1 Imbued Sulfer --1 Blue Ooze --2 Silver Muck --8 Seaside Trumpet [/columns] [item=secondary gene: morph] [u]Morph[/u] Coliseum Drop, All Venues (Rare) ------- [b]TERTIARY GENES[/b] ------- [item=remove gene: tertiary] [u]Remove Tertiary[/u] / [u]Basic[/u] Treasure Marketplace (10,000 Treasure / [color=red]8,500 Treasure[/color] / [color=blue]9,300 Treasure[/color]) Coliseum Drop (Very Rare) [item=tertiary gene: contour][item=tertiary gene: peacock][item=tertiary gene: underbelly] [u]Contour[/u] | [u]Peacock[/u] | [u]Underbelly[/u] Treasure Marketplace (150,000 Treasure / [color=red]127,500 Treasure[/color] / [color=blue]139,500 Treasure[/color]) [item=tertiary gene: lace][item=tertiary gene: ringlets][item=tertiary gene: thylacine] [u]Lace[/u] | [u]Ringlets[/u] | [u]Thylacine[/u] Treasure Marketplace (155,000 Treasure / [color=red]131,750 Treasure[/color] / [color=blue]144,150 Treasure[/color]) [item=tertiary gene: ghost] [u]Ghost[/u] Treasure Marketplace (160,000 Treasure / [color=red]136,000 Treasure[/color] / [color=blue]148,000 Treasure[/color]) [item=tertiary gene: crackle][item=tertiary gene: smoke][item=tertiary gene: spines][item=tertiary gene: okapi][item=tertiary gene: runes] [u]Crackle[/u] | [u]Smoke[/u] | [u]Spines[/u] | [u]Okapi[/u] | [u]Runes[/u] Treasure Marketplace (190,000 Treasure / [color=red]161,500 Treasure[/color] / [color=blue]176,700 Treasure[/color]) [item=tertiary gene: gembond] [u]Gembond[/u] Treasure Marketplace (200,000 Treasure / [color=red]170,000 Treasure[/color] / [color=blue]186,000 Treasure[/color]) [item=tertiary gene: circuit][item=tertiary gene: filigree][item=tertiary gene: glimmer][item=tertiary gene: stained][item=tertiary gene: opal] [u]Circuit[/u] | [u]Filigree[/u] | [u]Glimmer[/u] | [u]Stained[/u] | [u]Opal[/u] Gem Marketplace (1200 Gems) [columns] [item=tertiary gene: scales] [u]Scales[/u] Baldwin's Bubbling Brew (Lvl 10) --100,000 Treasure --3 Silver Muck --2 Black Slime --6 Yellow Sludge --7 Green Goo --1 Glass Beaker [nextcol] [item=tertiary gene: capsule] [u]Capsule[/u] Baldwin's Bubbling Brew (Lvl 19) --110,000 Treasure --3 Silver Muck --4 Orange Sludge --3 Yellow Ooze --1 Reinforced Glass Beaker [/columns] [item=tertiary gene: firefly] [u]Firefly[/u] Swipp's Swap Stand -60 Fanned Cockroach -1 Firebug [item=tertiary gene: smirch] [u]Smirch[/u] "Night of the Nocturnes" Event Exclusive (Strange Chests) ([u]Cycled Out[/u])

GENES

* These will change your dragon's gene to the type listed on the scroll. Remove Genes will change the gene to Basic.

* Below, they are listed as follows: Plentiful, Common, Uncommon, Limited, Rare.

* Primary Rarity Tier:
--Basic
--Clown / Falcon / Piebald / Savannah / Speckle / Tapir / Tiger
--Bar / Cherub / Giraffe / Jaguar / Jupiter / Lionfish / Python / Ripple / Vipera
--Pinstripe / Poison / Skink
--Crystal / Iridescent / Metallic / Petals / Starmap / Wasp

* Secondary Rarity Tier:
--Basic
--Current / Daub / Eye Spots / Freckle / Paint / Peregrine / Safari / Striation / Stripes
--Hex / Hypnotic / Morph / Noxtide / Rosette / Saturn / Seraph
--Spinner / Toxin / Trail
--Alloy / Bee / Butterfly / Constellation / Facet / Shimmer

* Tertiary Rarity Tier:
--Basic
--Contour / Peacock / Thylacine / Underbelly
--Crackle / Ghost / Lace / Okapi / Ringlets / Smoke
--Capsule / Firefly / Gembond / Runes / Scales / Smirch / Spines
--Circuit / Filigree / Glimmer / Opal / Stained

