Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Coliseum Encounter Project
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
Thank you, fixed!
Thank you, fixed!
@nika New monsters in Harpy's Roost: [item=Mesacliff Assassin][item=Windcarve Bladedancer] Mesacliff Assassin [i](Neutral)[/i] Windcarve Bladedancer [i](Wind)[/i] Packs: [LIST=1] [*]Mesacliff Assassin - Mesacliff Assassin [*]Mesacliff Assassin - Windcarve Bladedancer [*]Windcarve Bladedancer - Mesacliff Assassin [*]Windcarve Bladedancer - Windcarve Bladedancer [*]Brush Dodo - Mesacliff Assassin - Hooded Dodo [*]Mesacliff Assassin - Blue Moon Aviar - Windcarve Bladedancer [*]Mesacliff Assassin - Mesacliff Assassin - Mesacliff Assassin [*]Mesacliff Assassin - Windcarve Bladedancer - Mesacliff Assassin [*]Windcarve Bladedancer - Mesacliff Assassin - Windcarve Bladedancer [*]Windcarve Bladedancer - Windcarve Bladedancer - Windcarve Bladedancer [/LIST]
@nika

New monsters in Harpy's Roost:
Mesacliff Assassin Windcarve Bladedancer

Mesacliff Assassin (Neutral)
Windcarve Bladedancer (Wind)

Packs:
  1. Mesacliff Assassin - Mesacliff Assassin
  2. Mesacliff Assassin - Windcarve Bladedancer
  3. Windcarve Bladedancer - Mesacliff Assassin
  4. Windcarve Bladedancer - Windcarve Bladedancer
  5. Brush Dodo - Mesacliff Assassin - Hooded Dodo
  6. Mesacliff Assassin - Blue Moon Aviar - Windcarve Bladedancer
  7. Mesacliff Assassin - Mesacliff Assassin - Mesacliff Assassin
  8. Mesacliff Assassin - Windcarve Bladedancer - Mesacliff Assassin
  9. Windcarve Bladedancer - Mesacliff Assassin - Windcarve Bladedancer
  10. Windcarve Bladedancer - Windcarve Bladedancer - Windcarve Bladedancer

@Maki @nika

There's more changes in there than just packs with new mobs, ran into:
Blue Tang Hippogriff / Dodo / Cardinal Hippogriff
previously that pack structure was a Fallen Streak in the middle

Haven't been in there long enough to check if the fallen streak pack seems gone or not, but seems like need to keep an eye out for some re-balanced packs.
@Maki @nika

There's more changes in there than just packs with new mobs, ran into:
Blue Tang Hippogriff / Dodo / Cardinal Hippogriff
previously that pack structure was a Fallen Streak in the middle

Haven't been in there long enough to check if the fallen streak pack seems gone or not, but seems like need to keep an eye out for some re-balanced packs.
Windsinger, the green and teal deity of the Wind flight, his head and hands pop in from the left while the tip of his tail is on the right.
@Maki @Georgieanna Added all the new stuff, thanks! Let me know if there's more, and we can see about removed packs once there's enough data.
@Maki @Georgieanna Added all the new stuff, thanks! Let me know if there's more, and we can see about removed packs once there's enough data.
@nika
Did run into that fallen streak in the middle pack, so guess they're both in there. Here's some more new packs:

Cloud Dancer / Masked Harpy / Sunspot Clouddancer
Death Seeker / Blue Tang Hippogriff / Storm Seeker
Masked Harpy / Windcarve Harpy / Stonewatch Harpy
Mesacliff Assassin / Windcarve Bladedancer / Mesacliff Assassin
Snow Streak / Death Seeker / Fallen Streak
Windcarve Harpy / Snow Streak / Mesacliff Harpy
@nika
Did run into that fallen streak in the middle pack, so guess they're both in there. Here's some more new packs:

Cloud Dancer / Masked Harpy / Sunspot Clouddancer
Death Seeker / Blue Tang Hippogriff / Storm Seeker
Masked Harpy / Windcarve Harpy / Stonewatch Harpy
Mesacliff Assassin / Windcarve Bladedancer / Mesacliff Assassin
Snow Streak / Death Seeker / Fallen Streak
Windcarve Harpy / Snow Streak / Mesacliff Harpy
Windsinger, the green and teal deity of the Wind flight, his head and hands pop in from the left while the tip of his tail is on the right.
@Georgieanna Added, thanks!
@Georgieanna Added, thanks!
Updated the Golem Workshop sheet with what I've gotten so far - may not have all the packs in, but close
Updated the Golem Workshop sheet with what I've gotten so far - may not have all the packs in, but close
1ZHnNyJ.pngâ–ˆbcRnJHQ.gifâ–ˆcskp9sJ.png

The Coliseum Encounter Project â–ˆ|â–ˆDragonomics!
Hello! I've been studying this project, and I must say, it's very impressive! I'm working on a guide for apparel dropped from multiple venues, and the data you have gathered is more helpful than I can express. If you need any help, especially now that Forbidden Portal is out, I'm more than happy to lend a hand :3

Also, would there be a way to include the Woodland Turkey? Maybe like an alternate version of the Boreal Wood for November? Sorry if this has already been asked before ^~^;
Hello! I've been studying this project, and I must say, it's very impressive! I'm working on a guide for apparel dropped from multiple venues, and the data you have gathered is more helpful than I can express. If you need any help, especially now that Forbidden Portal is out, I'm more than happy to lend a hand :3

Also, would there be a way to include the Woodland Turkey? Maybe like an alternate version of the Boreal Wood for November? Sorry if this has already been asked before ^~^;
z9wN9td.pngZNhRsiG.pngKQ6w7Ti.png
Is this project still running? If not, does anyone know of any more current ones?
Is this project still running? If not, does anyone know of any more current ones?
@SummoningSpark Hi! I don't know about Drezdin, but I haven't been logging on much lately. I think the spreadsheet is missing a Coliseum update, and I don't know of more current ones. If anyone more active wanted to take over and update stuff that would be good - I can give out spreadsheet edit rights as needed.
@SummoningSpark Hi! I don't know about Drezdin, but I haven't been logging on much lately. I think the spreadsheet is missing a Coliseum update, and I don't know of more current ones. If anyone more active wanted to take over and update stuff that would be good - I can give out spreadsheet edit rights as needed.
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46