Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Coliseum Refactor Mass Opening
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
[center][color=teal][size=6]WELCOME TO THE FRS CHAOS REFACTOR[/size] [size=5]I will be recording my loot: [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HAz8EPzjyXjcCjjBjEDqlsEjh3obqSQMLuFRwWo2jIc/]Mass Opening spreadsheet[/url][/size] IT HAS BEGUN. http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2391531 ALRIGHT YOU [s]PEONS[/s] lovely, lovely Flight Risingers (get that discussion on what we call ourselves going again), there have been a lot of "birthday mass openings" and "new year's mass openings" and "registration anniversary mass openings" and such going on lately, so here I am with my own personal take on this fun little trend. This is me and my attempt to OPEN ALL THE THINGS to celebrate the Coliseum Refactor we've all been waiting for! When that fated day comes and all of you min-maxers, myself included, weep as our dragon builds become suboptimal (I cringe at the thought), let one small corner of your mind be at peace... let your savage soul be soothed as you watch me open a ridiculous amount of chests! I, Captain Drezdin D. Dragon, do solemnly pledge not to open a single container [s]whoops I failed that[/s] until the Coliseum [s]Revamp[/s] Refactor launches and we are graced with the all-encompassing brain melting that comes with Culex having to completely re-write his [s]Flight Rising bible[/s] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=gde&id=1040710&p=mb]How To Train Your Dragon[/url] thread. Let me know if you want pinged when the big day comes! If you'd like to help me out, here's a link to my [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2269093]Shop Thread[/url]! Also, I plan on putting all of the contents of the chests I open in a spreadsheet for analyzing with the help of my trusty Lt. Bork! I will update this thread at regular intervals; I am literally bonding with 100+ familiars daily (UPDATE: I HAD TO BOND WITH 190 FAMILIARS DAILY) I plan on acquiring lots of Chests from purchases and trades, so cheers! [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/g9582DNuQppxC/giphy-downsized-large.gif[/img] My hoard thus far: [size=4]21,575 Chests[/size] [item=Rusted Treasure Chest]x10,715 [item=Iron Treasure Chest]x7,063 [item=Gilded Decorative Chest]x3,767 [item=Broken Penny Jar]x280 [item=Leafy Pack]x281 [item=Broadleaf Pack]x1 [item=Skirmisher Pack]x137 [item=Burlap Sack]x20 [item=Canvas Sack]x1 [item=Fishscale Basket]x76 [item=Glimmerscale Basket]x2 [item=Featherfall Pack]x37 [item=Feather Pouch]x1 [item=Bursting Sack of Shinies]x2 [item=Hefty Treasure Cache]x3 [item=Some Secret Stash]x1 [item=Shattered Ceramic Jar]x211 [item=Broken Pottery Jar]x436 [item=Lustrous Shell]x46 [item=Pearly Shell]x1 [item=Frozen Knapsack]x131 [item=Waterlogged Trunk]x119 [item=Terra Cotta Vase]x99 [item=Crystallized Satchel]x90 [item=Toolbox]x27 [item=Bonebound Chest]x307 [item=Champion's Purse]x52 [item=Waterway Pipe]x126 [item=Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle]x3 [item=Molten Crucible]x98 [item=Broken Flower Pot]x43 [item=Treasured Planter]x90 [color=teal]Praise be to The Mods! I hope that the grandeur of my Mass Opening will bring enough joy to [s]the peons[/s] my fellow Flight Risingers that The Mods find it in their hearts grant me forgiveness, even though I am not worthy. *Bows*[/color] [i]Mod note: all caps thread title edited to comply with the [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=66]Forum Code of Conduct[/url][/i]
WELCOME TO THE FRS CHAOS REFACTOR

I will be recording my loot: Mass Opening spreadsheet

IT HAS BEGUN.

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2391531

ALRIGHT YOU PEONS lovely, lovely Flight Risingers (get that discussion on what we call ourselves going again), there have been a lot of "birthday mass openings" and "new year's mass openings" and "registration anniversary mass openings" and such going on lately, so here I am with my own personal take on this fun little trend. This is me and my attempt to OPEN ALL THE THINGS to celebrate the Coliseum Refactor we've all been waiting for! When that fated day comes and all of you min-maxers, myself included, weep as our dragon builds become suboptimal (I cringe at the thought), let one small corner of your mind be at peace... let your savage soul be soothed as you watch me open a ridiculous amount of chests!

I, Captain Drezdin D. Dragon, do solemnly pledge not to open a single container whoops I failed that until the Coliseum Revamp Refactor launches and we are graced with the all-encompassing brain melting that comes with Culex having to completely re-write his Flight Rising bible How To Train Your Dragon thread.

Let me know if you want pinged when the big day comes! If you'd like to help me out, here's a link to my Shop Thread! Also, I plan on putting all of the contents of the chests I open in a spreadsheet for analyzing with the help of my trusty Lt. Bork!

