Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Quiz] How well do you know the poses?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
23/23!

The only one that almost had me was the auraboa poses bc I mix the two poses up all the time-
23/23!

The only one that almost had me was the auraboa poses bc I mix the two poses up all the time-
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
23/23. Which sounds like I know the poses, but the test didn’t record the five minutes of intense concentration as I tried to distinguish two identical nocturnes and which one looked more like the one I own.
23/23. Which sounds like I know the poses, but the test didn’t record the five minutes of intense concentration as I tried to distinguish two identical nocturnes and which one looked more like the one I own.
23/23
the only ones I almost got stuck on were Veils, gaolers, and Undertides, because I don't care for the breed so I RARELY see them. I was only able to guess them right because my one ice primal is a male gaoler, the ONLY undertide I ever kept was a female, and I hatched two special eye twin brother veils a while back.

for everything else, I play this game too much not to know the poses. don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.
23/23
the only ones I almost got stuck on were Veils, gaolers, and Undertides, because I don't care for the breed so I RARELY see them. I was only able to guess them right because my one ice primal is a male gaoler, the ONLY undertide I ever kept was a female, and I hatched two special eye twin brother veils a while back.

for everything else, I play this game too much not to know the poses. don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.
Wishlist
G1s for Sale
Fandragons
Free Vistas
AbPMzoC.png
23/23 got 'em all right Not surprising considering how often I scry stuff [emoji=coatl tongue size=1]
23/23 got 'em all right

Not surprising considering how often I scry stuff
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
A link to my skin shop.
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

FR time +1
A link to my Instagram.
A link to my DeviantArt.
A link to my wishlist.
PX2gJ9f.png
23/23 whoo!

Not gonna lie, mirrors almost got me as I barely scry/have them, but I always remembered "female mirrors look way angrier" so that helped XD.

Can't wait to see the results though!
23/23 whoo!

Not gonna lie, mirrors almost got me as I barely scry/have them, but I always remembered "female mirrors look way angrier" so that helped XD.

Can't wait to see the results though!
HSWqWgZ.png
Dessert Skin shop! Grand Opening

(forum buddy by H0lyFoxx!)
qu9rWwx.png
16/23… I neglected memorizing the Ancients badddlllyyyyyy.
16/23… I neglected memorizing the Ancients badddlllyyyyyy.
1cLgG.gif 6Ob8Q.gif 4BYFq.gif g4FMP.gif OFWu2.gif Cl7MT.gif QTsbM.gif REuFg.gif 5cz1C.gif
20/23 got wrong aethers, bogsneaks, and tundras

aethers and bogsneaks I can understand, but the child of my progens is a tundra. How did I forget which pose she was TvT
20/23 got wrong aethers, bogsneaks, and tundras

aethers and bogsneaks I can understand, but the child of my progens is a tundra. How did I forget which pose she was TvT
52374.png
DxCICZ1.pngEn8qlp1.png
XmHV7tO.pngP9aWhak.png
noHmDvU.pngWAWs3m5.png

"One, two, three, let's start a country ~ One, two, three, just you and me" - Let's Start A Country by Hot Freaks
23/23 getting a good grade at dragons, something that is both normal to want and possible to achieve. [emoji=fae confused size=1]
23/23

getting a good grade at dragons, something that is both normal to want and possible to achieve.

CPMK3ES.gif

>she/her
>fandragons
>fr+15
22/23 I literally have a Sandsurge scry for one of my progens :/
22/23 I literally have a Sandsurge scry for one of my progens :/
teardrop_owlynx.png
I got auraboa and banescales wrong! Auraboa I can understand cuz Ive barely even looked at them, I mean mine was pretty much a guess, but I totally brainfarted on banescales there.
I got auraboa and banescales wrong! Auraboa I can understand cuz Ive barely even looked at them, I mean mine was pretty much a guess, but I totally brainfarted on banescales there.
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17