PRIMARY GENES

Remove Gene: Primary
Remove Primary / Basic
Treasure Marketplace (10,000 Treasure / 8,500 Treasure / 9,300 Treasure)
Coliseum Drop (Very Rare)

Primary Gene: Speckle
Speckle
Treasure Marketplace (125,000 Treasure / 106,250 Treasure / 116,250 Treasure)

Primary Gene: Tiger
Tiger
Treasure Marketplace (135,000 Treasure / 114,750 Treasure / 125,550 Treasure)

Primary Gene: Savannah Primary Gene: Jaguar
Savannah | Jaguar
Treasure Marketplace (140,000 Treasure / 119,000 Treasure / 130,200 Treasure)

Primary Gene: Falcon
Falcon
Treasure Marketplace (170,000 Treasure) / 144,500 Treasure / 158,100 Treasure)

Primary Gene: Clown
Clown
Treasure Marketplace (175,000 Treasure / 148,750 Treasure / 162,750 Treasure)

Primary Gene: Cherub Primary Gene: Tapir
Cherub | Tapir
Treasure Marketplace (185,000 Treasure / 157,250 Treasure / 172,050 Treasure)

Primary Gene: Giraffe
Giraffe
Treasure Marketplace (225,000 Treasure / 191,250 Treasure / 209,250 Treasure)

Primary Gene: Jupiter
Jupiter
Treasure Marketplace (230,000 Treasure / 195,500 Treasure / 213,900 Treasure)

Primary Gene: Vipera Primary Gene: Piebald
Vipera | Piebald
Treasure Marketplace (235,000 Treasure / 199,750 Treasure / 218,550 Treasure)

Primary Gene: Bar Primary Gene: Lionfish Primary Gene: Ripple
Bar | Lionfish | Ripple
Treasure Marketplace (250,000 Treasure / 212,500 Treasure / 232,500 Treasure)

Primary Gene: Iridescent Primary Gene: Crystal Primary Gene: Petals Primary Gene: Metallic Primary Gene: Starmap Primary Gene: Wasp
Iridescent | Crystal | Petals | Metallic | Starmap | Wasp
Gem Marketplace (1500 Gems)

Primary Gene: Skink
Skink
Baldwin's Bubbling Brew (Lvl 8)
--95,000 Treasure
--2 Silver Muck
--2 Grey Slime
--8 Yellow Ooze
--8 Orange Ooze
--1 Glass Beaker
Primary Gene: Poison
Poison
Baldwin's Bubbling Brew (Lvl 10)
--100,000 Treasure
--2 Silver Muck
--2 Black Slime
--1 Blue Ooze
--2 Irradiated Alchemical Reduction
--20 Powerful Serthis Poison
Primary Gene: Pinstripe
Pinstripe
Baldwin's Bubbling Brew (Lvl 20)
--100,000 Treasure
--1 Imbued Sulfure
--1 Blue Sludge
--2 Gold Muck
--8 Snail Husk

Primary Gene: Python
Python
Coliseum Drop, All Venues (Rare)

SECONDARY GENES

Remove Gene: Secondary
Remove Secondary / Basic

Secondary Gene: Stripes Secondary Gene: Freckle
Stripes | Freckle
Treasure Marketplace (90,000 Treasure / 76,500 Treasure / 83,700 Treasure)

Secondary Gene: Safari
Safari
Treasure Marketplace (98,000 Treasure / 83,300 Treasure / 91,140 Treasure)

Secondary Gene: Rosette
Rosette
Treasure Marketplace (100,000 Treasure / 85,000 Treasure / 93,000 Treasure)

Secondary Gene: Eye Spots
Eye Spots
Treasure Marketplace (110,000 Treasure / 93,500 Treasure / 102,300 Treasure)

Secondary Gene: Striation
Striation
Treasure Marketplace (120,000 Treasure / 102,000 Treasure / 111,600 Treasure)

Secondary Gene: Seraph
Seraph
Treasure Marketplace (125,000 Treasure / 106,250 Treasure / 116,250 Treasure)

Secondary Gene: Peregrine
Peregrine
Treasure Marketplace (140,000 Treasure / 119,000 Treasure / 130,200 Treasure)

Secondary Gene: Hex Secondary Gene: Saturn
Hex | Saturn
Treasure Marketplace (160,000 Treasure / 136,000 Treasure / 148,800 Treasure)

