Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | $12 Dragon OC YCH - OPEN (NEW EXAMPLES)
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/4IGRl9k.png[/img] [b]$12 / 11€ / 10£[/b][/center] [center]Finished examples [u][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3242786/1#post_54281251]here[/url][/u][/center] Welcome to my YCH ([i]Your Character Here[/i]) shop! Looking for pagedoll-style artwork of a dragon character of yours? You've come to the right place! These YCHs are intended for any kind of original dragon character (or any creature that fits tbh). They are not made for Flight Rising dragons. [b]Important note:[/b] these YCHs are [u]not[/u] free to use! I do not allow anyone to use my bases, for free or otherwise. They are only for commissions. [columns] [b]I can:[/b] [LIST] [*]Add manes, fur tufts, whiskers, etc. [*]Add horns, ears and similar details to the face. [*]Add belly plates, scales, spikes, longer claws etc. [*]Change the body to be all / partially furred, feathered, etc. [*]Change the wings to feathered wings, butterfly wings, etc. [*]Change the tail. [*]Moderately change the face shape. [*]Add small amounts of accessories. Some accessories may be denied. [*]Change number of toes and/or fingers to a certain degree. [*]Add small particle effects like stars, flowers, magical runes etc. [*]Add simple background, such as a coloured circle, star, etc. [/LIST] [nextcol][b]I cannot:[/b] [LIST] [*]Anything against Flight Rising's TOS. [*]Add skeletal parts / exposed bones. [*]Add more legs or arms, or more than one extra head. An extra pair of wings is fine. [*]Add large amounts of accessories, clothes, armour, etc. [*]Majorly change the facial expression, for example to open the mouth. [*]Majorly change the basic anatomy, such as making the arms thinner. [*]Add mechanical parts [u]except[/u] for very simple details. [color=transparent]. . . . . . . . .[/color] [/LIST][/columns] [center]If you're unsure if I can do a specific thing, you're always welcome to ask! More [i]can[/i]'s and [i]cannot[/i]'s may be added over time.[/center] [b][size=4]Pricing and payment[/size][/b] Each order is [b]$12 / 11€ / 10£[/b], paid through Paypal or Kofi. I require payment upfront after your order is approved by me, but you are welcome to cancel your order at any point up until paying. After payment is made, refunds are only available if I have not made much progress on your order. [b][size=4]Rules and terms[/size][/b] By ordering a YCH commission from me, you agree to the following: [LIST] [*]I am happy to communicate through Discord if preferred. You can ask for my Discord username / ID in a PM. [*]As the artist, I hold full rights to any artwork I create. This also means I may upload finished commissions to my own accounts on art websites, tumblr, etc. and use finished commissions as examples. [*]You may not alter my artwork in [u]any way[/u]. This includes edits such as adding accesories, changing anatomy, changing the facial expression and so on, but also using filters to change colours or texture and any other edits. If you want any such edits, contact me. [*]You may not remove or in any way alter my signature. [*]You [u]are[/u] allowed to resize the artwork. [*]You may not claim the artwork as your own. [*]You are allowed to upload it to character storage/reference websites such as toyhou.se, but [u]not[/u] to sites such as DeviantArt, Tumblr, Twitter, etc. You must credit me anywhere you upload the artwork with at least my full username, but preferably also a link back to this forum thread. [*]You may not use my artwork for commercial purposes. These YCHs are for non-commercial use only. [*]You are [u]strongly forbidden[/u] from using my artwork for any kind of AI training/database, NFTs and similar concepts. [*]I cannot promise to keep finished commissions indefinitely. Make sure to download and save your orders in a safe place. But should you lose it, I'm always happy to help out. [*]You are allowed to request changes if I've gotten parts of your character's design wrong. However, do keep in mind that some things have to be simplified to work on the base, and that I cannot perfectly copy every detail. [/LIST] [b][size=4]How to order[/size][/b] Comment on this thread or send me a PM if you're interested! Please include any character references, notes and additional requests you may have, and I'll reply as soon as I'm able. I will only insist on private communication when it comes to sharing my Discord username and Paypal information.
4IGRl9k.png
$12 / 11€ / 10£
Finished examples here

Welcome to my YCH (Your Character Here) shop! Looking for pagedoll-style artwork of a dragon character of yours? You've come to the right place!
These YCHs are intended for any kind of original dragon character (or any creature that fits tbh). They are not made for Flight Rising dragons.

