Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Friends for new player (◕‿◕✿)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 292 293
I'm new too! Let's be friends!
I'm new too! Let's be friends!
Flamecaller-embersbanner.gif
@saphire thank you so much!
@saphire thank you so much!
@saphire oh! okay thank you
@saphire oh! okay thank you
Hello everyone!
I'm not exactly new but feel free to send me a friend request~
Hello everyone!
I'm not exactly new but feel free to send me a friend request~
FLsXCaZ.png

3DS FC: 1134-7873-9546
=) something of a veteran here. welcome to all our new members!
=) something of a veteran here. welcome to all our new members!
Another newbie here from NZ, would love some new friends. This site is so welcoming!
Another newbie here from NZ, would love some new friends. This site is so welcoming!
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
(◕‿◕✿) Thank you all for your friend add messages! I have accepted all who sent me and have added everyone else!
(◕‿◕✿) Thank you all for your friend add messages! I have accepted all who sent me and have added everyone else!
Please forgive me if I make mistake when speaking (╥﹏╥). English is not my first language!
:x Be my friend, and I shall smother with love and adoration.. and and and.. I can be funny if I try to!

No but uh, I joined yesterday; only made 2 friends, well technically one cause I had the other from a different site so TECHNICALLY that doesn't count as a new friend here. :x soyeah. Confused? Good, goooood. *bwahah*
:x Be my friend, and I shall smother with love and adoration.. and and and.. I can be funny if I try to!

No but uh, I joined yesterday; only made 2 friends, well technically one cause I had the other from a different site so TECHNICALLY that doesn't count as a new friend here. :x soyeah. Confused? Good, goooood. *bwahah*
Rare-Angel.png Karu | She/Her, FR+3
Psst hello I am new. Who wants to be my friend?
Psst hello I am new. Who wants to be my friend?
I'm not new, but would love to be friends with you all! ^_^
Send me a friend request/message me about random stuff or with questions any time. :D
I'm not new, but would love to be friends with you all! ^_^
Send me a friend request/message me about random stuff or with questions any time. :D
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 292 293