Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | sandsurge but butchered by translate
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[quote]They ignore God's stern warnings, fall into temptation, and eventually perish or are overcome.[/quote] Uh oh. [quote]We have an amazing photo of him (if that makes sense).[/quote] Aw heck ye.
Quote:
They ignore God's stern warnings, fall into temptation, and eventually perish or are overcome.

Uh oh.

Quote:
We have an amazing photo of him (if that makes sense).

Aw heck ye.
XFjPUms.png[An error has occurred. Please try again later.]YlbAFZL.png
They ignore God's stern warnings, fall into temptation, and eventually perish or are overcome.

Geez, that sounds harsh.

Geez, that sounds harsh.
theultimatecatsig.gif W1Dayps.png
sxrFjUf.gif
[quote]They ignore God's stern warnings, fall into temptation, and eventually perish or are overcome.[/quote] are you sure google translate didn't take this one directly from a religious text???
Quote:

are you sure google translate didn't take this one directly from a religious text???
Someone draw those characteristics and get back to me
Someone draw those characteristics and get back to me
7ntZZGM.png
tNgQJvM.png
bYt72YT.png
reHWBXk.png
PRICTGJ.png
2VtxnMX.png
Check out the gayest dragon you'll ever see here
F8JsSEl.png
[quote name="GaleGecko" date="2023-07-19 12:07:19" ] [quote]When hunting or fighting, the sandbag should be closed and placed under the box. Their supporters simply surround them, allowing them to strike first and defeat their opponents.[/quote] Is this what sports is [/quote] yes
GaleGecko wrote on 2023-07-19 12:07:19:
Quote:
When hunting or fighting, the sandbag should be closed and placed under the box. Their supporters simply surround them, allowing them to strike first and defeat their opponents.
Is this what sports is
yes
I love messing around with Google Translate in this way and this has brought me so much delight.

...I'm now wondering what the other Encyclopedia pages look like when butchered by Google Translate
I love messing around with Google Translate in this way and this has brought me so much delight.

...I'm now wondering what the other Encyclopedia pages look like when butchered by Google Translate
c6ldplq.gifll0CfnD.pngcVPo4yi.png5hF3FGk.pngoutput-onlinegiftools.gif
[quote name="Draco981" date="2023-07-19 21:32:51" ] I love messing around with Google Translate in this way and this has brought me so much delight. ...I'm now wondering what the other Encyclopedia pages look like when butchered by Google Translate [/quote] Well, now [i]someone[/i] needs to do it!
Draco981 wrote on 2023-07-19 21:32:51:

Well, now someone needs to do it!
The Great Game
The whole Thickness section is amazing and I need it framed
The whole Thickness section is amazing and I need it framed
FD1rkPC.png dac5c205911117729a82f72c1cdf25cc70a0d072.png
I'm laughing too gosh dang hard ow XD Oh my goooooosh- I kind of want to somehow turn this into lore if I ever get one of these Sandsurges.
I'm laughing too gosh dang hard ow XD Oh my goooooosh- I kind of want to somehow turn this into lore if I ever get one of these Sandsurges.
[quote name="Panarow" date="2023-07-19 12:04:21" ] your price is embedded under the skin of Santurzh Sounds very ominous [/quote] Death Grips-lyrics material.
Panarow wrote on 2023-07-19 12:04:21:
your price is embedded under the skin of Santurzh

Sounds very ominous

Death Grips-lyrics material.
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10