Important note: these YCHs are not free to use! I do not allow anyone to use my bases, for free or otherwise. They are only for commissions.

I can:
  • Add manes, fur tufts, whiskers, etc.
  • Add horns, ears and similar details to the face.
  • Add belly plates, scales, spikes, longer claws etc.
  • Change the body to be all / partially furred, feathered, etc.
  • Change the wings to feathered wings, butterfly wings, etc.
  • Change the tail.
  • Moderately change the face shape.
  • Add small amounts of accessories. Some accessories may be denied.
  • Change number of toes and/or fingers to a certain degree.
  • Add small particle effects like stars, flowers, magical runes etc.
  • Add simple background, such as a coloured circle, star, etc.
I cannot:
  • Anything against Flight Rising's TOS.
  • Add skeletal parts / exposed bones.
  • Add more legs or arms, or more than one extra head. An extra pair of wings is fine.
  • Add large amounts of accessories, clothes, armour, etc.
  • Majorly change the facial expression, for example to open the mouth.
  • Majorly change the basic anatomy, such as making the arms thinner.
  • Add mechanical parts except for very simple details.

If you're unsure if I can do a specific thing, you're always welcome to ask!
More can's and cannot's may be added over time.

Pricing and payment
Each order is $12 / 11€ / 10£, paid through Paypal or Kofi. I require payment upfront after your order is approved by me, but you are welcome to cancel your order at any point up until paying. After payment is made, refunds are only available if I have not made much progress on your order.

Rules and terms
By ordering a YCH commission from me, you agree to the following:
  • I am happy to communicate through Discord if preferred. You can ask for my Discord username / ID in a PM.
  • As the artist, I hold full rights to any artwork I create. This also means I may upload finished commissions to my own accounts on art websites, tumblr, etc. and use finished commissions as examples.
  • You may not alter my artwork in any way. This includes edits such as adding accesories, changing anatomy, changing the facial expression and so on, but also using filters to change colours or texture and any other edits. If you want any such edits, contact me.
  • You may not remove or in any way alter my signature.
  • You are allowed to resize the artwork.
  • You may not claim the artwork as your own.
  • You are allowed to upload it to character storage/reference websites such as toyhou.se, but not to sites such as DeviantArt, Tumblr, Twitter, etc. You must credit me anywhere you upload the artwork with at least my full username, but preferably also a link back to this forum thread.
  • You may not use my artwork for commercial purposes. These YCHs are for non-commercial use only.
  • You are strongly forbidden from using my artwork for any kind of AI training/database, NFTs and similar concepts.
  • I cannot promise to keep finished commissions indefinitely. Make sure to download and save your orders in a safe place. But should you lose it, I'm always happy to help out.
  • You are allowed to request changes if I've gotten parts of your character's design wrong. However, do keep in mind that some things have to be simplified to work on the base, and that I cannot perfectly copy every detail.

How to order
Comment on this thread or send me a PM if you're interested! Please include any character references, notes and additional requests you may have, and I'll reply as soon as I'm able. I will only insist on private communication when it comes to sharing my Discord username and Paypal information.
The-Dragon-s-Keep-DISCORD.pngSignature2.png
[center][emoji=left wing size=1][b][size=4]Finished Examples[/size][/b][emoji=right wing size=1] (Updated over time!) All characters in the examples belong to their respective owners, none of them are just random designs for anyone to use.[/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/R46nb2N.png[/img][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/gTOgoqr.png[/img][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/w13RnhS.png[/img][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/vlPGoYs.png[/img][/center]
Finished Examples
(Updated over time!)
All characters in the examples belong to their respective owners, none of them are just random designs for anyone to use.
R46nb2N.png
gTOgoqr.png
w13RnhS.png
vlPGoYs.png
Bump [emoji=gold star size=1]
Bump
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!