Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What Is Your Least Favorite Dragon Breed
1 2 3 4 5 6
skydancers. i can't stand skydancers. irrationally dislike every part of them.

i hate their wings. i hate their stupid raccoon hands that make them look like uncanny birds more than dragons. i hate the antennae. i hate all the weird feathers. i hate that they look smug as hell, like they know something i don't and they're laughing about it. i hate them so much

more power to you if you like them. i Don't
skydancers. i can't stand skydancers. irrationally dislike every part of them.

i hate their wings. i hate their stupid raccoon hands that make them look like uncanny birds more than dragons. i hate the antennae. i hate all the weird feathers. i hate that they look smug as hell, like they know something i don't and they're laughing about it. i hate them so much

more power to you if you like them. i Don't
Can’t say I like Coatls all too much - personally, they seem weirdly stiff and expressionless to me.
Can’t say I like Coatls all too much - personally, they seem weirdly stiff and expressionless to me.
I can't stand pearlcatchers. Their anatomy is wonky, I hate the females' uwu cutesy pose, I hate their big froggy feet.

last one I bought got breedchanged to a majestic snapper.
I can't stand pearlcatchers. Their anatomy is wonky, I hate the females' uwu cutesy pose, I hate their big froggy feet.

last one I bought got breedchanged to a majestic snapper.
Why do I always read these threads, they always offend me lol /lighthearted But anyways it's Bogsneaks for me, the F pose really hurt my feelings by betraying me in the worst way possible [s]I thought she had two head fins... She only had one real janky unicorn looking one[/s] [emoji=coatl sad size=1] *sniff* I trusted her. I thought Glimmer looked amazing on her, more than any other breed, but she really had me bamboozled [emoji=coatl sad size=1] and the Male pose just doesn't have the same smugness... Sadness
Why do I always read these threads, they always offend me lol /lighthearted

But anyways it's Bogsneaks for me, the F pose really hurt my feelings by betraying me in the worst way possible I thought she had two head fins... She only had one real janky unicorn looking one *sniff* I trusted her. I thought Glimmer looked amazing on her, more than any other breed, but she really had me bamboozled and the Male pose just doesn't have the same smugness... Sadness
__________________My Random Progen, Faendal Avatar Dragon
Dragonsona
Hatchery
Autumncore
I enjoy being pinged :) I also like Stars on my dragons!
My Custom Progen, Iselene
Tundras followed by Aethers. I hate the muppet look.
Tundras followed by Aethers. I hate the muppet look.
siggy.png
For me it's Tundras. I've seen some cute ones but as a whole they just don't look very good to me. They don't look like dragons at all, more like weird yeti-cats with wings. Most of all their faces bother me. They're kinda creepy and weird...
For me it's Tundras. I've seen some cute ones but as a whole they just don't look very good to me. They don't look like dragons at all, more like weird yeti-cats with wings. Most of all their faces bother me. They're kinda creepy and weird...
rPbwGGp.png ♦ hi, i’m kiwi ~ owo
♦ i make graphics
♦ she/her | FR+3
my wishlist
my projects
give my boi a like? owo
MwDmeU5.png
Little bump, wanna see everyone’s opinions!
Little bump, wanna see everyone’s opinions!
6klg2iF.png
[quote name="@NobleLycanthrope" date="2023-12-27 15:23:15" ] Why do I always read these threads, they always offend me lol /lighthearted But anyways it's Bogsneaks for me, the F pose really hurt my feelings by betraying me in the worst way possible [s]I thought she had two head fins... She only had one real janky unicorn looking one[/s] [emoji=coatl sad size=1] *sniff* I trusted her. I thought Glimmer looked amazing on her, more than any other breed, but she really had me bamboozled [emoji=coatl sad size=1] and the Male pose just doesn't have the same smugness... Sadness [/quote] But he can tip his hat with his tongue. [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=1437965&skin=0&apparel=23032&xt=dressing.png[/img] Howdy.[/center]
@NobleLycanthrope wrote on 2023-12-27 15:23:15:

But anyways it's Bogsneaks for me, the F pose really hurt my feelings by betraying me in the worst way possible I thought she had two head fins... She only had one real janky unicorn looking one *sniff* I trusted her. I thought Glimmer looked amazing on her, more than any other breed, but she really had me bamboozled and the Male pose just doesn't have the same smugness... Sadness
But he can tip his hat with his tongue.
dragon?did=1437965&skin=0&apparel=23032&xt=dressing.png
Howdy.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
[quote name="@Almedha" date="2023-12-28 09:39:15" ] [quote name="NobleLycanthrope" date="2023-12-27 15:23:15" ] Why do I always read these threads, they always offend me lol /lighthearted But anyways it's Bogsneaks for me, the F pose really hurt my feelings by betraying me in the worst way possible [s]I thought she had two head fins... She only had one real janky unicorn looking one[/s] [emoji=coatl sad size=1] *sniff* I trusted her. I thought Glimmer looked amazing on her, more than any other breed, but she really had me bamboozled [emoji=coatl sad size=1] and the Male pose just doesn't have the same smugness... Sadness [/quote] But he can tip his hat with his tongue. [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=1437965&skin=0&apparel=23032&xt=dressing.png[/img] Howdy.[/center] [/quote] Fair point, I'll make an exception for him because he looks very polite ^^
@Almedha wrote on 2023-12-28 09:39:15:
NobleLycanthrope wrote on 2023-12-27 15:23:15:

But he can tip his hat with his tongue.
dragon?did=1437965&skin=0&apparel=23032&xt=dressing.png
Howdy.

Fair point, I'll make an exception for him because he looks very polite ^^
__________________My Random Progen, Faendal Avatar Dragon
Dragonsona
Hatchery
Autumncore
I enjoy being pinged :) I also like Stars on my dragons!
My Custom Progen, Iselene
veilspuns, i love the design itself it just doesn't sit right. i'll probably still have a few though-
veilspuns, i love the design itself it just doesn't sit right. i'll probably still have a few though-
Y0w97b1.png astronic-fr
» he/they
» g1 lair
» art shop
XufexgK.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6