Secondary Gene: Current Secondary Gene: Daub Secondary Gene: Paint
Current | Daub | Paint
Treasure Marketplace (165,000 Treasure / 140,250 Treasure / 153,450 Treasure)

Secondary Gene: Noxtide
Noxtide
Treasure Marketplace (170,000 Treasure / 144,500 Treasure / 158,100 Treasure)

Secondary Gene: Hypnotic
Hypnotic
Treasure Marketplace (185,000 Treasure / 157,250 Treasure / 172,050 Treasure)

Secondary Gene: Alloy Secondary Gene: Bee Secondary Gene: Butterfly Secondary Gene: Constellation Secondary Gene: Facet Secondary Gene: Shimmer
Alloy | Bee | Butterfly | Constellation | Facet | Shimmer
Gem Marketplace (1200 Gems)

Secondary Gene: Spinner
Spinner
Baldwin's Bubbling Brew (Lvl 8)
--95,000 Treasure
--2 Gold Muck
--2 White Slime
--4 Red Ooze
--8 Orange Sludge
--1 Glass Beaker
Secondary Gene: Toxin
Toxin
--100,000 Treasure
--2 Gold Muck
--2 White Slime
--1 Blue Sludge
--2 Sizzling Phosphorous
--20 Unstable Serthis Concoction
Secondary Gene: Trail
Trail
Baldwin's Bubbling Brew (Lvl 20)
--100.000 Treasure
--1 Imbued Sulfer
--1 Blue Ooze
--2 Silver Muck
--8 Seaside Trumpet

Secondary Gene: Morph
Morph
Coliseum Drop, All Venues (Rare)

TERTIARY GENES

Remove Gene: Tertiary
Remove Tertiary / Basic

Tertiary Gene: Contour Tertiary Gene: Peacock Tertiary Gene: Underbelly
Contour | Peacock | Underbelly
Treasure Marketplace (150,000 Treasure / 127,500 Treasure / 139,500 Treasure)

Tertiary Gene: Lace Tertiary Gene: Ringlets Tertiary Gene: Thylacine
Lace | Ringlets | Thylacine
Treasure Marketplace (155,000 Treasure / 131,750 Treasure / 144,150 Treasure)

Tertiary Gene: Ghost
Ghost
Treasure Marketplace (160,000 Treasure / 136,000 Treasure / 148,000 Treasure)

Tertiary Gene: Crackle Tertiary Gene: Smoke Tertiary Gene: Spines Tertiary Gene: Okapi Tertiary Gene: Runes
Crackle | Smoke | Spines | Okapi | Runes
Treasure Marketplace (190,000 Treasure / 161,500 Treasure / 176,700 Treasure)

Tertiary Gene: Gembond
Gembond
Treasure Marketplace (200,000 Treasure / 170,000 Treasure / 186,000 Treasure)

Tertiary Gene: Circuit Tertiary Gene: Filigree Tertiary Gene: Glimmer Tertiary Gene: Stained Tertiary Gene: Opal
Circuit | Filigree | Glimmer | Stained | Opal
Gem Marketplace (1200 Gems)

Tertiary Gene: Scales
Scales
--100,000 Treasure
--3 Silver Muck
--2 Black Slime
--6 Yellow Sludge
--7 Green Goo
--1 Glass Beaker
Tertiary Gene: Capsule
Capsule
Baldwin's Bubbling Brew (Lvl 19)
--110,000 Treasure
--3 Silver Muck
--4 Orange Sludge
--3 Yellow Ooze
--1 Reinforced Glass Beaker

Tertiary Gene: Firefly
Firefly
Swipp's Swap Stand
-60 Fanned Cockroach
-1 Firebug