I will update this thread at regular intervals; I am literally bonding with 100+ familiars daily (UPDATE: I HAD TO BOND WITH 190 FAMILIARS DAILY) I plan on acquiring lots of Chests from purchases and trades, so cheers!

giphy-downsized-large.gif

My hoard thus far:

21,575 Chests

Rusted Treasure Chest x10,715 Iron Treasure Chest x7,063 Gilded Decorative Chest x3,767
Broken Penny Jar x280 Leafy Pack x281 Broadleaf Pack x1 Skirmisher Pack x137 Burlap Sack x20 Canvas Sack x1 Fishscale Basket x76 Glimmerscale Basket x2 Featherfall Pack x37 Feather Pouch x1 Bursting Sack of Shinies x2 Hefty Treasure Cache x3 Some Secret Stash x1 Shattered Ceramic Jar x211 Broken Pottery Jar x436 Lustrous Shell x46 Pearly Shell x1 Frozen Knapsack x131 Waterlogged Trunk x119 Terra Cotta Vase x99 Crystallized Satchel x90 Toolbox x27 Bonebound Chest x307 Champion's Purse x52 Waterway Pipe x126 Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle x3 Molten Crucible x98 Broken Flower Pot x43 Treasured Planter x90

Praise be to The Mods! I hope that the grandeur of my Mass Opening will bring enough joy to the peons my fellow Flight Risingers that The Mods find it in their hearts grant me forgiveness, even though I am not worthy. *Bows*

Mod note: all caps thread title edited to comply with the Forum Code of Conduct
B6CFWfS.pngSWGDvZl.pngColi Refactor Mass Opening!
Special thanks to @/Ambitious for trading me 218 Iron and 137 Gilded Chests, @/glacevoleur for trading me 50 Rusted, 186 Iron, and 188 Gilded Chests, @/Radhika for trading me 400 Rusted, 250 Iron, and 50 Gilded Chests, @/BlackJasper for trading me 210 Rusted, 129 Iron, and 43 Gilded Chests, @/NomasaurusRex for selling me 206 Iron Chests, @/Firra for trading me 105 Rusted, 185 Iron, and 208 Gilded Chests, and @/LynxedLight for trading me 834 Iron Chests and 311 Gilded Chests! My unofficial sponsors rock!

My trusty Lieutenants:

@/brokenstone - Lieutenant Commander and my partner in chaos!
@/StStrawburry - first mate and co-pilot on this crazy adventure apparently?
@/bmeduho - fellow crazy person and Mass Hatcher! Brother from another dragon.

My Personal Army:

@/Ellapinky @/Kybalie @/SkyJumper @/AudiR8 @/Areater @/LapisDragon17718 @/GlitterDCMarvel @/UserOfShadows @/CRIMSONAERO @/MYNDRIS @/Cakeless @/DragonWarrior333 @/Ivythorn @/agateflame @/Peyp @/quilliper @/Farosh @/depinvenom @/GhostFromTheMoon @/ErthisiaKay @/songify @/Gusted @/Delmaria @/CAPozzy @/ILUVDRAGONS @/sagaxi @/Drakenhart @/ShadyRabbit @/Lyka @/LotusTea @/siskiyou @/Celesol @/shinyarceus4 @/SilverCentaur @/AvelynGelato @/nonarygame @/AmeriaSparrow @/Tune @/AemonTargaryen @/quinnelope @/NightFleet @/ThousandSunny @/Preheatedlizard @/Lunalii @/Lightshadow101 @/mercurialwings @/GhoulCats @/winterbright @/FlufferLover @/DrakeFrost @/Maithax @/Moonbeams @/Freybug @/Gaia @/VENNY @/Leannaa @/SamuelMaybird @/koifiche @/Sesei @/azuredusk @/romanova @/rexcorvidae @/Aishea @/Azeira @/TheGoodAku @/HazelBird02 @/Hidd3nstare @/Kitiara @/KairinRose @/RedLizard @/AcidStar @/Sefaro @/Wickett @/ShadowPiper @/UnderTrash @/Cheshly @/RottingFlesh @/MOMOFSIX @/Valelael @/Lisianthus @/cherrytrees @/Neverland @/jimbles @/Windstrike2O5 @/Interiu @/Pinguin @/hyung @/AlvildaBright @/SquidneyTsu @/TimelordSnowy @/Stephen87pi @/literatim @/YonaSequester @/CayDoodles @/Firra @/NomasaurusRex @/Unenchanted @/suncodex @/Desuka @/lynxedlight @/NocturnistheDark @/LiveSky @/TheEngineer @/dustclouds @/BlueJaysFeather @/DarklingQueen @/biochemist @/Dfinch @/Ashki @/Cyrx @/20burgessk @/MegaAbsols @/annadandelion @/HinodeTsurugi @/Buffykiev @/Aradan
Special thanks to @/Ambitious for trading me 218 Iron and 137 Gilded Chests, @/glacevoleur for trading me 50 Rusted, 186 Iron, and 188 Gilded Chests, @/Radhika for trading me 400 Rusted, 250 Iron, and 50 Gilded Chests, @/BlackJasper for trading me 210 Rusted, 129 Iron, and 43 Gilded Chests, @/NomasaurusRex for selling me 206 Iron Chests, @/Firra for trading me 105 Rusted, 185 Iron, and 208 Gilded Chests, and @/LynxedLight for trading me 834 Iron Chests and 311 Gilded Chests! My unofficial sponsors rock!

