Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Summarize your flight...
1 2
If you were to summarize your flight with a single, abstract, non-elemental word, what word would you use?

For example, Ice wouldn't be Cold or Frost, but maybe something like Sentinel; Shadow wouldn't be Dark but I think Mischief would definitely fit.

What do you think?
If you were to summarize your flight with a single, abstract, non-elemental word, what word would you use?

For example, Ice wouldn't be Cold or Frost, but maybe something like Sentinel; Shadow wouldn't be Dark but I think Mischief would definitely fit.

What do you think?
38082415sig.png
Kavryn [ Kav-r-y-n ] | » Level 25 Lair Challenge « | » G1 Sales «
I feel like plague could be something along the lines of mutate or survive, although survive would also be a nature word as well I suppose

So final answer: mutate
I feel like plague could be something along the lines of mutate or survive, although survive would also be a nature word as well I suppose

So final answer: mutate
Hey, I'm Glass! I'm rather bad at interacting with people, so if I don't respond to something, I probably don't know what to say. Sorry in advance. FR time +2
UNA8DS1.png
easy! Lightning: Progress constantly innovating, constantly changing, building a grander world! always ahead of the curve [emoji=lightning rune size=1]
easy!

Lightning: Progress

constantly innovating, constantly changing, building a grander world! always ahead of the curve
FObX7rS.png
o9yS1eq.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
FlMK7kZ.png
22evmnb.png
99d7e583fd212af4b4c9241de00ca9cb119db708.png f4iXRVq.png
o7ZCFYm.png
1YB0OjO.png
WXBzxw1.gif
JvUa9ma.png
Light? What about Revelation? Uncovering truths that may or may not be good things, with a side order of getting vaporized (raptured)...
Light? What about Revelation? Uncovering truths that may or may not be good things, with a side order of getting vaporized (raptured)...
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

For Nature: Propogation, perhaps?
oJK1fXV.png
Earth: Groundbreaking
Earth: Groundbreaking
uCEnQTB.gif
Citrusly » She/Her » Avatar Dragon
earth: ancient? i feel like thats too much of a earthy and/or obvious word--
groundbreaking is funny though
earth: ancient? i feel like thats too much of a earthy and/or obvious word--
groundbreaking is funny though
Y0w97b1.png astronic-fr
» he/they
» g1 lair
» art shop
XufexgK.gif
Ice is Quiet. Most the icicles (players) I see around keep mostly to themselves, only quietly interacting every now and then. Not unfriendly, just keeping in their own lanes. Also, they tend to like lore, it seems.

Plus, snow absorbs sound and covers things like line, shape, and color, "quieting" the landscape (both figuratively and literally.) It brings peace through quietude. Even looking at ice dragons' eye color, it's all neutrals. Very quiet.

Edit: Oh right, also, while certainly threatening (heck, we have the Fortress of Ends, where all the bad stuff gets shoved into the back of the freezer and forgotten) it isn't noisy about it. It just is strong, and acts when necessary. It also silences others. Just look at all those once-powerful creatures trapped within the ice.
Ice is Quiet. Most the icicles (players) I see around keep mostly to themselves, only quietly interacting every now and then. Not unfriendly, just keeping in their own lanes. Also, they tend to like lore, it seems.

Plus, snow absorbs sound and covers things like line, shape, and color, "quieting" the landscape (both figuratively and literally.) It brings peace through quietude. Even looking at ice dragons' eye color, it's all neutrals. Very quiet.

Edit: Oh right, also, while certainly threatening (heck, we have the Fortress of Ends, where all the bad stuff gets shoved into the back of the freezer and forgotten) it isn't noisy about it. It just is strong, and acts when necessary. It also silences others. Just look at all those once-powerful creatures trapped within the ice.
Ice: Unyielding
Ice: Unyielding
noob flight
noob flight
42779-183994797.jpg
1234567890puppyyyyy
1 2