Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Coliseum Encounter Project
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46
@FliptheFrog

Awesome! We'll get that added right away.

@Sylvandyr

I definitely abducted all of the data from Ammoth's thread - as a matter of fact, 90% of our numbers from The Mire are yours from that thread!
@FliptheFrog

Awesome! We'll get that added right away.

@Sylvandyr

I definitely abducted all of the data from Ammoth's thread - as a matter of fact, 90% of our numbers from The Mire are yours from that thread!
B6CFWfS.pngSWGDvZl.pngColi Refactor Mass Opening!
@FliptheFrog Thanks! Just a note - right now the spreadsheet is set up for counting enemies or enemy groups. For the Jungle, there's just one enemy for each element, so it's easy to add. But for the Kelp Beds, any chance that you have enemy counts rather than element counts?
(By the way, want me to share the spreadsheet with you so you can add the numbers yourself?)

@Sylvandyr Yep, I included everything that was in Ammoth's thread (including spreadsheets that were mentioned in the thread but not linked in the first post), unless it was out of date. They're under your name in the relevant tabs, feel free to double-check and add more! Or set up some kind of spreadsheet auto-import thing like I did for Drezdin's personal data.
@FliptheFrog Thanks! Just a note - right now the spreadsheet is set up for counting enemies or enemy groups. For the Jungle, there's just one enemy for each element, so it's easy to add. But for the Kelp Beds, any chance that you have enemy counts rather than element counts?
(By the way, want me to share the spreadsheet with you so you can add the numbers yourself?)

@Sylvandyr Yep, I included everything that was in Ammoth's thread (including spreadsheets that were mentioned in the thread but not linked in the first post), unless it was out of date. They're under your name in the relevant tabs, feel free to double-check and add more! Or set up some kind of spreadsheet auto-import thing like I did for Drezdin's personal data.
@nika - OH. Is it this spreadsheet? I was confused about which one was the new one.
@nika - OH. Is it this spreadsheet? I was confused about which one was the new one.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@Sylvandyr

Exactly~! I hijacked your numbers. Hope that's okay, haha. (We gave you credit!)
@Sylvandyr

Exactly~! I hijacked your numbers. Hope that's okay, haha. (We gave you credit!)
@Drezdin - Thank you! I've gotta do this profit push thing this week, but I'll get back to you with more data for the missing zones when I can. :)
@Drezdin - Thank you! I've gotta do this profit push thing this week, but I'll get back to you with more data for the missing zones when I can. :)
@Sylvandyr Yeah, that spreadsheet, sorry about the confusion! More data will be great :)

@Drezdin Given Sylvandyr's trouble finding the new spreadsheet, maybe make the link bold and/or put it first on the list, or otherwise make it more obvious, so it's easier for people to notice?
@Sylvandyr Yeah, that spreadsheet, sorry about the confusion! More data will be great :)

@Drezdin Given Sylvandyr's trouble finding the new spreadsheet, maybe make the link bold and/or put it first on the list, or otherwise make it more obvious, so it's easier for people to notice?
@nika @Sylvandyr

Click here to see if it's big enough for you now!
@nika @Sylvandyr

Click here to see if it's big enough for you now!
@Nika
Yep, realized that as soon as I posted. Counting each enemy as separate for the future, thanks!
@Nika
Yep, realized that as soon as I posted. Counting each enemy as separate for the future, thanks!
An Ice emblem on a background made of ice and lava. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground.An Ice emblem on a background of ice shaped like a Christmas ornament. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground."An
@Drezdin - Much better! I was on my phone earlier and I could barely notice the links, I didn't even realize there *were* links.
@Drezdin - Much better! I was on my phone earlier and I could barely notice the links, I didn't even realize there *were* links.
@Drezdin Ahahaha that's pretty big! I think I'll manage not to miss it now. XD

@FliptheFrog Awesome, thank you so much! And I put your Jungle data in the spreadsheet.
@Drezdin Ahahaha that's pretty big! I think I'll manage not to miss it now. XD

@FliptheFrog Awesome, thank you so much! And I put your Jungle data in the spreadsheet.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46