Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Isekai'd into Your Lore
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Very low danger. "Survival" would really just depend on how outdoorsy you and how much you love academia (er, ecology-focused academia). My clan is a small part of an institution equivalent to a graduate-dominated college. So the question is more how survivable it is emotionally. But physically, scenically? 0. It's a beautiful experimental ecology forest in the Pacific Northwest. There's also no magic to worry about.

Iesaki would imply that I am reincarnated as whatever species is dominant, but even if I remain human, I would much larger or the same size as my clan. I am inconsistent between depicting my dragons as a sapient bird species I've worldbuilt around, and imagining them in an AU where they're normal people. Either way, I'd be just be a little awkward and young compared to the rest and that's about it.

My clan is built a lot on the "make a place you want to live in" sort of idea.
Very low danger. "Survival" would really just depend on how outdoorsy you and how much you love academia (er, ecology-focused academia). My clan is a small part of an institution equivalent to a graduate-dominated college. So the question is more how survivable it is emotionally. But physically, scenically? 0. It's a beautiful experimental ecology forest in the Pacific Northwest. There's also no magic to worry about.

Iesaki would imply that I am reincarnated as whatever species is dominant, but even if I remain human, I would much larger or the same size as my clan. I am inconsistent between depicting my dragons as a sapient bird species I've worldbuilt around, and imagining them in an AU where they're normal people. Either way, I'd be just be a little awkward and young compared to the rest and that's about it.

My clan is built a lot on the "make a place you want to live in" sort of idea.
| She/her |
|
Major bird nerd |
|
Trade thread |

|
Ping me everywhere! |
_ _ _____ small pixel of Flannery, as a Yi Qi dinosaur64297510_Ug4.pngpixel of Gearguts as a Rhamphorrynchus
I would not live at all. My lore is heavily inspired (though edited and changed by me of course) by biblical literature. My world is really many worlds and timelines and none are really all that safe. We've got fallen angels that have tossed morals out the window, vengeful gods, dangerous cult groups, powerful black magic, and in the more futuristic world it's all a dystopia and where many dragons scavenge and fight within the city for survival unless you're rich then you're fine.

I'm not rich though sooooo
I would not live at all. My lore is heavily inspired (though edited and changed by me of course) by biblical literature. My world is really many worlds and timelines and none are really all that safe. We've got fallen angels that have tossed morals out the window, vengeful gods, dangerous cult groups, powerful black magic, and in the more futuristic world it's all a dystopia and where many dragons scavenge and fight within the city for survival unless you're rich then you're fine.

I'm not rich though sooooo
IhHGbiq.png
9mjyPzr.png

Profile Dragon
Adopt Shop!
0 tbh. so long as you can reach the clan itself, probably no one would question your presence and if you just literally said you’ve been brought in from another world enough curious arcane academics would poke you long enough to conclude you’re either telling the truth or in drastic need of medical attention anyway and give you room and board regardless. from there it’d be super easy to find an apprenticeship you like and just chill from then on out
0 tbh. so long as you can reach the clan itself, probably no one would question your presence and if you just literally said you’ve been brought in from another world enough curious arcane academics would poke you long enough to conclude you’re either telling the truth or in drastic need of medical attention anyway and give you room and board regardless. from there it’d be super easy to find an apprenticeship you like and just chill from then on out
jIRALXN.pngNBJG3D5.gif
Tough to say. I'd give myself a 6. My existence, first of all, would depend on me converting to my clan's religion, which is possible, but they'd have to check to make sure I had bones first, which... um. I'm not sure how they would check that, but I'd hope it's non-invasive. [emoji=mirror scared size=1] If I appealed to the kinder dragons of the clan they might help me not freeze to death. Which would be a real concern. The biggest problem would just be that my clan leader wouldn't see a use for me, which does not bode well for a tiny human among dragons. My being alive would be completely at the mercy of the dragons who would take pity on me, but taking pity on a creature in the Icefield doesn't agree with their sensibilities, and they'd have to go against what their leader decrees, which would put themselves at risk. The real problem is that there is little to no medical care available so as soon as I got an infection I would be [i]gone[/i]. [emoji=mirror sleepy size=1]
Tough to say. I'd give myself a 6. My existence, first of all, would depend on me converting to my clan's religion, which is possible, but they'd have to check to make sure I had bones first, which... um. I'm not sure how they would check that, but I'd hope it's non-invasive.

