Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Friends for new player (◕‿◕✿)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 292 293
I was about to post in here before the site went down for maintenance haha.

Well, I'm super awkward at introductions, but I would like to meet some people and make friends since I only have one friend on here and that person is someone I got to sign up with me the other day so no idea if she'll stick around >>

I guess I should say some things about myself? My favourite colour is green, thus I hope to have a large amount of dragons with green :3 I'm also a part of the Nature Clan. I love to play video games, I also watch the occasional tv show and get unhealthily obsessed, I also like anime, and obviously I love dragons but I also love a large amount of other animals as well.

Flight Rising related so far I've been absorbed in the coliseum, even though it's hard atm with only two Faes and a Guardian haha. But hopefully I'll soon get myself a mirror dragon or some other type of physical hitter to go through the coliseum more smoothly. I also enjoyed the rune memory game in the faireground, but sadly only got it to work once, but I've read that's a common problem. I hope to eventually have a wide variety of dragon types, and I need to remind myself to save up to I can afford to spoil my dragons haha. I also need to start getting some familiars, as I have yet to run into any naturally.
I was about to post in here before the site went down for maintenance haha.

Well, I'm super awkward at introductions, but I would like to meet some people and make friends since I only have one friend on here and that person is someone I got to sign up with me the other day so no idea if she'll stick around >>

I guess I should say some things about myself? My favourite colour is green, thus I hope to have a large amount of dragons with green :3 I'm also a part of the Nature Clan. I love to play video games, I also watch the occasional tv show and get unhealthily obsessed, I also like anime, and obviously I love dragons but I also love a large amount of other animals as well.

Flight Rising related so far I've been absorbed in the coliseum, even though it's hard atm with only two Faes and a Guardian haha. But hopefully I'll soon get myself a mirror dragon or some other type of physical hitter to go through the coliseum more smoothly. I also enjoyed the rune memory game in the faireground, but sadly only got it to work once, but I've read that's a common problem. I hope to eventually have a wide variety of dragon types, and I need to remind myself to save up to I can afford to spoil my dragons haha. I also need to start getting some familiars, as I have yet to run into any naturally.
@Rizupicor

Hi! ^^ I'm awkward at introductions too, so I kind of just flail myself at people. It works well sometimes, other times... Yeah, not so much.

I haven't gotten the memory game to work for me yet, I like the shock one though. xD But I get bored around 15min or so. :x Coliseum is probably the most fun I have, cause it's fun to beat faces in.
I like green too! :O And I wish you luck in a mass quantity of greenies. xD I'm apart of Arcane, cause purply-pink eyes. And the deity is an eyeburning bright awesome. :P

I love videogames, anime, and manga. >.> Well I love reading in general, but manga = love.

xD Iunno what else to say.. but hi!
@Rizupicor

Hi! ^^ I'm awkward at introductions too, so I kind of just flail myself at people. It works well sometimes, other times... Yeah, not so much.

I haven't gotten the memory game to work for me yet, I like the shock one though. xD But I get bored around 15min or so. :x Coliseum is probably the most fun I have, cause it's fun to beat faces in.
I like green too! :O And I wish you luck in a mass quantity of greenies. xD I'm apart of Arcane, cause purply-pink eyes. And the deity is an eyeburning bright awesome. :P

I love videogames, anime, and manga. >.> Well I love reading in general, but manga = love.

xD Iunno what else to say.. but hi!
Rare-Angel.png Karu | She/Her, FR+3
@Rizupicor heyo. You should def get another physical attacker if you can, I switched out for one and it made the Coliseum waaaayy easier. Also green is awesome yo. I want to get an eye-hurting neon green dragon at some point
@Rizupicor heyo. You should def get another physical attacker if you can, I switched out for one and it made the Coliseum waaaayy easier. Also green is awesome yo. I want to get an eye-hurting neon green dragon at some point
I would like new friends too please :)
I would like new friends too please :)
qytj4k.png
@noodlesthing
Yeah I got my hands on an adult spiral dragon today so once I train him up I think things will go more smoothly ^^ Also finally got two familiars from grinding in the first area, though it did take a long time.
@noodlesthing
Yeah I got my hands on an adult spiral dragon today so once I train him up I think things will go more smoothly ^^ Also finally got two familiars from grinding in the first area, though it did take a long time.
i am an experenced player so i will become friends with anyone who would like and also awnser any questions that anyone may have
i am an experenced player so i will become friends with anyone who would like and also awnser any questions that anyone may have
CsHuDmW.pngHLHYMXr.pngHib.png
Hello! ^-^
I'm called apple, I'm new here also, and would love to make some friends :D
I'm currently 22 years old and Live in Australia.
I love to talk to people, and get a little sad when I see I have no new messages XD
That being said, I can be a little unpredictable and crazy at times, so consider yourselves forewarned *winks*

