Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Friends for new player (◕‿◕✿)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 292 293
Another newbie~ Please feel free to add me, friends are
Another newbie~ Please feel free to add me, friends are
kxmNthN.png
smalle.png wuldorbane.png raffleattendant_SMALLER.png
@Aralynia

~Steams a linguine and prepares for the fight of a lifetime~
We will talk as the best of ENEMIES D:< ~flicks some pasta sauce at~ And we will fight while I bask in the wonder that is your presence.

I like a fair wad, currently getting really into OnePiece :D
But I've otherwise enjoyed BlackButler, Ouran Highschool Hostclub, Special A, The Wallflower, AND OTHER SUCH REALLY MANLY ONES, FULL OF MANLY FEELINGS and tea >:|
How about yer fine self? Any recommendations?
@Aralynia

~Steams a linguine and prepares for the fight of a lifetime~
We will talk as the best of ENEMIES D:< ~flicks some pasta sauce at~ And we will fight while I bask in the wonder that is your presence.

I like a fair wad, currently getting really into OnePiece :D
But I've otherwise enjoyed BlackButler, Ouran Highschool Hostclub, Special A, The Wallflower, AND OTHER SUCH REALLY MANLY ONES, FULL OF MANLY FEELINGS and tea >:|
How about yer fine self? Any recommendations?
Forum_Banner.png
I'm new as well, feel free to add me.
I'm new as well, feel free to add me.
Lightning-Network.png
@DeviRi
Hi and welcome! :D

@Wuldorbane
Anddd, hello to youuu! I accepted your friend request. ^^ I look forward to getting to know you! I do realize that sounds creepy, but I don't mean for it to. :o

@Ickyrus

You sir, distract me from my course work. *Fist shake* But I do so enjoy the distraction, hnnngh - brain hurtz.

Noooo.. not the... pasta! THE SAUCE, IT BURNSSSSS.. *hisses* An eternal battle of wonder and possibilities? On your guard, I challenge thee! *Twirls floppy saber in an attempt at elegance, but then drops it* *cough*

As for anime... *Clears throat*
Series:
BlueSeed, Bubblegum Tokyo Crisis 2040, Evangelion, Vandred, Soul Eater, Sword Art Online, DearS are all super good. Not girly one bit. :3 Soul Eater and Sword Art Online show on Adult swim on saturdays. xD

Movies:
Princess Mononoke, Wicked City (18+, it's interesting but it feels like it goes in a loop sometimes), Evangelion You can (Not) Advance. And a few others I can't remember.. xD

Ones I'm planning on watching in the next few days...
Fairy Tail the movie
Fate Stay Night
Andd, Lady Death.

:3
@DeviRi
Hi and welcome! :D

@Wuldorbane
Anddd, hello to youuu! I accepted your friend request. ^^ I look forward to getting to know you! I do realize that sounds creepy, but I don't mean for it to. :o

@Ickyrus

You sir, distract me from my course work. *Fist shake* But I do so enjoy the distraction, hnnngh - brain hurtz.

Noooo.. not the... pasta! THE SAUCE, IT BURNSSSSS.. *hisses* An eternal battle of wonder and possibilities? On your guard, I challenge thee! *Twirls floppy saber in an attempt at elegance, but then drops it* *cough*

As for anime... *Clears throat*
Series:
BlueSeed, Bubblegum Tokyo Crisis 2040, Evangelion, Vandred, Soul Eater, Sword Art Online, DearS are all super good. Not girly one bit. :3 Soul Eater and Sword Art Online show on Adult swim on saturdays. xD

Movies:
Princess Mononoke, Wicked City (18+, it's interesting but it feels like it goes in a loop sometimes), Evangelion You can (Not) Advance. And a few others I can't remember.. xD

Ones I'm planning on watching in the next few days...
Fairy Tail the movie
Fate Stay Night
Andd, Lady Death.

:3
Rare-Angel.png Karu | She/Her, FR+3
@Aralynia
It doesn't sound creepy! Why make friends with people if you didn't ever want to get to know them, right?
@Aralynia
It doesn't sound creepy! Why make friends with people if you didn't ever want to get to know them, right?
kxmNthN.png
smalle.png wuldorbane.png raffleattendant_SMALLER.png
@Wuldorbane
True, true. :o Unless that was the goal; "Make as many friends without knowing them". :D
How are you today? What do you enjoy? What are your likes? :o What are your DISlikes?! *flails*
@Wuldorbane
True, true. :o Unless that was the goal; "Make as many friends without knowing them". :D
How are you today? What do you enjoy? What are your likes? :o What are your DISlikes?! *flails*
Hey All!!