Tertiary Gene: Smirch
Smirch
"Night of the Nocturnes" Event Exclusive (Strange Chests) (Cycled Out)
[center][b] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2361926#post_2361926]Index[/url] * [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2361926#post_31366145]Breeds[/url] * [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2361926#post_31366148]Genes[/url] * [/b][i]Vistas[/i][b] * [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2361926#post_31366154]Miscellaneous[/url] [/b][/center] ------- [b]FORUM VISTAS[/b] ------- * Forum Vistas can be purchased and sold, but as soon as they are used, they are account bound and cannot be removed. * When you use Vistas, you may switch between any Vista that you have used on your account at any time. They will never disappear. [item=vista: black rose][item=vista: boneyard][item=vista: gem hoarder][item=vista: axolotl][item=vista: lantern forest][item=vista: black widow][item=vista: butterflies][item=vista: chandelier][item=vista: armory][item=vista: night sky][item=vista: solar] Gem Marketplace (600 Gems) [item=vista: twilight firefly][item=vista: rainy day] Gem Marketplace (600 Gems) ([u]Cycled Out[/u]) [item=vista: treasure hoarder] Treasure Marketplace (500,000 Treasure / [color=red]425,000 Treasure[/color] / [color=blue]465,000 Treasure[/color]) [item=vista: spring][item=vista: summer][item=vista: autumn][item=vista: winter][item=vista: fae dragons][item=vista: guardian dragons][item=vista: tundra dragons][item=vista: mirror dragons][item=vista: pearlcatcher dragons][item=vista: snapper dragons][item=vista: spiral dragons][item=vista: ridgeback dragons][item=vista: bogsneak dragons][item=vista: skydancer dragons][item=vista: imperial dragons][item=vista: nocturne dragons][item=vista: wildclaw dragons][item=vista: coatl dragons] Treasure Marketplace (250,000 Treasure / [color=red]212,500 Treasure[/color] / [color=blue]232,500 Treasure[/color]) -Note: Spring, Summer, Autumn, and Winter are only available during the appropriate season. [item=vista: archer's way][item=vista: snowy owl] Treasure Marketplace (175,000 Treasure / [color=red]148,750 Treasure[/color] / [color=blue]162,750 Treasure[/color]) [item=vista: training fields][item=vista: training fields ii][item=vista: woodland path][item=vista: scorched forest][item=vista: sandswept delta][item=vista: blooming grove][item=vista: forgotten cave][item=vista: bamboo falls][item=vista: thunderhead savanna][item=vista: redrock cove][item=vista: waterway][item=vista: waterway ii][item=vista: arena][item=vista: arena ii][item=volcanic vents][item=vista: rainsong jungle][item=vista: boreal wood][item=vista: crystal pools][item=vista: harpy's roost][item=vista: ghostlight ruins][item=vista: mire][item=vista: kelp beds][item=vista: golem workshop] Coliseum Drop (Respective Coliseum Area) [columns] [item=vista: swap stand] Swipp's Swap Stand -100 Pine Logs -10 Rusted Treasure Chests [item=vista: foxfire grove] Swipp's Swap Stand -1 Eastsong Face Mask -1 Ethereal Trickster [nextcol] [item=vista: fungi] Swipp's Swap Stand -100 Mycena Mushrooms -100 Blue Entoloma [item=vista: ribbons and bows] Swipp's Swap Stand -80 Discarded Ribbons -1 Pretty Aqua Arm Bow [nextcol] [item=vista: swan lake] Swipp's Swap Stand -40 Black Swans -90 Moonstones [nextcol] [item=vista: succulents] Swipp's Swap Stand -60 Corona Sempervivums -100 Gravel [/columns] [columns] [item=vista: baldwin's brew] Baldwin's Bubbling Brew (Level 15) -8,000 Treasure -3 Grey Slime -2 Blue Goo -3 Yellow Ooze -3 Copper Muck -2 Infused Fragment [item=vista: alchemical formula] Baldwin's Bubbling Brew (Level 16) -8,500 treasure -2 Silver Muck -5 Yellow Sludge -5 Orange Goo -10 Green Goo -20 Intact Parchment [nextcol] [item=vista: sea slugs] Baldwin's Bubbling Brew (Level 15) -8,000 Treasure -2 Gold Muck -5 Orange Sludge -3 Red Ooze -20 Nudibranch -20 Bluespine Slug [item=vista: herb rack] Baldwin's Bubbling Brew (Level 21) -8,500 Treasure -2 Gold Muck -4 Yellow Sludge -3 Orange Ooze -5 Spearmint -1 Reinforced Glass Beaker [nextcol] [item=vista: tentacles] Baldwin's Bubbling Brew (Level 15) -8,000 Treasure -2 White Slime -3 Purple Sludge -5 Green Ooze -20 Chewy Tentacle -20 Squirming Tentacle [/columns] [item=vista: conjurer's hat][item=vista: gossamer flame][item=vista: jester][item=vista: spectral shroud] "Night of the Nocturnes" Event Exclusive ([u]Cycled Out[/u]) Strange Chests [item=vista: glowing globe][item=vista: animated statue][item=vista: eye see you][item=vista: dreary dirge] "Night of the Nocturnes" Event Exclusive ([u]Cycled Out[/u]) Treasure Marketplace (250,000 Treasure / [color=red]212,500 Treasure[/color] / [color=blue]232,500 Treasure[/color]) [item=vista: feral visage] "Night of the Nocturnes" Event Exclusive ([u]Cycled Out[/u]) Gem Marketplace (600 Gems) [columns] [item=vista: hourglass] "Night of the Nocturnes" Event Exclusive ([u]Cycled Out[/u]) Swipp's Swap Stand -20 Hourglass -2 Strange Chest [nextcol] [item=vista: living stones] "Night of the Nocturnes" Event Exclusive ([u]Cycled Out[/u]) Swipp's Swap Stand -20 Living Stone -2 Strange Chest [/columns] [columns] [item=vista: strange chest] "Night of the Nocturnes" Event Exclusive ([u]Cycled Out[/u]) Baldwin's Bubbling Brew (Level 7) -4000 Treasure -1 Black Slime -1 White Slime -4 Orange Goo -1 Strange Chest [nextcol] [item=vista: grimore] "Night of the Nocturnes" Event Exclusive ([u]Cycled Out[/u]) Baldwin's Bubbling Brew (Level 7) -4,000 Treasure -1 Copper Muck -5 Weathered Grimoire -1 Strange Chest [/columns] [item=vista: 3rd anniversary] 3rd Anniversary Gift to Players on June 8, 2016 ([u]Retired[/u]) [item=vista: lovebirds] Treasure Marketplace (250,000 Treasure / [color=red]212,500 Treasure[/color] / [color=blue]232,500 Treasure[/color]) ([u]Cycled Out[/u]) [item=vista: brightshine jubilee][item=vista: thundercrack carnivale][item=vista: flameforger's festival][item=vista: starfall celebration][item=vista: riot of rot][item=vista: rockbreaker's ceremony][item=vista: crystalline gala][item=vista: trickmurk circus][item=vista: mistral jamboree][item=vista: wavecrest saturnalia][item=vista: greenskeeper gathering] Festive Favors, June 2016 - May 2017 Joxar's Spare Inventory Crates ([u]Cycled Out[/u]) [item=vista: lightweaver][item=vista: stormcatcher][item=vista: flamecaller][item=vista: arcanist][item=vista: plaguebringer][item=vista: earthshaker][item=vista: icewarden][item=vista: shadowbinder] Festival Favors, June 2017 - February 2018 Joxar's Spare Inventory Crates ([u]Cycled Out[/u]) [item=vista: windsinger][item=vista: tidelord][item=vista: gladekeeper] Festival Favors, March - May 2018 ([u]Cycled Out[/u])

