Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] UMAs (Funguy, DUST YOU, and more)
1 2
[center]Howdy![/center] I'm on the hunt for any of these skins! Here's what I'm offering for each: [skin=44445] 3,500g [skin=50161] 3,000g [skin=43556] 2,500g [skin=49544] 1,500g [skin=35603] 1,500g [skin=29670] 950g [size=2](not likely to offer more as this will be reprinted)[/size] [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] I'm [b]also[/b] looking for a copy of this skin: [skin=43879] A friend of mine is very interested in getting one, @ me if you've got one you're willing to take offers on :D Very willing to haggle for these! I can't find solid prices for [i]many[/i] of these, so I'm just guestimating. I'll gladly look at wishlists to see if can pay in items if need be. I also [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3219644#post_3219644]train dragons (fodder and 1-25)[/url] if that interests you as payment as well! I've got [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/den/564424/2274877?name=&type=undefined]plenty of g1s up for sale/trade[/url] I can add in too. I have some UMAs that I may be willing to trade/add on as payment, but I'm tentative with them. If you're interested, ask and I'll share what I have! If you have any of these skins and would like to discuss price further, you're free to PM me or talk with me here (following but you're free to @ me). [center]Thanks! [emoji=familiar heart size=1][/center]
Howdy!

I'm on the hunt for any of these skins! Here's what I'm offering for each:
3,500g
3,000g
2,500g
1,500g
1,500g
950g (not likely to offer more as this will be reprinted)

I'm also looking for a copy of this skin:

A friend of mine is very interested in getting one, @ me if you've got one you're willing to take offers on :D

Very willing to haggle for these! I can't find solid prices for many of these, so I'm just guestimating.

I'll gladly look at wishlists to see if can pay in items if need be. I also train dragons (fodder and 1-25) if that interests you as payment as well! I've got plenty of g1s up for sale/trade I can add in too.

I have some UMAs that I may be willing to trade/add on as payment, but I'm tentative with them. If you're interested, ask and I'll share what I have!

If you have any of these skins and would like to discuss price further, you're free to PM me or talk with me here (following but you're free to @ me).
Thanks!
4T0426g.png ~~~ Dragon Training

LF UMAs

bump
bump
Visit my shop here: shop
@cleopatriangle thank you!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@cleopatriangle thank you!!

LF UMAs

yw
yw
Visit my shop here: shop
[center][size=1][b]BACK AGAIN[/b][/size] [emoji=blue mushroom size=1][/center]
BACK AGAIN

LF UMAs

I have a spare copy of Barghest I'm not using if you're interested!
I have a spare copy of Barghest I'm not using if you're interested!

- Accents

FfrRanA.gif
@Swevery Oooh I very much am! Would 1kg work for you? I'm just 200g off at the moment, but I could very easily get the rest soon :D
@Swevery Oooh I very much am! Would 1kg work for you? I'm just 200g off at the moment, but I could very easily get the rest soon :D

LF UMAs

Works for me! I can throw it in a PA/CR whenever is convenient :]
Works for me! I can throw it in a PA/CR whenever is convenient :]

- Accents

FfrRanA.gif
@Swevery Wonderful, thank you so much! If you don't mind setting up a PA, I can buy it as soon as I transfer some of my treasure over :}
@Swevery Wonderful, thank you so much! If you don't mind setting up a PA, I can buy it as soon as I transfer some of my treasure over :}

LF UMAs

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/permalink/reply/55123257
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/permalink/reply/55123257
Lore, Literature and Lies!

Let me find YOUR dragon!!!
1 2