Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What if dragons couldn't share apparel
1 2 3 4
Personally, I would straight-up leave the site until they changed it back. I have spent YEARS acquiring my collection. In-lore, my dragons would quickly turn into chalcedony.
Personally, I would straight-up leave the site until they changed it back. I have spent YEARS acquiring my collection. In-lore, my dragons would quickly turn into chalcedony.
Oh gosh, I'd cry as I rely on layering for a lot of my outfits QuQ
Oh gosh, I'd cry as I rely on layering for a lot of my outfits QuQ
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[quote name="Ador" date="2024-02-06 13:22:53" ] [quote name="Maushold" date="2024-02-06 13:02:44" ] So like how dragons can't have the same familiar, [/quote] I didn't know this. Are you telling me that players can't give the same silly fam to all 600 of their dragons? That's a very unfortunate site feature. [/quote] I agree... apparently you could before the lair update? Which like? Why change that? What if I want pairs to share a fam? Or a coli team with the same one? So stupid
Ador wrote on 2024-02-06 13:22:53:
Maushold wrote on 2024-02-06 13:02:44:
So like how dragons can't have the same familiar,

I didn't know this.

Are you telling me that players can't give the same silly fam to all 600 of their dragons?

That's a very unfortunate site feature.
I agree... apparently you could before the lair update? Which like? Why change that? What if I want pairs to share a fam? Or a coli team with the same one? So stupid
[quote name="Achoo" date="2024-02-06 14:29:28" ] ancient monolair time [/quote] [center][s]realistically I'd probably cry[/s]
Achoo wrote on 2024-02-06 14:29:28:
ancient monolair time
realistically I'd probably cry
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
ADULT LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
[img]https://i.imgur.com/wOeAV2C.gif[/img]
wOeAV2C.gif
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
I thought this was going to be about having to purchase extra small, small, medium, large and extra large versions of the same apparel because a Guardian wouldn't be able to put on a Fae's shirt, but the actual post was so so much more evil. [quote name="Burklebot" date="2024-02-06 16:41:43" ] [quote name="Ador" date="2024-02-06 13:22:53" ] [quote name="Maushold" date="2024-02-06 13:02:44" ] So like how dragons can't have the same familiar, [/quote] I didn't know this. Are you telling me that players can't give the same silly fam to all 600 of their dragons? That's a very unfortunate site feature. [/quote] I agree... apparently you could before the lair update? Which like? Why change that? What if I want pairs to share a fam? Or a coli team with the same one? So stupid [/quote] Yes, you could and now some of my dragons are permanently equipped with giant land crabs because I refuse to remove them since I know I can't put them back. At one point I had around 100 dragons with both Plantation Pinchers and Harvest Hardshells equipped, but I replaced some dragons in the meantime so the number has gone down. Extremely tragic. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54223812]Example[/url] / [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56434624]example[/url] / [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54224556]example[/url] It was a Drakeharvest joke when the land crab numbers explode and, since we're an agricultural village and crabs go into fields to steal produce- I think you understand the point. I guess many crabs have decided to stay permanently.
I thought this was going to be about having to purchase extra small, small, medium, large and extra large versions of the same apparel because a Guardian wouldn't be able to put on a Fae's shirt, but the actual post was so so much more evil.
Burklebot wrote on 2024-02-06 16:41:43:
Ador wrote on 2024-02-06 13:22:53:
Maushold wrote on 2024-02-06 13:02:44:
So like how dragons can't have the same familiar,

I didn't know this.

Are you telling me that players can't give the same silly fam to all 600 of their dragons?

That's a very unfortunate site feature.
I agree... apparently you could before the lair update? Which like? Why change that? What if I want pairs to share a fam? Or a coli team with the same one? So stupid

Yes, you could and now some of my dragons are permanently equipped with giant land crabs because I refuse to remove them since I know I can't put them back. At one point I had around 100 dragons with both Plantation Pinchers and Harvest Hardshells equipped, but I replaced some dragons in the meantime so the number has gone down. Extremely tragic.

Example / example / example

It was a Drakeharvest joke when the land crab numbers explode and, since we're an agricultural village and crabs go into fields to steal produce- I think you understand the point. I guess many crabs have decided to stay permanently.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Dragons being like [img]https://y.yarn.co/7015273a-5435-42b3-ae59-2d18e7bb7972_text.gif[/img]
Dragons being like
7015273a-5435-42b3-ae59-2d18e7bb7972_text.gif
Do you like familiar matching~? Come check it out.
boo.pngBoolean.png
*laughs in only owns one Luminous Halo*

*laughs in only owns one Luminous Halo*

jellyfishspace.gif .
7UXlQKU.gif
OPS7bfK.png
BTRr72z.png
NOP5viO.png
mqW8lnj.png
Hello! im Jellyinspace
you can call me Jelly or Jellyfish.

Check out the IC for my new Hatchling UMA!
Skin: Curse the Night
^i made this^
get it here
[/url]
guess I'm saying goodbye to like 3 of my fandragons then, who wear the same sinister tailcoat-

guess I'm saying goodbye to like 3 of my fandragons then, who wear the same sinister tailcoat-

< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
about me
93641105.png
"Well, one of us is gonna have to change."
"Well, one of us is gonna have to change."
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
1 2 3 4