Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Progens role in lore
1 2 3 4 5
my chosen one is one of the leaders, but not THE leader, and my other is rotting in my hibden bc i'd feel bad exalting him but i'm too broke to make his a scatter project
my chosen one is one of the leaders, but not THE leader, and my other is rotting in my hibden bc i'd feel bad exalting him but i'm too broke to make his a scatter project
VNIDggl.pngA1eu65w.pngFIJXDaD.pngPVOi09x.pngxJCtTJa.png6Zs7hJu.pngu0zgn1V.pngsFMScix.png08U5Giq.png
6JqFst1.png6JqFst1.png
WQXM0B9.png mlr1H8z.png
7mA8Wfu.png
Mine are the founder/leader and her mate. They run the clan and see to the important stuff.

The leader has a secretary who helps keep ledgers, notes and helps with smaller things. (Headcounts, inventorial, scheduling things if necessary, assisting with communications with other Clans, helping plan festival stuff)
Mine are the founder/leader and her mate. They run the clan and see to the important stuff.

The leader has a secretary who helps keep ledgers, notes and helps with smaller things. (Headcounts, inventorial, scheduling things if necessary, assisting with communications with other Clans, helping plan festival stuff)
Can't you hear the bells singing along?
You all hear it on the radio
Can't you see the hero coming home?
Can't you hear the bells
677.png967.png23821.png
The leader and founder and his diplomat wife and co-founder!
The leader and founder and his diplomat wife and co-founder!
9-BF420-CA-86-E1-4-F59-85-CA-C3-BC6-F2-B7-B26.png
My random progen is one of the government officials of her clan, my custom progen is just some dude who works as a guard and is also her adoring husband
My random progen is one of the government officials of her clan, my custom progen is just some dude who works as a guard and is also her adoring husband
tumblr_o95tvaQl9V1tv56zio6_250.png
Loki - They/Them - FR Time 0+
Lore thread (WIP)
Dressing Service
Call of the Deep Lineage Project
My custom progen is a librarian's apprentice, so nobody important at all, but my random is the high priest of the Shadowbinder at my city's temple. There's temples to all of the Eleven in Cerar Oriya, though, so he's, like... moderately politically important? They are canonically married, but it's not actually relevant to my lore and I probably would've un-married them if they hadn't had kids together lol
My custom progen is a librarian's apprentice, so nobody important at all, but my random is the high priest of the Shadowbinder at my city's temple. There's temples to all of the Eleven in Cerar Oriya, though, so he's, like... moderately politically important? They are canonically married, but it's not actually relevant to my lore and I probably would've un-married them if they hadn't had kids together lol
38082415sig.png
Kavryn [ Kav-r-y-n ] | » Level 25 Lair Challenge « | » G1 Sales «
my guys are literal progenitors of the clan but now are old cranky and semi-retired! both have a lot of experience in battles. custom progen is a mire flyer and so is in charge of training cadets; my random progen is a healer. i've never exalted them (looking at that one achievement >.>) and i love them a lot. they bring some wind-related threads of lore with them (culture, memories, beliefs, etc) that wouldn't otherwise survive after the great migration to arcane, and that's pretty neat.
my guys are literal progenitors of the clan but now are old cranky and semi-retired! both have a lot of experience in battles. custom progen is a mire flyer and so is in charge of training cadets; my random progen is a healer. i've never exalted them (looking at that one achievement >.>) and i love them a lot. they bring some wind-related threads of lore with them (culture, memories, beliefs, etc) that wouldn't otherwise survive after the great migration to arcane, and that's pretty neat.
4350.png hey there! i would appreciate any sci-fi book recommendations, hit me up if you feel like it! (unrelated to the picture of barry bee benson)
Mine are the orginal founders, but have retired and left the "leadership" of my clan go my profile dragon, lol
Mine are the orginal founders, but have retired and left the "leadership" of my clan go my profile dragon, lol
I used to display all my meme numbers here, but honestly im tired off that
i will still say that i own the #420 saved scry
Mine are the clan founders, one act as a leader figurehead and the other is the head guard :)

One is slowly going insane and dabbling in forbidden magics to keep everyone he loves immortal and within his reach
Mine are the clan founders, one act as a leader figurehead and the other is the head guard :)

One is slowly going insane and dabbling in forbidden magics to keep everyone he loves immortal and within his reach
SIG-02.png
My Progens are very important! My custom is the Aeolus (Leader) of the clan. She was exiled from her original Clan for being unable to fly without having panic attacks (her father the patriarch of that clan was the most uncaring wind dragon you could get I guess). My game made realized that she was his charge, so he felt he had to accompany her into exile. They began their Clan shortly afterwards, and it kept growing… and growing…

I scattered my game made progen once, (he used to be a sunshine/swamp/azure) and now I love his colors!
My Progens are very important! My custom is the Aeolus (Leader) of the clan. She was exiled from her original Clan for being unable to fly without having panic attacks (her father the patriarch of that clan was the most uncaring wind dragon you could get I guess). My game made realized that she was his charge, so he felt he had to accompany her into exile. They began their Clan shortly afterwards, and it kept growing… and growing…

I scattered my game made progen once, (he used to be a sunshine/swamp/azure) and now I love his colors!

Check out my Hatchery!
XdKddgH.png 8d7o509.png
Mine used to be the king and queen, before leaving for a vacation (aka being exalted) and leaving their line of descendants to take over ruling. Eventually there was a massive civil war, with the clan divided between a newcomer gen 1, and the tyrant king. The newcomer won, and as the new queen, led the clan to the Ice territories. AT about this time, my former progens returned (they'd just instated the ability to get back exalted progens), and horrified upon discovering the clan's new location, tried to regain control. There was another era of political struggle, and finally, my progen's granddaughter took the throne, unified the clans, and sent her grandparents to the hibernal den until they learned to get along and accept the fact that they were no longer the rulers of the clan. She has led in peace since then.

... I've been here for almost 10 years, I have a lot of lore.
Mine used to be the king and queen, before leaving for a vacation (aka being exalted) and leaving their line of descendants to take over ruling. Eventually there was a massive civil war, with the clan divided between a newcomer gen 1, and the tyrant king. The newcomer won, and as the new queen, led the clan to the Ice territories. AT about this time, my former progens returned (they'd just instated the ability to get back exalted progens), and horrified upon discovering the clan's new location, tried to regain control. There was another era of political struggle, and finally, my progen's granddaughter took the throne, unified the clans, and sent her grandparents to the hibernal den until they learned to get along and accept the fact that they were no longer the rulers of the clan. She has led in peace since then.

... I've been here for almost 10 years, I have a lot of lore.
maGaaTX.png Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come.
-Revelation 4: 8b
W1ufEjp.png
1 2 3 4 5