Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOLS] Super Lair SS - New Owner
1 2 ... 111 112 113 114 115 ... 119 120
@RealityMask
Sure thing, I'll get you added!
@RealityMask
Sure thing, I'll get you added!
@Alexstrasza @kipinae @Lanikot @Auresse @purplejabberwock @absolmon @cinderrain @toxipraline @LordAlois @MoonBiter @Gr12zly @KittyAoba @wingedRenegade @Jamethyst @KitKaze @YouThereYeaYou @Taskuhecate @LunarLunacy @jibori @Trixy @GalaxyFlare @HummingbirdColor @AetherDragon @Cinderfire @PrimeNumbersCas @SpringsSong @Sanguiem @Catsy01 @nielybh @SimFeetUnder @Sky93 @Starrydance @Kallifrey @Brea @IntelligentWolf @Twinkletoe @SoulOfChaos @ilimati @Quetzalzotz @Beezadrella @Juneun @GarnetRose @AristaHolmes @mauvehouseplant @SkyJumper @Ichored @Prinxee @Fauviein @Chadtronic @Alphazi @Servalan @Naufragate @CaveJohnson @Jetfeather @StormyDragon @Raineski @Plancake @Evlon @JoyLayne @Risuna @Rosekitten @LancelotOfTheSky @Evilie @Siennia @LadyNycto @Enterea @Gwinna @kickthebeat @RaveLegend @KairinRose @Ethuiliel @Kabu @InkTheatre @spicecake @Drakaneal @Rainbeetle @Sickened @dragonspit999 @LillySunset @Meereswind @Moondragon007 @TornadoTorrie @PsycheFennecat @catslash @Kaibaman @Restless @Pinguin @ChibiFluffy @Divinia @Rosecrimson @Illyrael @Angii @bonibaru @B1ue @lieb @PersimmonBird @Doodeedoodah @Demetre @hat17 @Juneside @CheshireCatUk1 @Absol1234 @Ozpin @soulykins @MarvinPA @Cog @Honorat @LynterriaHatake @MusicalMaladies @Kavrrin @Stargirl8686 @chronicDreamer @heartcrusher1 @SomehowStillSane @DragonSanctuary @sadri22 @SeaCrest @ArcticFire @CrankyCrew @succulentclub @Hawkgirl6511 @Noddddd @LadyMora @leaofthewolves @Shapes05 @PetitMoutonNoir @HardcoreUvula @proserpinaseeds @CobaltMoon @Mnkn10 @ladymcjingles @Enkil @MoonCatcher333 @atrolock @MintTangle @Nirnasha17 @tsubakistar @Loyalties @BottledLightning @FredTheCloud @Runarite @TheTokenBrit @StarsOfFate @BonBonMaster @SkylarDN9 @Mnkn10 @Vetycin @FOXHOUND @retrace @AteanaLenn @Pachirisu @SmolWolfieBean @nottwosmallcacti @Sylvidoptera @Merrysaurus @GalenLeBeux @sarzi @MayWhitestar @Reddhed @sleepyboi @Phaedra @cut73ry @TeenyTK @Daroga @littletoes101 @Kallifrey @RealityMask

Hi folks. Just a quick update. I know the sheet is way behind (I haven't updated since Slime/Sludge released >.<). Life has been very rough. Every time I've wanted to update it, something's happened.

I still want to update it at some point. I've been trying. But... now I have Covid (it's mild and I'm getting better), and it's hard to work on. I'm going to try to get it done sooner rather than later.

