Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Friends for new player (◕‿◕✿)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 292 293
:x I friend requested you both.
Cause I'm cool like that. xD >.> *Not*
:x I friend requested you both.
Cause I'm cool like that. xD >.> *Not*
Rare-Angel.png Karu | She/Her, FR+3
@Aralynia whoooo friendship
@Aralynia whoooo friendship
@noodlesthing
I know right? Super stoked. :D How're you? What're you doing onsite? :O What is your favorite part of the site so far?

... Somehow I feel that was too many questions, in a short amount of time.. xD
@noodlesthing
I know right? Super stoked. :D How're you? What're you doing onsite? :O What is your favorite part of the site so far?

... Somehow I feel that was too many questions, in a short amount of time.. xD
@Aralynia Pffft it's ok I was waiting for someone to say something beyond 'whooo friends'

Ok right now I am obsessed with the Coliseum. Like since I started my account I have not. stopped. battling things. It's ridiculous and my wrist hurts. Also I'm probably doing it wrong. BUT I'm having fun aaand that's what matters rofl

Hbu? How's the site going for you?
@Aralynia Pffft it's ok I was waiting for someone to say something beyond 'whooo friends'

Ok right now I am obsessed with the Coliseum. Like since I started my account I have not. stopped. battling things. It's ridiculous and my wrist hurts. Also I'm probably doing it wrong. BUT I'm having fun aaand that's what matters rofl

Hbu? How's the site going for you?
Oh so I don't have to ping you? :P Cool.

Dragons.. Oh god dragons. *rolls around in them* Did I tell you how much I love dragons? Yeah well, I love dragons.

I like the coliseum, I beat faces up in there. :'D
So far the site is awesome, the people are nice, and I am so super spazzy towards anyone that talks to me but no one seems to mind. xD *So much love*

Right meow I'm gunna try to do an entry into...
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=frd&id=987517&page=1

^ The story-telling contest. :D But I don't think I'll be very good.. xD But I'm having loads of fun writing something up, so whatever. :P
Oh so I don't have to ping you? :P Cool.

Dragons.. Oh god dragons. *rolls around in them* Did I tell you how much I love dragons? Yeah well, I love dragons.

I like the coliseum, I beat faces up in there. :'D
So far the site is awesome, the people are nice, and I am so super spazzy towards anyone that talks to me but no one seems to mind. xD *So much love*

Right meow I'm gunna try to do an entry into...
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=frd&id=987517&page=1

^ The story-telling contest. :D But I don't think I'll be very good.. xD But I'm having loads of fun writing something up, so whatever. :P
Who doesn't love dragons man. They're like the dictionary definition of magnificent

I saw a couple contests like those and considered, but I feel like I'm so unused to the site that I'd mess it up somehow lol. I still don't really know how to talk to people on here whups. how do make friend again??

your dragons are cute as poop btw. love those glittery lil pearlcatchers :) Those might be my fave breed
Who doesn't love dragons man. They're like the dictionary definition of magnificent

I saw a couple contests like those and considered, but I feel like I'm so unused to the site that I'd mess it up somehow lol. I still don't really know how to talk to people on here whups. how do make friend again??

your dragons are cute as poop btw. love those glittery lil pearlcatchers :) Those might be my fave breed
@Aralynia
Alsoo I see you RP, and so do I, so hit me up if you ever want to rp :P
@Aralynia
Alsoo I see you RP, and so do I, so hit me up if you ever want to rp :P
EEEEE. I love pearlcatchers too! One was a gift, the other two I bought. :o I can't wait till they're old enough, I'm gunna breed them just to have more. xD Imperials are beautiful, and so are wildclaws, tundras, uhm.. everything. >.>

I took a peek at your lair, in love. o.o Such beautiful babies! Especially Shaiba, Thailone, and Nelgara. ^^ I like their names too. :3

I was thinking that too, then I was like.. Imma so kick myself if I don't at least try. I mean I know generally about dragons, and from what I understand it's any kind of story as long as it's dragon-related and some type of halloween-horror theme going on. :o I'm not good at figuring that out, but I DO have a horror going. xD Must make sure it's not gorey though. x.o

Edit: You do?! I so will! Whenever you want to. *Pounces* I love roleplaying.. :D Do it with me, please. I don't have anyone to roleplay with yet. xD I haven't in sooooooo long.. Hnngh. What genres do you roleplay? :o
EEEEE. I love pearlcatchers too! One was a gift, the other two I bought. :o I can't wait till they're old enough, I'm gunna breed them just to have more. xD Imperials are beautiful, and so are wildclaws, tundras, uhm.. everything. >.>

