Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New ancient-- which flight?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
...it's gonna be Earth.

If the releases made any sense, Nature's Ancient would have been second. There's a good case for both Light and Wind, so... the Ancient is gonna be Earth. (I'm really hoping to be proven wrong though).
...it's gonna be Earth.

If the releases made any sense, Nature's Ancient would have been second. There's a good case for both Light and Wind, so... the Ancient is gonna be Earth. (I'm really hoping to be proven wrong though).
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

no element bc i crave unaligned dragons
One day I'm going to
hand you something and
it's going to be a bug.
It/Its Pronouns
Aro/Ace
Agender Man
FR Time +2
IMlLWzB.gif
I want it to be light so bad <\3
I want it to be light so bad <\3
Lumi | Any pronouns | FR+4
Semi Wishlist
STP
Feel free to ping me :)
UPx8V2W.png
'course, i'm biased and would want it to be light! though it does make me a bit disappointed they won't release lore that goes alongside them. that's why the next ancient should be wind smh guess i'll just have to improvise a little with it :P

i would also love if it was an unaligned breed too, though i am under the impression they wouldn't try for one of those before every flight had their own ancients, unfortunately.
'course, i'm biased and would want it to be light! though it does make me a bit disappointed they won't release lore that goes alongside them. that's why the next ancient should be wind smh guess i'll just have to improvise a little with it :P

i would also love if it was an unaligned breed too, though i am under the impression they wouldn't try for one of those before every flight had their own ancients, unfortunately.
A drawing of a blue and yellow Spiral dragon (art by me). Click to go to the dragon! | @Quebeal
| ♦ ¤ ——−−--
|
|
| FR +1 DST
| Any pronouns
| My current avatar dragon!
| I'm selling monstera skins!
———-Recolored treeshroud icon by yascherritsa. Click for resource thread!
As excited as I am to see what the light ancient would look like, I really hope that it isn't light. With this drop being released without lore, it would definitely be weird and uncompleted if they released the light ancient, considering the rest of light's lore.
As excited as I am to see what the light ancient would look like, I really hope that it isn't light. With this drop being released without lore, it would definitely be weird and uncompleted if they released the light ancient, considering the rest of light's lore.
hoping so badly for a wind ancient .. i feel like it would look awesome (not biased at all), and if it's not supposed to have lore, it would make sense for it to be wind since we've barely gotten anything in that regard lmao

although im nervous for the actual wind ancient (since there has to be one eventually). there's already spirals, auras, undertides and aethers that have the long snakelike body. i hope the ancient has a diff body type/look, maybe like a kite or smth
hoping so badly for a wind ancient .. i feel like it would look awesome (not biased at all), and if it's not supposed to have lore, it would make sense for it to be wind since we've barely gotten anything in that regard lmao

although im nervous for the actual wind ancient (since there has to be one eventually). there's already spirals, auras, undertides and aethers that have the long snakelike body. i hope the ancient has a diff body type/look, maybe like a kite or smth
CStGtqv.png |
|
|
|
|
chaos makes the muse.
› zae(yrn) | any prns
about me
icon dragon
what about an unaligned ancient? we haven't had that before.
what about an unaligned ancient? we haven't had that before.
oaolHwW.png
Al1BEGR.png
JvUa9ma.png
xjB7OSe.png
BzjAkuF.png
a69iToJ.png
79991902.png 33016095.png 88027890.png 81385343.png
Considering it won’t be getting a short story, I doubt it’s going to be Light. Considering that Imperials were the first creation of the Lightweaver, I imagine Staff will put a lot of effort into explaining how the ancient fits into everything.

I also doubt it’s going to be Earth, since they got a new modern rather recently. My bets are on Wind or Neutral. I am in no way biased as a result of being from Wind flight. Not at all.
Considering it won’t be getting a short story, I doubt it’s going to be Light. Considering that Imperials were the first creation of the Lightweaver, I imagine Staff will put a lot of effort into explaining how the ancient fits into everything.

I also doubt it’s going to be Earth, since they got a new modern rather recently. My bets are on Wind or Neutral. I am in no way biased as a result of being from Wind flight. Not at all.
I'm hoping Wind, maybe with huge wings. Something that shows off the secondaries nicely. I do agree that it's more likely to be Light though.
I'm hoping Wind, maybe with huge wings. Something that shows off the secondaries nicely. I do agree that it's more likely to be Light though.
Sorry, signature will be back in five minutes! Perhaps.
[quote name="Mutation" date="2024-04-15 09:59:41" ] I'm thinking Light -> Wind -> Earth since Earth was last to get a new Modern and only one of Light's breeds can be scrolled. To be honest Auroboas still register as a Wind breed to me half the time, even though they're from my HOME flight! [/quote] Aethers are a Wind breed to me purely because one of my free ones hatched in light orange/green ranges.
Mutation wrote on 2024-04-15 09:59:41:
I'm thinking Light -> Wind -> Earth since Earth was last to get a new Modern and only one of Light's breeds can be scrolled. To be honest Auroboas still register as a Wind breed to me half the time, even though they're from my HOME flight!

Aethers are a Wind breed to me purely because one of my free ones hatched in light orange/green ranges.
tumblr_nj9tb4ahZk1r28672o1_640.png

Miles- FR time +1

6cOU1.gif RvrPO.gif SiicB.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11