Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Quiz] How well do you know the poses?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
I think I got them all right! I'll admit I kinda had to think for a second about the Nocturnes and Wildclaws, given their poses are nearly identical.

I'd really like to see what some folks who aren't as familiar with Flight Rising would think! I might have to submit a version where I have a family member (who's never played Flight Rising) try to guess.
I think I got them all right! I'll admit I kinda had to think for a second about the Nocturnes and Wildclaws, given their poses are nearly identical.

I'd really like to see what some folks who aren't as familiar with Flight Rising would think! I might have to submit a version where I have a family member (who's never played Flight Rising) try to guess.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
[center]23/23 [emoji=sunglasses size=1] It helps that I like the male pose of a lot of dragons lol.
23/23

It helps that I like the male pose of a lot of dragons lol.
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
23/23, and I don't even have any of the newer Ancients! >:V
23/23, and I don't even have any of the newer Ancients! >:V
plague_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw231.gif plague_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciw235.gif Rvkn9sD.png
23/23, surprisingly!!
ancients were very hard for me, i've spent like 30 seconds contemplating on each one except maybe aberrations. don't own a lot of them and it shows ><
23/23, surprisingly!!
ancients were very hard for me, i've spent like 30 seconds contemplating on each one except maybe aberrations. don't own a lot of them and it shows ><
4350.png hey there! i would appreciate any sci-fi book recommendations, hit me up if you feel like it! (unrelated to the picture of barry bee benson)
22/23 :P got mixed up with the nocturnes
22/23 :P got mixed up with the nocturnes
Jungle Grass Blue Cricket Jungle Grass Grasshopper Jungle Grass
Oop- 16/23 my fault for not paying attention T-T
Oop- 16/23 my fault for not paying attention T-T
YMPbu9R.png
JupheON.png IrmwTXC.png
I got aberrations and obelisks wrong but the rest are right! Surprising since I don’t really use ancients
I got aberrations and obelisks wrong but the rest are right! Surprising since I don’t really use ancients
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
Got them all. Veilspun nearly got me, I can never remember the poses.
Got them all. Veilspun nearly got me, I can never remember the poses.
I thought I knew all of them, but I forgot guardian, gaoler, and auraboa!

auraboa because it's the newest and I haven't really used it yet other than the two I own, so I got confused
guardian... the poses are just so similar to me. even though they really aren't
gaoler it's similar, I like the poses roughly equally (and I also don't like either that much) so I rarely use them

(edit: wait actually I got gaoler right by chance, and messed up ridgeback because I wasn't thinking. whoops)
I thought I knew all of them, but I forgot guardian, gaoler, and auraboa!

auraboa because it's the newest and I haven't really used it yet other than the two I own, so I got confused
guardian... the poses are just so similar to me. even though they really aren't
gaoler it's similar, I like the poses roughly equally (and I also don't like either that much) so I rarely use them

(edit: wait actually I got gaoler right by chance, and messed up ridgeback because I wasn't thinking. whoops)
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
21/23. Undertides and coatls threw me off