Index * Breeds * Genes *
Vistas * Miscellaneous

FORUM VISTAS

* Forum Vistas can be purchased and sold, but as soon as they are used, they are account bound and cannot be removed.

* When you use Vistas, you may switch between any Vista that you have used on your account at any time. They will never disappear.

Vista: Black Rose Vista: Boneyard Vista: Gem Hoarder Vista: Axolotl Vista: Lantern Forest Vista: Black Widow Vista: Butterflies Vista: Chandelier Vista: Armory Vista: Night Sky Vista: Solar
Gem Marketplace (600 Gems)

Vista: Twilight Firefly Vista: Rainy Day
Gem Marketplace (600 Gems) (Cycled Out)

Vista: Treasure Hoarder
Treasure Marketplace (500,000 Treasure / 425,000 Treasure / 465,000 Treasure)

Vista: Spring Vista: Summer Vista: Autumn Vista: Winter Vista: Fae Dragons Vista: Guardian Dragons Vista: Tundra Dragons Vista: Mirror Dragons Vista: Pearlcatcher Dragons Vista: Snapper Dragons Vista: Spiral Dragons Vista: Ridgeback Dragons Vista: Bogsneak Dragons Vista: Skydancer Dragons Vista: Imperial Dragons Vista: Nocturne Dragons Vista: Wildclaw Dragons Vista: Coatl Dragons
-Note: Spring, Summer, Autumn, and Winter are only available during the appropriate season.

