Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Friends for new player (◕‿◕✿)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 292 293
@Aralynia
Drat, the secret goal is discovered--!
I'm pretty good today! Heading out to hang out with a friend pretty soon. ^^ How about you?
For things I enjoy/like, it'd be stuff like reading (fantasy), anime (waaaay too many), and comics (ok pretty much just Marvel oops). And now taking care of dragons~!
Dislike... My co-workers mostly pfffffffff Nah I mean, mostly I dislike rude people and like...random foods and stuff.
What about you???? Likes, dislikes, zombie survival plans?
@Aralynia
Drat, the secret goal is discovered--!
I'm pretty good today! Heading out to hang out with a friend pretty soon. ^^ How about you?
For things I enjoy/like, it'd be stuff like reading (fantasy), anime (waaaay too many), and comics (ok pretty much just Marvel oops). And now taking care of dragons~!
Dislike... My co-workers mostly pfffffffff Nah I mean, mostly I dislike rude people and like...random foods and stuff.
What about you???? Likes, dislikes, zombie survival plans?
kxmNthN.png
smalle.png wuldorbane.png raffleattendant_SMALLER.png
@Ickyrus

I.. have maff to do. Oh oh so much maff. And other courses.. but I plan on multitasking, because.. Anime cannot wait. Dx

Believeeee Mononoke is made by the same person who did Spirited Away and er, that.. other one I can't remember - was it Howl's moving castle (It was good :P). If you want any info on the ones you haven't heard of, I'd be glad to blab at you the plot and all. :D

Sword art is awesome, it reminds me A LOT of .Hack (I think? Guh it's been too long).

I guess you may have the wonder and possibilities without being slapped by this lovely sparkler of awkwardness. :I But I can't promise that I won't pass my rabies to you. *nods*

It is.. Hnngh; sometimes I accidentally add too much and then it's like BLARGH SAUCE. I like noodles, but not when it's drenched in a pool of sauceyness. Then it's not too much attitude. :(
@Ickyrus

I.. have maff to do. Oh oh so much maff. And other courses.. but I plan on multitasking, because.. Anime cannot wait. Dx

Believeeee Mononoke is made by the same person who did Spirited Away and er, that.. other one I can't remember - was it Howl's moving castle (It was good :P). If you want any info on the ones you haven't heard of, I'd be glad to blab at you the plot and all. :D

Sword art is awesome, it reminds me A LOT of .Hack (I think? Guh it's been too long).

I guess you may have the wonder and possibilities without being slapped by this lovely sparkler of awkwardness. :I But I can't promise that I won't pass my rabies to you. *nods*

It is.. Hnngh; sometimes I accidentally add too much and then it's like BLARGH SAUCE. I like noodles, but not when it's drenched in a pool of sauceyness. Then it's not too much attitude. :(
Rare-Angel.png Karu | She/Her, FR+3
Hi. I am very excited to have finally joined this site and I hope I'll be able to get the hang of things soon. :)
Hi. I am very excited to have finally joined this site and I hope I'll be able to get the hang of things soon. :)
HJLIYn4.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
PngxIP9.png
LDkMPPP.png
8GgdVkW.png
mlHpBMC.png
nWiQNX9.png
n4tYGgU.png
@inkedapple

Ha, no i don't mind! :P

@Aralynia

Heey ^-^ and of course i like pie, everyone should like pie :P
@inkedapple

Ha, no i don't mind! :P

@Aralynia

Heey ^-^ and of course i like pie, everyone should like pie :P
@Wuldorbane

Likes: Me, Myself, and I. (LOL KIDDING) no uh.. My puppy, friends, Appley goodness (Cause she'll kill me otherwise), blue, dragons, animals in general, anime, manga, movies, reading, writing, cheesecake.

Dislikes: cleaning, coursework, people that make me want to bite them (So mean/rude/think they're better then you peoples), zombies (I like my brain, thanks), the Shade (Get out, man.. Just get out. :I)

Zombie survival:
Run faster then the person you're running away with. Or does that only work with bears? If so..
Plan #2:
Go down fighting, give them a taste of their own medicine - meaning to bite, bite, and bite some more. And THEN run away screaming your head off.

^My plans are amazing, right? So destined to live on, here.
@Wuldorbane

Likes: Me, Myself, and I. (LOL KIDDING) no uh.. My puppy, friends, Appley goodness (Cause she'll kill me otherwise), blue, dragons, animals in general, anime, manga, movies, reading, writing, cheesecake.