If I appealed to the kinder dragons of the clan they might help me not freeze to death. Which would be a real concern.

The biggest problem would just be that my clan leader wouldn't see a use for me, which does not bode well for a tiny human among dragons. My being alive would be completely at the mercy of the dragons who would take pity on me, but taking pity on a creature in the Icefield doesn't agree with their sensibilities, and they'd have to go against what their leader decrees, which would put themselves at risk.

The real problem is that there is little to no medical care available so as soon as I got an infection I would be gone.
VfJfrBs.jpeg
i guess it depends which grove you're in.
lilac - 4/10 - you'll be okay, just don't get on anyone's bad side. dont try to learn magic.
marigold - 6/10 - it's dark. high chance of getting murderer. aesop will solve your murder, though
azalea - 3/10 - it's heaven :) you can't get hurt :) not at all :)
wisteria - 2/10 - there's a lot of dragons but they mostly seem friendly. bell is welcoing to strangers
i guess it depends which grove you're in.
lilac - 4/10 - you'll be okay, just don't get on anyone's bad side. dont try to learn magic.
marigold - 6/10 - it's dark. high chance of getting murderer. aesop will solve your murder, though
azalea - 3/10 - it's heaven :) you can't get hurt :) not at all :)
wisteria - 2/10 - there's a lot of dragons but they mostly seem friendly. bell is welcoing to strangers
Uhm, I AM already inside my own lore but as a dragon

But as a human, i die either way.

Cult of Storms - I freeze to death, literally, they are in the Cloudscrape Crags in an Temple made out of ice!

Corrupted Conclave - No dragon would take orders from me, riot will start asap
Uhm, I AM already inside my own lore but as a dragon

But as a human, i die either way.

Cult of Storms - I freeze to death, literally, they are in the Cloudscrape Crags in an Temple made out of ice!

Corrupted Conclave - No dragon would take orders from me, riot will start asap
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

It would Wholly depend on if I could find my main clan or not.

If I could? Probably like a 5. They're still in danger, but protect each other and those around them from the dangers of the forest the best they can.

If I couldnt? Where's the "*chuckles* I'm in danger" meme....... definitely a 9 or 10. I'd end up claimed by the forest's malevolent energies within hours.
It would Wholly depend on if I could find my main clan or not.

If I could? Probably like a 5. They're still in danger, but protect each other and those around them from the dangers of the forest the best they can.

If I couldnt? Where's the "*chuckles* I'm in danger" meme....... definitely a 9 or 10. I'd end up claimed by the forest's malevolent energies within hours.
85278255.png
ePOliyb.png
UkjerOF.png
eTmFfQ7.png
J7D1quC.png
fJNflt2.png
Oliver/Blitz/Void

oouioVf.png
5hF3FGk.png
rix3ppo.png
55167224.png
It’s in a pretty ragtag town…but there’s also the chance of being called to my power plant and being grinded into coppralt…maybe a 5 or 6.
It’s in a pretty ragtag town…but there’s also the chance of being called to my power plant and being grinded into coppralt…maybe a 5 or 6.
6klg2iF.png
Probably a 2,as most of my dragons are friendly,but many are medium and larger, only due to size. That,and some clan members are very dangerous and violent,but if Zoeb found me,he would keep me safe and study me
Probably a 2,as most of my dragons are friendly,but many are medium and larger, only due to size. That,and some clan members are very dangerous and violent,but if Zoeb found me,he would keep me safe and study me
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif[url= 7EiI5KP.jpeg FcasiGk.png
depends on where... if i get sent to the behemoth? i'll be fine. she's basically a paradise (in most places). mostly everyone's friendly there, just traumatized. if i get sent to eura? also fine, just might have to deal with some classism. sornieth? idk, probably fine. they're all civilized and stuff.

but.... if i get sent to the other land in my lore... well, let's just say it wouldn't be fun. YIKES I'D BE DEAD.
depends on where... if i get sent to the behemoth? i'll be fine. she's basically a paradise (in most places). mostly everyone's friendly there, just traumatized. if i get sent to eura? also fine, just might have to deal with some classism. sornieth? idk, probably fine. they're all civilized and stuff.

but.... if i get sent to the other land in my lore... well, let's just say it wouldn't be fun. YIKES I'D BE DEAD.
tumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.png ...

hi, i'm slipfast :)

and this is alicent
............................................................................................

SVKYjFc.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9