Vista: Archer's Way Vista: Snowy Owl
Treasure Marketplace (175,000 Treasure / 148,750 Treasure / 162,750 Treasure)

Vista: Training Fields Vista: Training Fields II Vista: Woodland Path Vista: Scorched Forest Vista: Sandswept Delta Vista: Blooming Grove Vista: Forgotten Cave Vista: Bamboo Falls Vista: Thunderhead Savanna Vista: Redrock Cove Vista: Waterway Vista: Waterway II Vista: Arena Vista: Arena II Vista: Rainsong Jungle Vista: Boreal Wood Vista: Crystal Pools Vista: Harpy's Roost Vista: Ghostlight Ruins Vista: Mire Vista: Kelp Beds Vista: Golem Workshop
Coliseum Drop (Respective Coliseum Area)
Vista: Swap Stand
Swipp's Swap Stand
-100 Pine Logs
-10 Rusted Treasure Chests

Vista: Foxfire Grove
Swipp's Swap Stand
-1 Eastsong Face Mask
-1 Ethereal Trickster
Vista: Fungi
Swipp's Swap Stand
-100 Mycena Mushrooms
-100 Blue Entoloma

Vista: Ribbons and Bows
Swipp's Swap Stand
-80 Discarded Ribbons
-1 Pretty Aqua Arm Bow
Vista: Swan Lake
Swipp's Swap Stand
-40 Black Swans
-90 Moonstones

Vista: Succulents
Swipp's Swap Stand
-60 Corona Sempervivums
-100 Gravel

Vista: Baldwin's Brew
Baldwin's Bubbling Brew (Level 15)
-8,000 Treasure
-3 Grey Slime
-2 Blue Goo
-3 Yellow Ooze
-3 Copper Muck
-2 Infused Fragment

Vista: Alchemical Formula
-8,500 treasure
-2 Silver Muck
-5 Yellow Sludge
-5 Orange Goo
-10 Green Goo
-20 Intact Parchment
Vista: Sea Slugs
-8,000 Treasure
-2 Gold Muck
-5 Orange Sludge
-3 Red Ooze
-20 Nudibranch
-20 Bluespine Slug

Vista: Herb Rack
Baldwin's Bubbling Brew (Level 21)
-8,500 Treasure
-2 Gold Muck
-4 Yellow Sludge
-3 Orange Ooze
-5 Spearmint
-1 Reinforced Glass Beaker
Vista: Tentacles
-8,000 Treasure
-2 White Slime
-3 Purple Sludge
-5 Green Ooze
-20 Chewy Tentacle
-20 Squirming Tentacle

Vista: Conjurer's Hat Vista: Gossamer Flame Vista: Jester Vista: Spectral Shroud
Strange Chests

Vista: Glowing Globe Vista: Animated Statue Vista: Eye See You Vista: Dreary Dirge

Vista: Feral Visage
Gem Marketplace (600 Gems)
Vista: Hourglass
"Night of the Nocturnes" Event Exclusive
(Cycled Out)
Swipp's Swap Stand
-20 Hourglass
-2 Strange Chest
Vista: Living Stones
(Cycled Out)
Swipp's Swap Stand
-20 Living Stone
-2 Strange Chest
Vista: Strange Chest
(Cycled Out)
Baldwin's Bubbling Brew (Level 7)
-4000 Treasure
-1 Black Slime
-1 White Slime
-4 Orange Goo
-1 Strange Chest

(Cycled Out)
Baldwin's Bubbling Brew (Level 7)
-4,000 Treasure
-1 Copper Muck
-5 Weathered Grimoire
-1 Strange Chest

Vista: 3rd Anniversary
3rd Anniversary Gift to Players on June 8, 2016 (Retired)

Vista: Lovebirds
Treasure Marketplace (250,000 Treasure / 212,500 Treasure / 232,500 Treasure) (Cycled Out)

Vista: Brightshine Jubilee Vista: Thundercrack Carnivale Vista: Flameforger's Festival Vista: Starfall Celebration Vista: Riot of Rot Vista: Rockbreaker's Ceremony Vista: Crystalline Gala Vista: Trickmurk Circus Vista: Mistral Jamboree Vista: Wavecrest Saturnalia Vista: Greenskeeper Gathering
Festive Favors, June 2016 - May 2017
Joxar's Spare Inventory Crates (Cycled Out)

Vista: Lightweaver Vista: Stormcatcher Vista: Flamecaller Vista: Arcanist Vista: Plaguebringer Vista: Earthshaker Vista: Icewarden Vista: Shadowbinder
Festival Favors, June 2017 - February 2018
Joxar's Spare Inventory Crates (Cycled Out)