Dislikes: cleaning, coursework, people that make me want to bite them (So mean/rude/think they're better then you peoples), zombies (I like my brain, thanks), the Shade (Get out, man.. Just get out. :I)

Zombie survival:
Run faster then the person you're running away with. Or does that only work with bears? If so..
Plan #2:
Go down fighting, give them a taste of their own medicine - meaning to bite, bite, and bite some more. And THEN run away screaming your head off.

^My plans are amazing, right? So destined to live on, here.
@Ickyrus I just got your ping from like 2 pg ago rofl. I like all noodles. except those shell-shaped ones. I despise them. any kind of noodle coated in alfredo sauce is good with me tho

@ everyone Heyyyyy what's up be my friend etc what is y'all's fave kind of noodle?
@Ickyrus I just got your ping from like 2 pg ago rofl. I like all noodles. except those shell-shaped ones. I despise them. any kind of noodle coated in alfredo sauce is good with me tho

@ everyone Heyyyyy what's up be my friend etc what is y'all's fave kind of noodle?
@noodlesthing
*Tackles* NOODLE. :D Oh dear noodle!
I like all kinds, for noodles are good to eats.

*Prods* *cough*roleplay*cough*. I mean what? Did you hear that? *clears throat* ;P I'm teasing, don't hurt meee. xD
@noodlesthing
*Tackles* NOODLE. :D Oh dear noodle!
I like all kinds, for noodles are good to eats.

*Prods* *cough*roleplay*cough*. I mean what? Did you hear that? *clears throat* ;P I'm teasing, don't hurt meee. xD
@noodlesthing
cup noodle, maruchan instant noodle chicken or beef flavor, and spicy chicken cup noodle
It makes me cry though ;u;
@noodlesthing
cup noodle, maruchan instant noodle chicken or beef flavor, and spicy chicken cup noodle
It makes me cry though ;u;
HJLIYn4.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
PngxIP9.png
LDkMPPP.png
8GgdVkW.png
mlHpBMC.png
nWiQNX9.png
n4tYGgU.png
@inkedapple
I zoned and didn't see you there D:
YAY! YOU LIKE ONEPIECE :D
Chopper and Law are my favourites. I can't help but get over excited every time Chopper pops up anywhere. He's too darned cute >:/
I think you'll fit in like a lettuce in a salad. :> This is your calling. Where you're meant to be.

@Aralynia
Math. Ohdear. Anime will dull the pain D:
Spirited Away I've heard of too, but forgot about it so I couldn't find it to watch D:
Info on some of the others would be nifty, and help me decide when to watch them.
Rabies I can live with... for a while, until it inevitably kills me. BUT I WILL ENJOY EVERY MOMENT I HAVE WITH THE RABES.

I can never have too much sauce, as long as it's a good, tomatoey sauce. I like tomatoes too much :F

@noodlesthing
I like chicken and corn of the two-minute variety. As for pasta noodles, I probably like Penne, because they hold sauce like little tubes of joy.
@inkedapple
I zoned and didn't see you there D:
YAY! YOU LIKE ONEPIECE :D
Chopper and Law are my favourites. I can't help but get over excited every time Chopper pops up anywhere. He's too darned cute >:/
I think you'll fit in like a lettuce in a salad. :> This is your calling. Where you're meant to be.

@Aralynia
Math. Ohdear. Anime will dull the pain D:
Spirited Away I've heard of too, but forgot about it so I couldn't find it to watch D:
Info on some of the others would be nifty, and help me decide when to watch them.
Rabies I can live with... for a while, until it inevitably kills me. BUT I WILL ENJOY EVERY MOMENT I HAVE WITH THE RABES.

I can never have too much sauce, as long as it's a good, tomatoey sauce. I like tomatoes too much :F

@noodlesthing
I like chicken and corn of the two-minute variety. As for pasta noodles, I probably like Penne, because they hold sauce like little tubes of joy.
Forum_Banner.png
@Aralynia
What kind of puppy do you have? I've got a boxer and a border collie/bull terrier mix
Cleaning is pretty awful. Nice once you're finished, but the effort is too much orz
Sounds like you'll live for at least as long as you have people to run away with pfff
@Aralynia
What kind of puppy do you have? I've got a boxer and a border collie/bull terrier mix
Cleaning is pretty awful. Nice once you're finished, but the effort is too much orz
Sounds like you'll live for at least as long as you have people to run away with pfff
kxmNthN.png
smalle.png wuldorbane.png raffleattendant_SMALLER.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 292 293