Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What Is Your Least Favorite Dragon Breed
1 2 3 4 5 6
DISCLAIMER: THIS POST IS MADE FOR THE SILLIES, PLEASE DON’T START ANY DRAMA [emoji=fae angry size=1] The rules are simple: State your least favorite dragon Explain why I’ll go first. For me it’s probably Mirror dragons. Something about their design gives me the chills. I think that they were designed well, but something about the whole concept (maybe it’s the eyes?) doesn’t sit well in my stomach. AGAIN: I AM NOT BASHING ANY OF THE ARTISTS. I’M NOT SAYING THAT THE ART IS BAD.
DISCLAIMER: THIS POST IS MADE FOR THE SILLIES, PLEASE DON’T START ANY DRAMA

The rules are simple:
State your least favorite dragon
Explain why

I’ll go first. For me it’s probably Mirror dragons. Something about their design gives me the chills. I think that they were designed well, but something about the whole concept (maybe it’s the eyes?) doesn’t sit well in my stomach.

AGAIN: I AM NOT BASHING ANY OF THE ARTISTS. I’M NOT SAYING THAT THE ART IS BAD.
6klg2iF.png
mm I might have to go with Snappers...they're cuter then anything as babies, and I really like the female pose, but the male pose seems so angry lol like jeez no I did not take your socks go away
mm I might have to go with Snappers...they're cuter then anything as babies, and I really like the female pose, but the male pose seems so angry lol like jeez no I did not take your socks go away
Feel free to reach out if you ever want to talk about anything! I'm always happy to listen
Tundras, based solely on the official breed art. They look really awkward/goofy in a bad way.

(Crim and Pink both have fantastic art though...wish they looked like that in the actual breed poses)
Tundras, based solely on the official breed art. They look really awkward/goofy in a bad way.

(Crim and Pink both have fantastic art though...wish they looked like that in the actual breed poses)
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
I only have a small dislike for Veilspuns, but it's because when I entered the game, I believed they were like large salamander type dragons. When I learned their lore, I couldn't get the image of tiny swarming dragons out of my head any time a saw a veilspun. It sort of just made me a little dissapointed due to my expectations of a massive, threatening, veiled dragon of the mists, turning out to be an itty bitty whimisical swarm that is more magic heavy.

At this point, it's become an inside joke with my friends that all Veils in my lair believe themselves to be ginourmous, frightening, lindworms, when in reality, they are most likley less than a meter in lengthc and wingspan ;U;
I only have a small dislike for Veilspuns, but it's because when I entered the game, I believed they were like large salamander type dragons. When I learned their lore, I couldn't get the image of tiny swarming dragons out of my head any time a saw a veilspun. It sort of just made me a little dissapointed due to my expectations of a massive, threatening, veiled dragon of the mists, turning out to be an itty bitty whimisical swarm that is more magic heavy.

At this point, it's become an inside joke with my friends that all Veils in my lair believe themselves to be ginourmous, frightening, lindworms, when in reality, they are most likley less than a meter in lengthc and wingspan ;U;
@Achaius (omg Pinkerton has such good art...petition to start an official Pinkerton fan club?)
@Achaius (omg Pinkerton has such good art...petition to start an official Pinkerton fan club?)
Feel free to reach out if you ever want to talk about anything! I'm always happy to listen
Snappers. I wish I loved Snappers. I LOVE Tomo's art. If Snappers looked as good as Tomo I'd have 100 of them. But... their legs... they're too weird.

They have these high shoulders so their chest almost touches the ground, it's like almost anthropomorphic but also not. It bothers me. And their back legs are like twice as long as their front legs. Also the spikes on their sides being right under the wing membrane boggles my mind every time I see it
Snappers. I wish I loved Snappers. I LOVE Tomo's art. If Snappers looked as good as Tomo I'd have 100 of them. But... their legs... they're too weird.

They have these high shoulders so their chest almost touches the ground, it's like almost anthropomorphic but also not. It bothers me. And their back legs are like twice as long as their front legs. Also the spikes on their sides being right under the wing membrane boggles my mind every time I see it
I don't have a clue, do you? // Aberrant Cauldron Project
banescales and mirrors, i have a different problem than you i just find them really underwhelming and they're so small inside of their box (bonus information their two poses are literally different sizes). banescales are just kind of boring to me, problem with the breed itself more genes won't help me like some other people say. m pose tundras i play up disliking, they frustrate me but i don't have a problem with tundras overall so it doesn't drag the breed down to me.
banescales and mirrors, i have a different problem than you i just find them really underwhelming and they're so small inside of their box (bonus information their two poses are literally different sizes). banescales are just kind of boring to me, problem with the breed itself more genes won't help me like some other people say. m pose tundras i play up disliking, they frustrate me but i don't have a problem with tundras overall so it doesn't drag the breed down to me.
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
[quote name="raiGN" date="2023-12-27 10:37:25" ] mm I might have to go with Snappers...they're cuter then anything as babies, and I really like the female pose, but the male pose seems so angry lol like jeez no I did not take your socks go away [/quote] Funnily enough, I've thought the exact opposite about m snappers- for me they look like they're holding back a laughter, lol (also pinkerton fanclub is a big yes... sign me up :3c)
raiGN wrote on 2023-12-27 10:37:25:
Funnily enough, I've thought the exact opposite about m snappers- for me they look like they're holding back a laughter, lol

(also pinkerton fanclub is a big yes... sign me up :3c)
sincerely, june (i use she/they pronouns!)it's a cow skating
For me it's Wildclaws.
And I feel like if I knew why that is, I'd know a whole lot more about the universe than I currently do. They're just always first on the chopping block when I do a lair purge.

(This is leaving out Ancients because I am uninterested in a dragon that cannot wear scarves, apparently.)
For me it's Wildclaws.
And I feel like if I knew why that is, I'd know a whole lot more about the universe than I currently do. They're just always first on the chopping block when I do a lair purge.

(This is leaving out Ancients because I am uninterested in a dragon that cannot wear scarves, apparently.)
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
I'm not a Wildclaw fan. Dinosaurs are neat, but I don't like dinosaur dragons.

Expensive snake with wings? Yes, please.
Dinosaur with wings? No, thank you.

But to each their own!
I'm not a Wildclaw fan. Dinosaurs are neat, but I don't like dinosaur dragons.

Expensive snake with wings? Yes, please.
Dinosaur with wings? No, thank you.

But to each their own!
marina_small_by_wesleart_by_bombswan-db2x2ss.png
1 2 3 4 5 6