Vista: Windsinger Vista: Tidelord Vista: Gladekeeper
Festival Favors, March - May 2018 (Cycled Out)
[center][b] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2361926#post_2361926]Index[/url] * [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2361926#post_31366145]Breeds[/url] * [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2361926#post_31366148]Genes[/url] * [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2361926#post_31366151]Vistas[/url] * [/b][i]Miscellaneous[i] [/center] ------- [b]MISCELLANEOUS[/b] ------- * Anything that is not a breed change scroll, gene change scroll, or vista but is still a Specialty Item will fall here. [item=scroll of renaming] [u]Scroll of Renaming[/u] Treasure Marketplace (6,000 Treasure / [color=red]5,100 Treasure[/color] / [color=blue]5,580 Treasure[/color]) Coliseum Drop (Very Rare) [item=Swiftbrood Boon] [u]Swiftbrood Boon[/u] Gem Marketplace (150 Gems) [item=scroll of maturity] [u]Scroll of Maturity[/u] Gem Marketplace (200 Gems) [item=scroll of eternal youth][item=boon of fertility][item=tri-color scatterscroll] [u]Scroll of Eternal Youth[/u] | [u]Boon of Fertility[/u] | [u]Tri-Color Scatterscroll[/u] Gem Marketplace (350 Gems) [item=clanbound scatterscroll] [u]Clanbound Scatterscroll[/u] Consolation Gift Due to Scatterscroll Bug from August 15, 2013 to September 22, 2013 ------- [b]UNHATCHED EGGS[/b] ------- * Unhatched Eggs, while not a Specialty Item, are placed here to show the varieties available. * Unhatched Breed Eggs will hatch into a triple-basic dragon of that breed from a random Flight. * Unhatched Elemental Eggs will hatch into a triple-basic Plentiful dragon with the corresponding elemental Flight. [item=unhatched arcane egg][item=unhatched earth egg][item=unhatched fire egg][item=unhatched ice egg][item=unhatched light egg] [item=unhatched lightning egg][item=unhatched nature egg][item=unhatched plague egg][item=unhatched shadow egg][item=unhatched water egg] [item=unhatched wind egg] [u]Arcane Egg[/u] | [u]Earth Egg[/u] | [u]Fire Egg[/u] | [u]Ice Egg[/u] | [u]Light Egg[/u] [u]Lightning Egg[/u] | [u]Nature Egg[/u] | [u]Plague Egg[/u] | [u]Shadow Egg[/u] | [u]Water Egg [/u] [u]Wind Egg[/u] Scavenging (Respective Element, Any Level) Coliseum Drop (Respective Elemental Enemy) [item=unhatched nocturne egg] [u]Unhatched Nocturne Egg[/u] "Night of the Nocturnes" Event Exclusive ([u]Cycled Out[/u]) --Strange Chests --Scavenging (Any Level, Any Element) [item=unhatched bogsneak egg] [u]Unhatched Bogsneak Egg[/u] Baldwin's Bubbling Brew (Level 16) --65,000 Treasure --1 Imbued Sulfur --2 Silver Muck --1 Grey Slime --3 Purple Ooze --1 Blue Ooze ------- [b]EYE CHANGERS[/b] ------- [item=vial of tempered sight] [u]Vial of Tempered Sight[/u] / [u]Common[/u] Treasure Marketplace (2,500 Treasure / [color=red]2,125 Treasure[/color] / [color=blue]2,325 Treasure[/color]) [item=vial of glowing sight] [u]Vial of Glowing Sight[/u] / [u]Glowing[/u] Gem Marketplace (200 gems) [item=vial of darkened sight] [u]Vial of Darkened Sight[/u] / [u]Dark Sclera[/u] Baldwin's Bubbling Brew (Level 21) -100,000 Treasure -2 Gold Muck -2 Black Slime -2 Blue Sludge -1 Fine Alchemical Reduction -1 Reinforced Glass Beaker [item=vial of scattersight] [u]Vial of Scattersight[/u] / [u]Uncommon[/u], [u]Unusual[/u], [u]Rare[/u], [u]Faceted[/u], [u]Multi-Gaze[/u], [u]Primal[/u] 5th Anniversary Gift to Players on June 8, 2018 ([u]Retired[/u]) Coliseum Drop (All Venues) ([u]Retired[/u]) Baldwin's Bubbling Brew (Level 1) ([u]Retired[/u]) -1500 Treasure -1 Purple Goo -1 Green Goo -1 Red Ooze -1 Yellow Goo

Index * Breeds * Genes * Vistas *
Miscellaneous

MISCELLANEOUS

* Anything that is not a breed change scroll, gene change scroll, or vista but is still a Specialty Item will fall here.