My trusty Lieutenants:

@/brokenstone - Lieutenant Commander and my partner in chaos!
@/StStrawburry - first mate and co-pilot on this crazy adventure apparently?
@/bmeduho - fellow crazy person and Mass Hatcher! Brother from another dragon.

My Personal Army:

@/Ellapinky @/Kybalie @/SkyJumper @/AudiR8 @/Areater @/LapisDragon17718 @/GlitterDCMarvel @/UserOfShadows @/CRIMSONAERO @/MYNDRIS @/Cakeless @/DragonWarrior333 @/Ivythorn @/agateflame @/Peyp @/quilliper @/Farosh @/depinvenom @/GhostFromTheMoon @/ErthisiaKay @/songify @/Gusted @/Delmaria @/CAPozzy @/ILUVDRAGONS @/sagaxi @/Drakenhart @/ShadyRabbit @/Lyka @/LotusTea @/siskiyou @/Celesol @/shinyarceus4 @/SilverCentaur @/AvelynGelato @/nonarygame @/AmeriaSparrow @/Tune @/AemonTargaryen @/quinnelope @/NightFleet @/ThousandSunny @/Preheatedlizard @/Lunalii @/Lightshadow101 @/mercurialwings @/GhoulCats @/winterbright @/FlufferLover @/DrakeFrost @/Maithax @/Moonbeams @/Freybug @/Gaia @/VENNY @/Leannaa @/SamuelMaybird @/koifiche @/Sesei @/azuredusk @/romanova @/rexcorvidae @/Aishea @/Azeira @/TheGoodAku @/HazelBird02 @/Hidd3nstare @/Kitiara @/KairinRose @/RedLizard @/AcidStar @/Sefaro @/Wickett @/ShadowPiper @/UnderTrash @/Cheshly @/RottingFlesh @/MOMOFSIX @/Valelael @/Lisianthus @/cherrytrees @/Neverland @/jimbles @/Windstrike2O5 @/Interiu @/Pinguin @/hyung @/AlvildaBright @/SquidneyTsu @/TimelordSnowy @/Stephen87pi @/literatim @/YonaSequester @/CayDoodles @/Firra @/NomasaurusRex @/Unenchanted @/suncodex @/Desuka @/lynxedlight @/NocturnistheDark @/LiveSky @/TheEngineer @/dustclouds @/BlueJaysFeather @/DarklingQueen @/biochemist @/Dfinch @/Ashki @/Cyrx @/20burgessk @/MegaAbsols @/annadandelion @/HinodeTsurugi @/Buffykiev @/Aradan
Put me on the pinglist, holy crap @Drezdin

I might try this
Put me on the pinglist, holy crap @Drezdin

I might try this
forest1.pngforest2.pngforest6.png
@StStrawburry

Eeeeeyyyyy we got our first taker! Consider yourself my first mate, my co-pilot, on this wild journey that we are about to embark upon, friend. *Tips hat.*
@StStrawburry

Eeeeeyyyyy we got our first taker! Consider yourself my first mate, my co-pilot, on this wild journey that we are about to embark upon, friend. *Tips hat.*
@Drezdin

Count me in! Pinglist, please!

(Poor Culex, poor Kiena, poor everyone with Coli guides)
@Drezdin

Count me in! Pinglist, please!

(Poor Culex, poor Kiena, poor everyone with Coli guides)
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
@Drezdin

pinglist please!
I salute you for this incredible challenge.
@Drezdin

pinglist please!
I salute you for this incredible challenge.
I would definitely like a ping!!
I would definitely like a ping!!
hAznNSR.png +1 FR Time
-She/herlolll

Links and Things
-Dergs For Sale
-My Familiar Quest
-Looking for Dragons

@Ellapinky

While my guitar battlestones gently weep...
@Ellapinky

While my guitar battlestones gently weep...
yas, Beetles references~
yas, Beetles references~
Free max level brewing. Thread here!

@Drezdin
Oh gosh

I need to be on this pinglist :D

@Drezdin
Oh gosh

I need to be on this pinglist :D
FuOn3WY.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35