I took a peek at your lair, in love. o.o Such beautiful babies! Especially Shaiba, Thailone, and Nelgara. ^^ I like their names too. :3

I was thinking that too, then I was like.. Imma so kick myself if I don't at least try. I mean I know generally about dragons, and from what I understand it's any kind of story as long as it's dragon-related and some type of halloween-horror theme going on. :o I'm not good at figuring that out, but I DO have a horror going. xD Must make sure it's not gorey though. x.o

Edit: You do?! I so will! Whenever you want to. *Pounces* I love roleplaying.. :D Do it with me, please. I don't have anyone to roleplay with yet. xD I haven't in sooooooo long.. Hnngh. What genres do you roleplay? :o
maybe one day I'll get something you like and trade you for a baby ;) Man tho I can't wait to start building my collection. I reeeaally want an Imperial but it'll probably take me forever to get one. I saw one that I loved and would sell my soul to buy and I'm so mad I'm a n00b with no money :|

thanks! thailone's my favorite, don't tell the others lol

I haven't rped with anyone but my longterm rp partner in aaaaages so I don't really have a set genre anymore. xD I used to do a lot of animal rp, but lately it's been all medieval fantasy. I also used to be OBSESSED with dragonriders of pern and would rp out those hatchings all the time, and other fantasy egg type hatchings too. What are your genres? (We def should rp together bc I have no idea how to insert myself into this site's rp board without gallumping awkwardly into a thread)
maybe one day I'll get something you like and trade you for a baby ;) Man tho I can't wait to start building my collection. I reeeaally want an Imperial but it'll probably take me forever to get one. I saw one that I loved and would sell my soul to buy and I'm so mad I'm a n00b with no money :|

thanks! thailone's my favorite, don't tell the others lol

I haven't rped with anyone but my longterm rp partner in aaaaages so I don't really have a set genre anymore. xD I used to do a lot of animal rp, but lately it's been all medieval fantasy. I also used to be OBSESSED with dragonriders of pern and would rp out those hatchings all the time, and other fantasy egg type hatchings too. What are your genres? (We def should rp together bc I have no idea how to insert myself into this site's rp board without gallumping awkwardly into a thread)
LOL I know what you mean! I feel awkward just flopping myself into a thread that is already completely established and 50-100+ posts.. xD Just feels... wrong.
I can roleplay most anything. Though what I was literate in happened to be wolves, cats (Wild or domestic - big or small), dragons (&Riders), vampires, shapeshifters, supernatural, horses! And once I did a really good demonic muffin.
.... But I'm really willing to do anything and everything. :3 I'm not picky whatsoever. xD

I can't pick my favorite, but I think if I ever got a full black dragon... I might just die. In love with little Aki though. :x He's as pure white as Imma ever get. xD

I LURF imperials. I was sad as heck to find out that they are rare and cost an obscene amount of treasure. :I So, to remedy this... I entered as many giveaways as I saw that had an imperial as a prize, for a chance at one. but I DID find this... wait let me find it..
Well I can't seem to find it right now.. xD But it's a thread that you can post in and be added to the end of the list for an Imperial baby (It takes awhile, but hey - chances are I won't ever have one otherwise xD). I'll find it and send the link your way. :x ... When I do find it. xD

Edit: Found it. :D
http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=baz&id=985941&p=mb
LOL I know what you mean! I feel awkward just flopping myself into a thread that is already completely established and 50-100+ posts.. xD Just feels... wrong.
I can roleplay most anything. Though what I was literate in happened to be wolves, cats (Wild or domestic - big or small), dragons (&Riders), vampires, shapeshifters, supernatural, horses! And once I did a really good demonic muffin.
.... But I'm really willing to do anything and everything. :3 I'm not picky whatsoever. xD

I can't pick my favorite, but I think if I ever got a full black dragon... I might just die. In love with little Aki though. :x He's as pure white as Imma ever get. xD

I LURF imperials. I was sad as heck to find out that they are rare and cost an obscene amount of treasure. :I So, to remedy this... I entered as many giveaways as I saw that had an imperial as a prize, for a chance at one. but I DID find this... wait let me find it..
Well I can't seem to find it right now.. xD But it's a thread that you can post in and be added to the end of the list for an Imperial baby (It takes awhile, but hey - chances are I won't ever have one otherwise xD). I'll find it and send the link your way. :x ... When I do find it. xD

Edit: Found it. :D
http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=baz&id=985941&p=mb
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 292 293