Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Coliseum Encounter Project
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 45 46
@Drezdin:

If you want data on new areas or existing (Kelp Beds/Workshop/Rainsong), please tell me! I coli grind to exalt dragons, and won't mind listing foes I see!
@Drezdin:

If you want data on new areas or existing (Kelp Beds/Workshop/Rainsong), please tell me! I coli grind to exalt dragons, and won't mind listing foes I see!
eE6RhYO.png
@Helix :

That would definitely be welcome! If it's easier for you to post your results here, I'll be sure to plug 'em into our master list, unless nika gets to your numbers before I sign in, haha. Thanks a lot!

Honestly, any and all coliseum data is needed - we have secret goals in mind that require a lot more encounters than what we have compiled at the moment.
@Helix :

That would definitely be welcome! If it's easier for you to post your results here, I'll be sure to plug 'em into our master list, unless nika gets to your numbers before I sign in, haha. Thanks a lot!

Honestly, any and all coliseum data is needed - we have secret goals in mind that require a lot more encounters than what we have compiled at the moment.
B6CFWfS.pngSWGDvZl.pngColi Refactor Mass Opening!
@Drezdin:
I remember doing stuff like this for Nocturne chest drops, finding the percentages of stuff in the chest :P I'd love to do that with Coli enemies, heh.

Expect a post later on with more data!

(It would be nice if there was a Gdoc I can plug into)
@Drezdin:
I remember doing stuff like this for Nocturne chest drops, finding the percentages of stuff in the chest :P I'd love to do that with Coli enemies, heh.

Expect a post later on with more data!

(It would be nice if there was a Gdoc I can plug into)
eE6RhYO.png
@Helix Hi! Yay, another person to help! If you want, Drezdin or I can let you edit the main spreadsheet, if you PM us your email that has a google account associated with it. Then you could just add your numbers directly there.
@Helix Hi! Yay, another person to help! If you want, Drezdin or I can let you edit the main spreadsheet, if you PM us your email that has a google account associated with it. Then you could just add your numbers directly there.
@Helix Looks like you're all set, great! Also you should ping Drezdin if you want to be on the ping list for project updates.
@Helix Looks like you're all set, great! Also you should ping Drezdin if you want to be on the ping list for project updates.
@Nika @Drezdin

Thank you! I'd love to get updates in other ways I can help out too o: And to see how things are going!
@Nika @Drezdin

Thank you! I'd love to get updates in other ways I can help out too o: And to see how things are going!
eE6RhYO.png
@Helix Thanks for helping! Also, if you want to see a couple of other similar projects, check out links 1 and 2 in my signature XD
@Helix Thanks for helping! Also, if you want to see a couple of other similar projects, check out links 1 and 2 in my signature XD
@Helix

Added you to the pinglist - we need lots of Golem Workshop data before the Brightshine Jubilee in June, so your additions will be very helpful!
@Helix

Added you to the pinglist - we need lots of Golem Workshop data before the Brightshine Jubilee in June, so your additions will be very helpful!
@Drezdin Man, I wished I knew about this before I started trying to essentially do this myself (since I noticed Maki's guide had "x monster gives x chest" info, but I couldn't find anything on the percentage of specific monsters, just elements)

Could you add me to the pinglist for when you guys update numbers and such, please?

Also, have my data (monsters are in order of elements from festivals, starting with January's Ice) XD

Kelp Beds (from 1000 battles)
Mantarune- 33
Abyss Striker- 311
Cloud Chaser- 263
Kelp Tender- 319
Octoflyer- 287
Maren Wavesinger- 142
Maren Ambusher- 164
Golden Porpoise- 271
Maren Warrior- 135
Maren Scout- 99
Jeweled Octoflyer- 318
Wave Sweeper- 25
Relic Eel- 284
Mammertee- 305
@Drezdin Man, I wished I knew about this before I started trying to essentially do this myself (since I noticed Maki's guide had "x monster gives x chest" info, but I couldn't find anything on the percentage of specific monsters, just elements)

Could you add me to the pinglist for when you guys update numbers and such, please?

Also, have my data (monsters are in order of elements from festivals, starting with January's Ice) XD

Kelp Beds (from 1000 battles)
Mantarune- 33
Abyss Striker- 311
Cloud Chaser- 263
Kelp Tender- 319
Octoflyer- 287
Maren Wavesinger- 142
Maren Ambusher- 164
Golden Porpoise- 271
Maren Warrior- 135
Maren Scout- 99
Jeweled Octoflyer- 318
Wave Sweeper- 25
Relic Eel- 284
Mammertee- 305
@Aky

I'll have the numbers added, and put you on the pinglist right away friend~!

Prepare for your weekly Monday update-ping~!
@Aky

I'll have the numbers added, and put you on the pinglist right away friend~!

Prepare for your weekly Monday update-ping~!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 45 46