Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Progens role in lore
1 2 3 4 5
Do your progens hold any significance in your clan's lore? Mine aren't really special, they just live in Dragonhome with their kids.
Do your progens hold any significance in your clan's lore? Mine aren't really special, they just live in Dragonhome with their kids.
/
mine are completely exalted. hahaha. I don't really like them much anymore, I have much cuter pink dragons all over my lair! <3 I think I still have some that some really nice people gave to me when I was just starting!
mine are completely exalted. hahaha. I don't really like them much anymore, I have much cuter pink dragons all over my lair! <3 I think I still have some that some really nice people gave to me when I was just starting!
4a2744d6b4934111e957b300f23248cda6829e55.png Feel free to ping me whenever!
Eosphoros collects likes!
Please be kind, and remember...
ALWAYS DRINK WATER
wwwwww 92n1dwB.png
G8AyR6r.png
WXBzxw1.gif
J7D1quC.png
Mine are the founders of my lair and one is the leader. I do have grander plans to retire them eventually, but my lore is always a work in progress so who knows what'll happen in the future.
Mine are the founders of my lair and one is the leader. I do have grander plans to retire them eventually, but my lore is always a work in progress so who knows what'll happen in the future.
Considering mine are exalted, and have been since maybe a week after my account was created.... uhhh no? xD

Simply put, unless you're really into what progens represent, there are much easier ways to get pretty dragons on here than it is to gene 2 dragons from scratch (especially as a newbie with no idea how to many money)

I don't have any plans to restore my progens, so I guess their lore is they founded my clan but ended up serving a nobler cause under Icewarden ^^
Considering mine are exalted, and have been since maybe a week after my account was created.... uhhh no? xD

Simply put, unless you're really into what progens represent, there are much easier ways to get pretty dragons on here than it is to gene 2 dragons from scratch (especially as a newbie with no idea how to many money)

I don't have any plans to restore my progens, so I guess their lore is they founded my clan but ended up serving a nobler cause under Icewarden ^^
972ee6408be03363898b64bb29e640034b1310b4.png7667dd2c536ecd719b369737ff16de5f7adb05d1.pnge6cfb360af67b7bc3881ae209414f2ca128d5b19.png
Founders & leaders. One takes care of the dragons and food supply and the other manages the hoard. Though he also likes to counsel dragons here and there, especially about self worth. That's kinda his thing. They both deal with relations with other clans and stuff, but have retired from battling. They're basically at the heart of the clan, and I would never get rid of them, tbh. They are fully gened now!
Founders & leaders. One takes care of the dragons and food supply and the other manages the hoard. Though he also likes to counsel dragons here and there, especially about self worth. That's kinda his thing. They both deal with relations with other clans and stuff, but have retired from battling. They're basically at the heart of the clan, and I would never get rid of them, tbh. They are fully gened now!
fav FR colour: spruce
fav FR gene combo: pinstripe/shimmer/capsule
fav FR breed: coatl
w8o0xW1.png ping me please
they/them
Mine are exalted, but I've hatched two separate pseudo-progens that I'd like to be incorporated into my lore.
Mine are exalted, but I've hatched two separate pseudo-progens that I'd like to be incorporated into my lore.
Untitled47-20231219225403.png
FObX7rS.png5hF3FGk.png
fDSaoY3.pngNN9NPXA.pngtqGkHih.png
Untitled48-20231219225437.png
I don't really have lore of them haha- they just. founded the clan. and then the clan burned down so they broke up [emoji=skull size=1] probably gonna completely change the idea when I pick up the motivation to Write
I don't really have lore of them haha-
they just. founded the clan. and then the clan burned down so they broke up probably gonna completely change the idea when I pick up the motivation to Write
< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
about me
93641105.png
Mine is the founder and leader of my clan; he is pretty important to my lore
Mine is the founder and leader of my clan; he is pretty important to my lore
62a28eab19423fd06c81c0b57758ea57b3848a75.png
42d22711d27254841bd07f96db6eb09fe438054c.png
they are the literal progenitors of the clan!

my custom used to live in a wandering clan but when she became an adult she decided she wanted to settle down. so she tried joining a few clans and villages but didn't like any of them that much. and since she's impulsive, she was like "hey might as well make my own clan"

my random used to live in a different village, but he didn't really like it there. one day some random baby was dropped on his doorstep and that was it for him, he didn't want to live in a place where something like that would happen. so he just left the next day (with the abandoned baby). he came across Soro and was like "hm if I help make this village then it won't turn out like the last one" so he helped her and the rest is history :D

Soro used to be the clan leader too, but she passed the responsibility down through two other leaders until it finally settled on my current clan leader!
they are the literal progenitors of the clan!

my custom used to live in a wandering clan but when she became an adult she decided she wanted to settle down. so she tried joining a few clans and villages but didn't like any of them that much. and since she's impulsive, she was like "hey might as well make my own clan"

my random used to live in a different village, but he didn't really like it there. one day some random baby was dropped on his doorstep and that was it for him, he didn't want to live in a place where something like that would happen. so he just left the next day (with the abandoned baby). he came across Soro and was like "hm if I help make this village then it won't turn out like the last one" so he helped her and the rest is history :D

Soro used to be the clan leader too, but she passed the responsibility down through two other leaders until it finally settled on my current clan leader!
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
Don't have lore for them yet as I haven't picked a look for them. They're both sitting in my hibden waiting for a moment I can breed em once and then change them to different breeds(at least that's the current plan)
Don't have lore for them yet as I haven't picked a look for them. They're both sitting in my hibden waiting for a moment I can breed em once and then change them to different breeds(at least that's the current plan)
in7SefG.png
1 2 3 4 5