Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 430 431 432 433 434 ... 471 472
Bumping to save someone
Bumping to save someone
UYR6vpC.png1YhCyjf.pnga129Nss.pngv2PJF9u.pngACOZFAh.pngRDt6LqI.pngLRdLP2V.png
Wishlist
@spectrilebanner tagging myself for later
@spectrilebanner tagging myself for later
C5V5o0z.png[/url]
THIS. IS. THE. BEST. GUIDE. EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS. IS. THE. BEST. GUIDE. EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please click on my eggs! L0sEd.gifNFfzI.gifQf26E.gif
@FuryAlphaRider Definitely one of 'em :D
@FuryAlphaRider Definitely one of 'em :D
2y1XN7S.png
» She/her
» FRT +2
» Wishlist
@Culex

Oh wow! It's pretty rare that I see such an old player still online (well I'll assume, since your dragons are at full hp) Thanks for the guide!

*Whispers*I'm totally not bringing a lvl 25 into the training fields in hope for an elim.
@Culex

Oh wow! It's pretty rare that I see such an old player still online (well I'll assume, since your dragons are at full hp) Thanks for the guide!

*Whispers*I'm totally not bringing a lvl 25 into the training fields in hope for an elim.
3e94Gpa.pngAnimeFan00(#431727) FRT+15 She/Her Chat with me about Mobile Legends DV
@AnimeFan00

This guide hasn't been updated since 2017, Eliminate doesn't drop anymore in the Training Fields, see also this post.
@AnimeFan00

This guide hasn't been updated since 2017, Eliminate doesn't drop anymore in the Training Fields, see also this post.
Thank you so much @Maki .
Thank you so much @Maki .
jA5A7gu.png 7ng4vvu.png e6j8mZD.png8u087pe.pngPVehrz5.png
AVRJMk8.png
That's all I have, that's our movie. /ref
@Culex

Both of the Igueels in Redrock Cove take 100 strength to one shot with eliminate if you wanted to add them!
@Culex

Both of the Igueels in Redrock Cove take 100 strength to one shot with eliminate if you wanted to add them!
Pronouns: They/Them ll FR Time +0 ll eGiN2Xv.pngllF8WMfQz.pngllthDLJf3.pngll7rbKZzZ.png
tumblr_inline_ny7iufldYa1qmzhvw_540.png3JRMBgi.pngCL9m1Kr.png

@Maki

I use both, the leveling might be missing new critters here, but the end results work in all venues still no problem. Sandswept and I think Arena, has been the ones we get more eliminate drops from.

This is great for newbies to get into the swing of things too.
@Maki

I use both, the leveling might be missing new critters here, but the end results work in all venues still no problem. Sandswept and I think Arena, has been the ones we get more eliminate drops from.

This is great for newbies to get into the swing of things too.
I am a Caveman :)
@TawnyDragonscale

Eliminate doesn't drop in the Sandswept Delta. It drops only from Neutral monsters in venues higher than Level 10, so the best venues are Crystal Pools (22% Neutral monsters) and Harpy's Roost (21%).
@TawnyDragonscale

Eliminate doesn't drop in the Sandswept Delta. It drops only from Neutral monsters in venues higher than Level 10, so the best venues are Crystal Pools (22% Neutral monsters) and Harpy's Roost (21%).
1 2 ... 430 431 432 433 434 ... 471 472