I'm no way a newbie, but i feel that i've been a loner on this site for too long :3
Feel free to add me, and i'll probably add some others already posted ^-^
Hey All!!

I'm no way a newbie, but i feel that i've been a loner on this site for too long :3
Feel free to add me, and i'll probably add some others already posted ^-^
@Aralynia
*licks heart* nom nom. Still just as tasty as ever.
Maybe.. I should have introduced myself to everyone as someone who likes to lick things? The funny thing is, I tend to actually lick people in real life too XDD
*rolls around on floor, mewing*

@Ickyrus
Yay for the awesome southerness! ^-^
*skips around joyfully* I think I'mgoing to fit in just find here.
and.. cause I was totally NOT ninja-ring your conversation with that thing up there ^
I likes anime too :3 One Piece happens to be one of my favourites - Pirate attack!! :D
... aside from Bleach and Inuyasha *cackles*

@Risper
We can't have you being a loner now, can we?
*sidles up very close* ... mind if i share your personal space? XD
@Aralynia
*licks heart* nom nom. Still just as tasty as ever.
Maybe.. I should have introduced myself to everyone as someone who likes to lick things? The funny thing is, I tend to actually lick people in real life too XDD
*rolls around on floor, mewing*

@Ickyrus
Yay for the awesome southerness! ^-^
*skips around joyfully* I think I'mgoing to fit in just find here.
and.. cause I was totally NOT ninja-ring your conversation with that thing up there ^
I likes anime too :3 One Piece happens to be one of my favourites - Pirate attack!! :D
... aside from Bleach and Inuyasha *cackles*

@Risper
We can't have you being a loner now, can we?
*sidles up very close* ... mind if i share your personal space? XD
DmRdZYl.png
@inkedapple

*Tackles and licks all up on*
I like licking and biting. :D It's awkward. OHMYGOD, and hugging. I hug so much irl.
You stole my conversation.. Now you must, you must DIEEEEE. *Nibbles of doom* Here, take my rabies.

@Risper

Haiii there. :D Let's be frands. I like pies, you like pies?
I promise I'm not ALWAYS super random, just most of the time. :x
@inkedapple

*Tackles and licks all up on*
I like licking and biting. :D It's awkward. OHMYGOD, and hugging. I hug so much irl.
You stole my conversation.. Now you must, you must DIEEEEE. *Nibbles of doom* Here, take my rabies.

@Risper

Haiii there. :D Let's be frands. I like pies, you like pies?
I promise I'm not ALWAYS super random, just most of the time. :x
To all those I've added and spoken at. I AM SORRY if it's a bit creepy when I pop up and make friendship attempts at you. I just feel a bit hollow throwing friend things around and not making some words at you, y'know?

@Aralynia
You and me both. :|
I have work to do. What am I doing on FR.

I know your pain. Pasta sauce is the greatest evil in this world. TAINTING INNOCENT LINGUINES WITH ITS FLAVOURY GOODNESS. Challenge considered! But you see, I am a terrible coward. Can't I just take the wonder and possibilities without the prospect of a really nasty slap from that sabre of yours? D:

Ooooh, I think Sword Art might be the next one I check out. I've been told often that it's good. The others will be added to the queue though. There's a few there that I haven't heard of, and I like things I haven't heard of. It adds to the mystery of life.

Haven't watched Mononoke, but I did like Howl's Moving Castle. Their made by the same people aren't they?

My next few days are going to be devoted to the essay that I'm supposed to be writing now :F
To all those I've added and spoken at. I AM SORRY if it's a bit creepy when I pop up and make friendship attempts at you. I just feel a bit hollow throwing friend things around and not making some words at you, y'know?

@Aralynia
You and me both. :|
I have work to do. What am I doing on FR.

I know your pain. Pasta sauce is the greatest evil in this world. TAINTING INNOCENT LINGUINES WITH ITS FLAVOURY GOODNESS. Challenge considered! But you see, I am a terrible coward. Can't I just take the wonder and possibilities without the prospect of a really nasty slap from that sabre of yours? D:

Ooooh, I think Sword Art might be the next one I check out. I've been told often that it's good. The others will be added to the queue though. There's a few there that I haven't heard of, and I like things I haven't heard of. It adds to the mystery of life.

Haven't watched Mononoke, but I did like Howl's Moving Castle. Their made by the same people aren't they?

My next few days are going to be devoted to the essay that I'm supposed to be writing now :F
Forum_Banner.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 292 293