@lisail
G'day! It's nice to see another Aussie on here :D

@Aralynia
Nice to know I don't count. *huffs moodily* XD
Love you too :P
Hello! ^-^
I'm called apple, I'm new here also, and would love to make some friends :D
I'm currently 22 years old and Live in Australia.
I love to talk to people, and get a little sad when I see I have no new messages XD
That being said, I can be a little unpredictable and crazy at times, so consider yourselves forewarned *winks*

@lisail
G'day! It's nice to see another Aussie on here :D

@Aralynia
Nice to know I don't count. *huffs moodily* XD
Love you too :P
DmRdZYl.png
@inkedapple

Awh nuuuuu...! APPLE DARLING. I lauff you. *Smothers*
I was just.. saying.. :O That like, I had you longer so technically you aren't a new friend from here, but yer still my bestie-best-best. *Gives you heart in a box* Dx
@inkedapple

Awh nuuuuu...! APPLE DARLING. I lauff you. *Smothers*
I was just.. saying.. :O That like, I had you longer so technically you aren't a new friend from here, but yer still my bestie-best-best. *Gives you heart in a box* Dx
Hello all of you, new and old.
I have been a player for some time, BUT I HOPE THIS WON'T GET IN THE WAY OF OUR POTENTIAL FRIENDSHIP.
Anyone can try to ask me questions and such I suppose, but I'd probably be as clueless as you. Too many buttons. Too little time. But I'm always up for a chatter about nothing if you want someone to talk at. :>

@inkedapple, @lisail
Australians, Australians everywhere. I am also one from the southern lands :F

@Sapphire
Arrrgh, your red and green there. It's so pretty and christmasy and wonderful! Keep up the spiffin good work. ~sagely nod~

@noodlesthing
I like your name. POWER TO NOODLEKIND.
What's your favourite noodle variety?

@rizupicor, Aralynia
Ahoy there, I like anime too :D
Hello all of you, new and old.
I have been a player for some time, BUT I HOPE THIS WON'T GET IN THE WAY OF OUR POTENTIAL FRIENDSHIP.
Anyone can try to ask me questions and such I suppose, but I'd probably be as clueless as you. Too many buttons. Too little time. But I'm always up for a chatter about nothing if you want someone to talk at. :>

@inkedapple, @lisail
Australians, Australians everywhere. I am also one from the southern lands :F

@Sapphire
Arrrgh, your red and green there. It's so pretty and christmasy and wonderful! Keep up the spiffin good work. ~sagely nod~

@noodlesthing
I like your name. POWER TO NOODLEKIND.
What's your favourite noodle variety?

@rizupicor, Aralynia
Ahoy there, I like anime too :D
Forum_Banner.png
@Ickyrus
Yes I just realized you replied and...

Jedi powers.. ACTIVATE. *Yanks out floppy lightsaber*
I'm sorry but, that is SO gunna get in the way of this potentional friendship. :P *Dramatic flip of hair over shoulder* But I supposee.. SUPPOSE we can still talk, kind of. Only cause I'm gracing you with my amazingly win of a presence. *Hmph!*

Okay no but seriously; what kind of animes chu like? :O
@Ickyrus
Yes I just realized you replied and...

Jedi powers.. ACTIVATE. *Yanks out floppy lightsaber*
I'm sorry but, that is SO gunna get in the way of this potentional friendship. :P *Dramatic flip of hair over shoulder* But I supposee.. SUPPOSE we can still talk, kind of. Only cause I'm gracing you with my amazingly win of a presence. *Hmph!*

Okay no but seriously; what kind of animes chu like? :O
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 292 293