Scroll of Renaming
Scroll of Renaming
Treasure Marketplace (6,000 Treasure / 5,100 Treasure / 5,580 Treasure)

Swiftbrood Boon
Swiftbrood Boon
Gem Marketplace (150 Gems)

Scroll of Maturity
Scroll of Maturity
Gem Marketplace (200 Gems)

Scroll of Eternal Youth Boon of Fertility Tri-Color Scatterscroll
Scroll of Eternal Youth | Boon of Fertility | Tri-Color Scatterscroll
Gem Marketplace (350 Gems)

Clanbound Scatterscroll
Clanbound Scatterscroll
Consolation Gift Due to Scatterscroll Bug from August 15, 2013 to September 22, 2013

UNHATCHED EGGS

* Unhatched Eggs, while not a Specialty Item, are placed here to show the varieties available.

* Unhatched Breed Eggs will hatch into a triple-basic dragon of that breed from a random Flight.

* Unhatched Elemental Eggs will hatch into a triple-basic Plentiful dragon with the corresponding elemental Flight.

Unhatched Arcane Egg Unhatched Earth Egg Unhatched Fire Egg Unhatched Ice Egg Unhatched Light Egg
Unhatched Lightning Egg Unhatched Nature Egg Unhatched Plague Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Water Egg
Unhatched Wind Egg
Arcane Egg | Earth Egg | Fire Egg | Ice Egg | Light Egg
Lightning Egg | Nature Egg | Plague Egg | Shadow Egg | Water Egg
Wind Egg
Scavenging (Respective Element, Any Level)
Coliseum Drop (Respective Elemental Enemy)

Unhatched Nocturne Egg
Unhatched Nocturne Egg
--Strange Chests
--Scavenging (Any Level, Any Element)

Unhatched Bogsneak Egg
Unhatched Bogsneak Egg
--65,000 Treasure
--1 Imbued Sulfur
--2 Silver Muck
--1 Grey Slime
--3 Purple Ooze
--1 Blue Ooze

EYE CHANGERS

Vial of Tempered Sight
Vial of Tempered Sight / Common
Treasure Marketplace (2,500 Treasure / 2,125 Treasure / 2,325 Treasure)

Vial of Glowing Sight
Vial of Glowing Sight / Glowing
Gem Marketplace (200 gems)

Vial of Darkened Sight
Vial of Darkened Sight / Dark Sclera
Baldwin's Bubbling Brew (Level 21)
-100,000 Treasure
-2 Gold Muck
-2 Black Slime
-2 Blue Sludge
-1 Fine Alchemical Reduction
-1 Reinforced Glass Beaker

Vial of Scattersight
Vial of Scattersight / Uncommon, Unusual, Rare, Faceted, Multi-Gaze, Primal
5th Anniversary Gift to Players on June 8, 2018 (Retired)
Coliseum Drop (All Venues) (Retired)
Baldwin's Bubbling Brew (Level 1) (Retired)
-1500 Treasure
-1 Purple Goo
-1 Green Goo
-1 Red Ooze
-1 Yellow Goo
Reserved just in case
Reserved just in case
Thank you SO SO MUCH for making a new thread! I used the old one constantly and when it poofed I was so sad

*edit* @dPalindrome Would you mind if I made a little banner/button for my sig, to link here?
Thank you SO SO MUCH for making a new thread! I used the old one constantly and when it poofed I was so sad

*edit* @dPalindrome Would you mind if I made a little banner/button for my sig, to link here?
@SimFeetUnder

I'm happy to help! And absolutely you can, that'd be fantastic! Would that be something you'd be willing to share? I understand if you'd rather not, but god knows when I'll be in the mood for an art project, and I'd love to have something fancy in the meantime, instead of the flat link I'd been planning on
@SimFeetUnder

I'm happy to help! And absolutely you can, that'd be fantastic! Would that be something you'd be willing to share? I understand if you'd rather not, but god knows when I'll be in the mood for an art project, and I'd love to have something fancy in the meantime, instead of the flat link I'd been planning on
[item=breed change: wildclaw] Wildclaw Breed Change Scrolls have cycled in until January 31st! (22:00 server time to be exact) They're in the Gem Marketplace for 2,000 gems each
Breed Change: Wildclaw

Wildclaw Breed Change Scrolls have cycled in until January 31st! (22:00 server time to be exact) They're in the Gem Marketplace for 2,000 gems each
@dPalindrome Thanks again for this new thread! ♥♥♥
@dPalindrome Thanks again for this new thread! ♥♥♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9