Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What if dragons couldn't share apparel
1 2 3 4
you mean I can't have 5000 dragons with psion or advisor rings? and red rose flowerfalls? I would die
you mean I can't have 5000 dragons with psion or advisor rings? and red rose flowerfalls? I would die
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
I was going to laugh at the 'ancient monolair' because I barely dress up my moderns, but then I remembered my Gloomwillow Guide hoard...Probably no one would get the One Singular One, but I would keep one after selling my collection, just in case. Or maybe cycle it through and have everyone share it.
I was going to laugh at the 'ancient monolair' because I barely dress up my moderns, but then I remembered my Gloomwillow Guide hoard...Probably no one would get the One Singular One, but I would keep one after selling my collection, just in case. Or maybe cycle it through and have everyone share it.
ancient monolair would go hard, but theres just a couple that share from a set and other than recolors only two of my dragons share an apparel piece and its [right][item= boreal hunter]
ancient monolair would go hard, but theres just a couple that share from a set and other than recolors only two of my dragons share an apparel piece and its
Boreal Hunter
One day I'm going to
hand you something and
it's going to be a bug.
It/Its Pronouns
Aro/Ace
Agender Man
FR Time +2
IMlLWzB.gif
Funnily enough this is how I have been dressing my dragons since the very start; no one shares a piece of apparel (scars are alright), no one shares a skin/accent and no one shares a scene. Helps keep dragons more varied and forces me to be more creative.
Funnily enough this is how I have been dressing my dragons since the very start; no one shares a piece of apparel (scars are alright), no one shares a skin/accent and no one shares a scene. Helps keep dragons more varied and forces me to be more creative.
A blue arcane spiral dragon lying on her side. On her tail she is holding a small flag of Finland and on her hands she is holding a pale wooden sign with text "Pardon me, my English is awful" written on it.
[quote name="Finlandia" date="2024-02-06 22:09:27" ] Funnily enough this is how I have been dressing my dragons since the very start; no one shares a piece of apparel (scars are alright), no one shares a skin/accent and no one shares a scene. Helps keep dragons more varied and forces me to be more creative. [/quote] Same. I probably would barely notice this since I try to avoid having any of my dragons share apparel, makes them look too samey in my opinion
Finlandia wrote on 2024-02-06 22:09:27:
Same. I probably would barely notice this since I try to avoid having any of my dragons share apparel, makes them look too samey in my opinion
83233757.png:Pet The Noodle:83233757.png
This is literally how I dress my dragons, nobody is allowed to use the same apparel twice.
Definitely makes shopping much easier!
This is literally how I dress my dragons, nobody is allowed to use the same apparel twice.
Definitely makes shopping much easier!
30760.pngdestinyweaver_by_adorningmoon-dbzbp87.pngtumblr_ofkweumxKI1txzxxro1_250.png tumblr_oiev0tN7JJ1txzxxro1_250.png
[emoji=tundra sad size=1]
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
This is just how I play the game normally!

I like the challenge of limiting myself to one of each apparel: it makes outfit planning a lot more fun! It also makes it easier to melt down duplicates if they stock in the marketplace, because the little icons will tell me if I have a piece that's both worn and in my hoard. Some duplicates still slip through though - I had two Well-To-Do Spats on two separate dragons and I didn't notice for like a year!

I wouldn't want to wish this upon people who don't want it though.
This is just how I play the game normally!

I like the challenge of limiting myself to one of each apparel: it makes outfit planning a lot more fun! It also makes it easier to melt down duplicates if they stock in the marketplace, because the little icons will tell me if I have a piece that's both worn and in my hoard. Some duplicates still slip through though - I had two Well-To-Do Spats on two separate dragons and I didn't notice for like a year!

I wouldn't want to wish this upon people who don't want it though.
vjO547Q.png6NDVAGQ.pngOwJYX7b.png
Oh, my dragons would all be nakey because I won't be bothered to decide who wears what.
Oh, my dragons would all be nakey because I won't be bothered to decide who wears what.
zqDx8gm.png
1 2 3 4