Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What Is Your Least Favorite Dragon Breed
1 2 3 4 5 6
Listen, I think all dragons are beautiful, and amazing, and I have an entire thread based on appreciating the beauty of all breeds across Flight Rising.

But Pearlcatchers.

Pearl.
Catchers.

Every other breed has good art, somehow, some way. Either they have cute baby art, or one of their poses is nice to look at. But Pearlcatchers? They have NONE of that! Their face is blocky with a weird rounded off nose, I hate the male's pose that makes the mane blend into the wings with certain genes, their WINGS throw me off whenever I look at them, their tails are weirdly thin, just...

Its so hard to get a Pearlcatcher to look good when it is official pose art. Especialy the males.

Also do not come at me but baby aethers are not the prettiest. I don't vibe with the pug faces and their tails weird me out. The adults are nice, though.
Listen, I think all dragons are beautiful, and amazing, and I have an entire thread based on appreciating the beauty of all breeds across Flight Rising.

But Pearlcatchers.

Pearl.
Catchers.

Every other breed has good art, somehow, some way. Either they have cute baby art, or one of their poses is nice to look at. But Pearlcatchers? They have NONE of that! Their face is blocky with a weird rounded off nose, I hate the male's pose that makes the mane blend into the wings with certain genes, their WINGS throw me off whenever I look at them, their tails are weirdly thin, just...

Its so hard to get a Pearlcatcher to look good when it is official pose art. Especialy the males.

Also do not come at me but baby aethers are not the prettiest. I don't vibe with the pug faces and their tails weird me out. The adults are nice, though.
Tundras, who are Obelisks but full of firendhsip

I don't dislike them tho. Maybe I should buy a couple, I have none lol
Tundras, who are Obelisks but full of firendhsip

I don't dislike them tho. Maybe I should buy a couple, I have none lol
b6b79395300f38d126815a735af03192.pngtumblr_nkoy2v68mq1sjcj33o1_250.gif
Currently Aether are the most underwhelming for me. Do I love them? Yeah. The lack of genes is killing me, I think I have two in my projects that I genuinely really love. Can't wait until those moths get some more love
Currently Aether are the most underwhelming for me. Do I love them? Yeah. The lack of genes is killing me, I think I have two in my projects that I genuinely really love. Can't wait until those moths get some more love
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
bogsneaks i guess? i don't really like how their necks are positioned. i dont know, they feel kinda stiff.
bogsneaks i guess? i don't really like how their necks are positioned. i dont know, they feel kinda stiff.
Pressed Morning Glory Venex
they/them
_^___^
(=0ω0=)
23378621.png Pressed Moonflower
[quote name="FeralJester" date="2023-12-28 09:49:38" ] Ridgebacks. Can't stand them!! The male nose is so unnecessary, lol. [/quote] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/s2v7KSyq/image.png[/img]
FeralJester wrote on 2023-12-28 09:49:38:
Ridgebacks. Can't stand them!! The male nose is so unnecessary, lol.

image.png
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Gaolers. Trim their toenails!
Gaolers. Trim their toenails!
JYOlR25.png
On paper, my least favorite breed is Wildclaws. In practice, they're like my third most owned breed of dragon right now.

I'm not sure how that happened, but it did.

I should probably accept Gaolers as my new least favorite. I almost never scry them anymore because of the tiny wings and the limited gene pool.
On paper, my least favorite breed is Wildclaws. In practice, they're like my third most owned breed of dragon right now.

I'm not sure how that happened, but it did.

I should probably accept Gaolers as my new least favorite. I almost never scry them anymore because of the tiny wings and the limited gene pool.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Veilspun... the hatchling is my least favorite pose in the game. Aether made the bug theme cute and expressive, veils are boring in comparison
Veilspun... the hatchling is my least favorite pose in the game. Aether made the bug theme cute and expressive, veils are boring in comparison
Webp-net-resizeimage-2.png
Snappers.

I mean, yeah sure other people love them, but i don't like them. Their design is not for me.
Snappers.

I mean, yeah sure other people love them, but i don't like them. Their design is not for me.
Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png84977690.png
well I don't really like mirrors, they look like boring creepy aliens
well I don't really like mirrors, they look like boring creepy aliens
qBwMqLJ.jpg 63ZnzrN.jpg qBwMqLJ.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6