Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Coliseum Encounter Project
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 45 46
@Drezdin Sweet, thanks ^.^ Do you guys necessarily want to keep getting data on areas where you already have more than 5000 battles noted, or no?
@Drezdin Sweet, thanks ^.^ Do you guys necessarily want to keep getting data on areas where you already have more than 5000 battles noted, or no?
@Aky

The goal after 5,000 enemies encountered per venue is 10,000 enemies encountered per venue, so absolutely keep collecting data~!
@Aky

The goal after 5,000 enemies encountered per venue is 10,000 enemies encountered per venue, so absolutely keep collecting data~!
B6CFWfS.pngSWGDvZl.pngColi Refactor Mass Opening!
@Drezdin

Ooh I'd love to help with this, im wondering though, is keeping track of total battles important if im just wanting to record the number of enemies? I tend to lose track of that lol
@Drezdin

Ooh I'd love to help with this, im wondering though, is keeping track of total battles important if im just wanting to record the number of enemies? I tend to lose track of that lol
@owlapin Hi! Yay, more help! Just counting the enemies is fine.
@owlapin Hi! Yay, more help! Just counting the enemies is fine.
@Drezdin
I'd be interested in joining this project. So I either post my results here or I send you my email so you can link me up the google doc?
@Drezdin
I'd be interested in joining this project. So I either post my results here or I send you my email so you can link me up the google doc?
+2 FR Time9WVlRqD.pngJqHoSDf.pngkdG9S1E.pngwgJgfCm.png4HGY8mP.png3UCY1gQ.pngC1FGmDr.png6Qf9OJI.pngc7j6Wql.png
@roseangel2

That's exactly right! Whichever way you prefer - do you plan on recording your encounters as per enemy or per pack?
@roseangel2

That's exactly right! Whichever way you prefer - do you plan on recording your encounters as per enemy or per pack?
@Drezdin
Do you need one more than the other? I could do either.
@Drezdin
Do you need one more than the other? I could do either.
+2 FR Time9WVlRqD.pngJqHoSDf.pngkdG9S1E.pngwgJgfCm.png4HGY8mP.png3UCY1gQ.pngC1FGmDr.png6Qf9OJI.pngc7j6Wql.png
@roseangel2

I wouldn't say that we're in need of one more than the other, to be honest. xD

They are both very similar in ease of recording, but if you want to post your info here for us to copy, I'd recommend doing it on a "per enemy" basis. However, if you plan on giving us your email so that we can add you into the google doc, I'd say to record your information on a "per pack" basis instead~!
@roseangel2

I wouldn't say that we're in need of one more than the other, to be honest. xD

They are both very similar in ease of recording, but if you want to post your info here for us to copy, I'd recommend doing it on a "per enemy" basis. However, if you plan on giving us your email so that we can add you into the google doc, I'd say to record your information on a "per pack" basis instead~!
@Drezdin @JPeace
Pinging myself so I can find this thread again, and you because I think this thread is an excellent idea and I'm hoping to help out some.

I notice you don't have golem workshop info, at least not on the thread (I saw so many error entries on the spreadsheet I figured I'd just use the thread for the moment), would you like me to collect info from there, as well?
@Drezdin @JPeace
Pinging myself so I can find this thread again, and you because I think this thread is an excellent idea and I'm hoping to help out some.

I notice you don't have golem workshop info, at least not on the thread (I saw so many error entries on the spreadsheet I figured I'd just use the thread for the moment), would you like me to collect info from there, as well?
I love sleep!
It's like being dead, without the comittment.
@JPeace

OH GOD WHY ARE THERE SO MANY ERRORS ON THE SPREADSHEET SUDDENLY.

Ahem...

That aside, Golem Workshop data is definitely at the bottom of Post #3 (the big one!), but we definitely need a lot more data from that venue! Any additional data you have for us would be wonderfully appreciated~!

Would you like me to add you to the pinglist?
@JPeace

OH GOD WHY ARE THERE SO MANY ERRORS ON THE SPREADSHEET SUDDENLY.

Ahem...

That aside, Golem Workshop data is definitely at the bottom of Post #3 (the big one!), but we definitely need a lot more data from that venue! Any additional data you have for us would be wonderfully appreciated~!

Would you like me to add you to the pinglist?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 45 46