But, if anyone wants to update it for me, please do. I feel bad that I'm so far behind.
@Alexstrasza @kipinae @Lanikot @Auresse @purplejabberwock @absolmon @cinderrain @toxipraline @LordAlois @MoonBiter @Gr12zly @KittyAoba @wingedRenegade @Jamethyst @KitKaze @YouThereYeaYou @Taskuhecate @LunarLunacy @jibori @Trixy @GalaxyFlare @HummingbirdColor @AetherDragon @Cinderfire @PrimeNumbersCas @SpringsSong @Sanguiem @Catsy01 @nielybh @SimFeetUnder @Sky93 @Starrydance @Kallifrey @Brea @IntelligentWolf @Twinkletoe @SoulOfChaos @ilimati @Quetzalzotz @Beezadrella @Juneun @GarnetRose @AristaHolmes @mauvehouseplant @SkyJumper @Ichored @Prinxee @Fauviein @Chadtronic @Alphazi @Servalan @Naufragate @CaveJohnson @Jetfeather @StormyDragon @Raineski @Plancake @Evlon @JoyLayne @Risuna @Rosekitten @LancelotOfTheSky @Evilie @Siennia @LadyNycto @Enterea @Gwinna @kickthebeat @RaveLegend @KairinRose @Ethuiliel @Kabu @InkTheatre @spicecake @Drakaneal @Rainbeetle @Sickened @dragonspit999 @LillySunset @Meereswind @Moondragon007 @TornadoTorrie @PsycheFennecat @catslash @Kaibaman @Restless @Pinguin @ChibiFluffy @Divinia @Rosecrimson @Illyrael @Angii @bonibaru @B1ue @lieb @PersimmonBird @Doodeedoodah @Demetre @hat17 @Juneside @CheshireCatUk1 @Absol1234 @Ozpin @soulykins @MarvinPA @Cog @Honorat @LynterriaHatake @MusicalMaladies @Kavrrin @Stargirl8686 @chronicDreamer @heartcrusher1 @SomehowStillSane @DragonSanctuary @sadri22 @SeaCrest @ArcticFire @CrankyCrew @succulentclub @Hawkgirl6511 @Noddddd @LadyMora @leaofthewolves @Shapes05 @PetitMoutonNoir @HardcoreUvula @proserpinaseeds @CobaltMoon @Mnkn10 @ladymcjingles @Enkil @MoonCatcher333 @atrolock @MintTangle @Nirnasha17 @tsubakistar @Loyalties @BottledLightning @FredTheCloud @Runarite @TheTokenBrit @StarsOfFate @BonBonMaster @SkylarDN9 @Mnkn10 @Vetycin @FOXHOUND @retrace @AteanaLenn @Pachirisu @SmolWolfieBean @nottwosmallcacti @Sylvidoptera @Merrysaurus @GalenLeBeux @sarzi @MayWhitestar @Reddhed @sleepyboi @Phaedra @cut73ry @TeenyTK @Daroga @littletoes101 @Kallifrey @RealityMask

Hi folks. Just a quick update. I know the sheet is way behind (I haven't updated since Slime/Sludge released >.<). Life has been very rough. Every time I've wanted to update it, something's happened.

I still want to update it at some point. I've been trying. But... now I have Covid (it's mild and I'm getting better), and it's hard to work on. I'm going to try to get it done sooner rather than later.

But, if anyone wants to update it for me, please do. I feel bad that I'm so far behind.
Oh man, I hope you recover swiftly! No worries about the sheet, I don't mind a slower pace and understand how life can do that to you sometimes [emoji=wildclaw happy size=1]
Oh man, I hope you recover swiftly! No worries about the sheet, I don't mind a slower pace and understand how life can do that to you sometimes
hkazXyz.png
- he/him
- 25 y/o
- bird nerd
- pings + random frq ok!
52qPuy7.png
@Siscily

Ack! Don't apologize for being sick! It's not exactly something you can help. You just get better and the spreadsheet will be there later. :)
@Siscily

Ack! Don't apologize for being sick! It's not exactly something you can help. You just get better and the spreadsheet will be there later. :)
AaYNmEX.png
tqGkHih.png
reHWBXk.png
oczO35g.png
JvUa9ma.png
_
@Siscily Love don't worry about it! Take care of yourself and those around you. I'm nearly possitive that everyone here would rather have you healthy and happy then worried about updating. Take care of yourself love and have a wonderful day. Get well! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Siscily

Love don't worry about it! Take care of yourself and those around you. I'm nearly possitive that everyone here would rather have you healthy and happy then worried about updating. Take care of yourself love and have a wonderful day. Get well!
I adore this! Thanks so much for making it! Can I be added to the ping list? I hope you recover quickly! Take care of yourself ^^
I adore this! Thanks so much for making it! Can I be added to the ping list? I hope you recover quickly! Take care of yourself ^^
laHSHQi.png
CioCFC3.png
cQS6PnX.png
LRdLP2V.png
bYt72YT.png
JvUa9ma.png
@Sunnymatsu
Of course, I'll get you added! And thank you, I'm doing my best. :)
@Sunnymatsu
Of course, I'll get you added! And thank you, I'm doing my best. :)
This is a really amazing resource, thank you for all the work you've done! I'd love to be added to the pinglist as well :)
This is a really amazing resource, thank you for all the work you've done! I'd love to be added to the pinglist as well :)
FR+0 | Bi | ADHD
This lair's lore is a work in progress!
@Bledout
Of course, I'll get you added!
@Bledout
Of course, I'll get you added!
I hope that you are feeling better! I love this sheet so much. Thank you for creating it. It's so useful. May I please be added to the pinglist? Also, if you know the spreadsheet code for one of the cells to add the Banescales to the Projects tab then I would be more than happy to update it for you. =)
I hope that you are feeling better! I love this sheet so much. Thank you for creating it. It's so useful. May I please be added to the pinglist? Also, if you know the spreadsheet code for one of the cells to add the Banescales to the Projects tab then I would be more than happy to update it for you. =)
shadowshieldl.png NlmYDAS.png
J7D1quC.png
TO5f5vS.png
mTAp2ld.png
0MTaj3d.png
Za35UMn.png
2VtxnMX.png
ipXQ8Fw.png
wLurwzJ.png
MHHKqsF.png
o7CqYdD.png
reHWBXk.png