Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | sandsurge but butchered by translate
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
bump? let's do the modern pages too!
bump? let's do the modern pages too!
FObX7rS.png
q9EEy5M.png
o9yS1eq.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png

oR9L7e0.png(image-heavy)
"they use the power of wind turbines to create fireworks that produce electricity"

This actually sounds like a lightning science fair project? And boy do I want to see how it goes XD
"they use the power of wind turbines to create fireworks that produce electricity"

This actually sounds like a lightning science fair project? And boy do I want to see how it goes XD
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
Bogsneak Dragons

to shorten
Swamp dragons are intelligent and secretive animals that were mostly hidden in their time. Species of ant snakes are the result of rare genetic mutations. Adults with mutations can pass their genetic information on to their children.

physical symptoms
Bogsnik is middle class. They are easily identified by their decorative heads, which vary in shape and number. Swamp dwellers have long, thick necks to support these necks, which can be turned on or off depending on the temperature and conditions. They have a strong muscular body, and strong arm and leg muscles, which enable them to move short distances at high speed. The strong jaw has a long tongue, trimmed with a row of sharp teeth.

Secret Gas: Mutagen Boniec was discovered by alchemist and coral hunter Balduino after trapping electricity in his chosen vessel. The accident left Baldwin in a coma and his DNA had changed within days. Research into the long-term effects of the changes is ongoing, but alchemists can attest to their challenges. This combination will transform the recipient, with increased physical strength, better ability to see in the dark, and capture. After evolving, the new Buncron will be able to pass these physical traits on to its offspring.

Company
Dragon eggs are usually chosen to hunt or forage differently than other species. When couples hunt wild animals, they compete with each other for an unprotected lake or fight over the first one. As a species, it is more concerned with self-preservation than the benefit of society, especially if it is hungry.

nest
Borg dragons are designed to explore the densest corners of their natural environment, as much as possible for their species, especially other dragons. These pirates live alone and sometimes gather in different places when not laying eggs. Swamp snakes make their homes by cutting dead trees and carrying rotten wood.

trick
Monsters are hard to spot until the enemies are too late, so move around and look around (as the name suggests). However, if it wants to find food or hunt alone, if a family or a group of creatures is threatened, the members of the group will gather, "leave the forest," then return to the land, flee to another place, and attack. Again Large dragons now avoid entering swamps and thick swamps, as safe swamps can be very difficult.
Bogsneak Dragons

to shorten
Swamp dragons are intelligent and secretive animals that were mostly hidden in their time. Species of ant snakes are the result of rare genetic mutations. Adults with mutations can pass their genetic information on to their children.

physical symptoms
Bogsnik is middle class. They are easily identified by their decorative heads, which vary in shape and number. Swamp dwellers have long, thick necks to support these necks, which can be turned on or off depending on the temperature and conditions. They have a strong muscular body, and strong arm and leg muscles, which enable them to move short distances at high speed. The strong jaw has a long tongue, trimmed with a row of sharp teeth.

Secret Gas: Mutagen Boniec was discovered by alchemist and coral hunter Balduino after trapping electricity in his chosen vessel. The accident left Baldwin in a coma and his DNA had changed within days. Research into the long-term effects of the changes is ongoing, but alchemists can attest to their challenges. This combination will transform the recipient, with increased physical strength, better ability to see in the dark, and capture. After evolving, the new Buncron will be able to pass these physical traits on to its offspring.

Company
Dragon eggs are usually chosen to hunt or forage differently than other species. When couples hunt wild animals, they compete with each other for an unprotected lake or fight over the first one. As a species, it is more concerned with self-preservation than the benefit of society, especially if it is hungry.

nest
Borg dragons are designed to explore the densest corners of their natural environment, as much as possible for their species, especially other dragons. These pirates live alone and sometimes gather in different places when not laying eggs. Swamp snakes make their homes by cutting dead trees and carrying rotten wood.

trick
Monsters are hard to spot until the enemies are too late, so move around and look around (as the name suggests). However, if it wants to find food or hunt alone, if a family or a group of creatures is threatened, the members of the group will gather, "leave the forest," then return to the land, flee to another place, and attack. Again Large dragons now avoid entering swamps and thick swamps, as safe swamps can be very difficult.
xPNKvKX.png1rHhQn7.png

Amazing and realistic air fighters love to fight in the air with their powerful weapons to capture and destroy enemies. They scan the floor; inhale bullets; You need to fly better to attack enemies.

Banescales are so amazing and realistic.

Amazing and realistic air fighters love to fight in the air with their powerful weapons to capture and destroy enemies. They scan the floor; inhale bullets; You need to fly better to attack enemies.

Banescales are so amazing and realistic.
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
Ah yes, the Bogsnik's famous multiple decorative heads [emoji=aberration confused size=1]
Ah yes, the Bogsnik's famous multiple decorative heads
The Great Game
[center]"Beach litter is soil" just sounds so inspirational. [img]https://i.imgur.com/qsJRVoi.jpg[/img][/center]
"Beach litter is soil" just sounds so inspirational.

qsJRVoi.jpg
27eGmsl.png
"We have an amazing photo of him (if that makes sense)." I'm CRYING can I put this in the bios of every sandsurge I ever own pls??????
"We have an amazing photo of him (if that makes sense)." I'm CRYING can I put this in the bios of every sandsurge I ever own pls??????
Feel free to reach out if you ever want to talk about anything! I'm always happy to listen
[quote]Borg dragons[/quote] well now we're back to sandsurges again [img alt="resistance is futile"]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=74&bodygene=0&breed=23&element=2&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=86&tertgene=173&winggene=0&wings=10&auth=12b926d420b3705af0beff02d137000fd592f03c&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Quote:
Borg dragons

well now we're back to sandsurges again

resistance is futile
@RedTheDerg i love you [quote]This combination will transform the recipient, with... capture.[/quote] Perfect, exactly what we need [quote]Buncron[/quote] This name is canon [quote]Swamp dwellers have long, thick [b]necks [/b]to support these [b]necks[/b], which can be turned on or off[/quote] Oh. Female Fae, a challenger approaches
@RedTheDerg i love you

Quote:
This combination will transform the recipient, with... capture.

Perfect, exactly what we need

Quote:
Buncron

This name is canon

Quote:
Swamp dwellers have long, thick necks to support these necks, which can be turned on or off

Oh. Female Fae, a challenger approaches
FObX7rS.png
q9EEy5M.png
o9yS1eq.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png

oR9L7e0.png(image-heavy)
[quote name="Labyrinnthe" date="2023-07-20 21:36:32" ] Waves are formidable enemies in the air and sea, but small but mighty on land. Groundwater resources are weak. [/quote] The mixture between prophecy and factual weather report is amazing.
Labyrinnthe wrote on 2023-07-20 21:36:32:
Waves are formidable enemies in the air and sea, but small but mighty on land. Groundwater resources are weak.

The mixture between prophecy and factual weather report is amazing.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10