Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | sandsurge but butchered by translate
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[quote]The tribe protects the village of Phupa, but the task is to drive the people out of the village.[/quote] I... I don't think that's "protecting" it...
Quote:
The tribe protects the village of Phupa, but the task is to drive the people out of the village.
I... I don't think that's "protecting" it...
The Great Game
[center]oh my god these are absolutely incredible i can't... alright time to do this for wildclaws [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=5]original article for reference[/url] [quote][size=5][b]Dragon Claw Wild[/b][/size] [b]In summary:[/b] Broadclaw hails from the Howling Wilds, where lightning is still common. Species begin to spread to new areas, especially periodic diseases. There is also another wild vulture in the region, which some believe is a rare habitat for these animals. It is unfair to say that the structures of the two countries are not the same and the frequent fighting between the two countries has resulted in a bloodbath. [b]Physical Characteristics:.[/b] The monster was a two-eyed dragon. They decided to fire their mighty weapon. The front paws have short, straight claws and splayed toes. There is no significant difference between the monsters, both males and females have square crowns and crests. Females of this species are on average larger than their male counterparts. [b]Log in:[/b] The Wildclaw line is associated with physical strength and hunting skills. A dragon's status is determined by its ability to join clans, including soldiers and warriors, which are considered the highest level of power. Angry dogs can be called to fight no matter how small a crime they commit. Of course, one can argue about "right" and "wrong". Stopping the fight means accepting the injustice because we have to fight for the truth of the word. Not only will quitting the game cost you your Wildclaw status in the title, it could cost you your life during the race. [b]hide:[/b] The face of the forest is colorful and beautiful. When the wolves land, they are at risk of acquiring skills that will help them decorate and improve their village homes. The upper floors of Wildclaw are covered by mysterious documents that tell about the company's past. When the manager was there, the walls were taken down and painted, much to the artists' surprise. The walls are removed from the beds. A large log house is considered beautiful; Participants steal their opponents' eggs and instantly hatch into family members. Choosing a strong partner is crucial for the growth and health of your lawn. Each wedding is celebrated in the mind until a powerful dragon is born, forcing the character to find the enemy and communicate with the family. After the fever starts, the family returns to the family bed. [b]Enlarge image:[/b] Animals turn and fight one or two. Humans always fight when they encounter other types of wolves. Some believe that it prevents the lower (but beautiful) part of the body from falling to the knees. He spread his wings and yelled as the wolf slowly walked across the ground, making the other dragon his enemy.[/quote] so completely bizarre...[/center]
oh my god these are absolutely incredible i can't... alright time to do this for wildclaws

original article for reference
Quote:
Dragon Claw Wild
In summary:
Broadclaw hails from the Howling Wilds, where lightning is still common. Species begin to spread to new areas, especially periodic diseases. There is also another wild vulture in the region, which some believe is a rare habitat for these animals. It is unfair to say that the structures of the two countries are not the same and the frequent fighting between the two countries has resulted in a bloodbath.

Physical Characteristics:.
The monster was a two-eyed dragon. They decided to fire their mighty weapon. The front paws have short, straight claws and splayed toes. There is no significant difference between the monsters, both males and females have square crowns and crests. Females of this species are on average larger than their male counterparts.

The Wildclaw line is associated with physical strength and hunting skills. A dragon's status is determined by its ability to join clans, including soldiers and warriors, which are considered the highest level of power. Angry dogs can be called to fight no matter how small a crime they commit. Of course, one can argue about "right" and "wrong". Stopping the fight means accepting the injustice because we have to fight for the truth of the word. Not only will quitting the game cost you your Wildclaw status in the title, it could cost you your life during the race.

hide:
The face of the forest is colorful and beautiful. When the wolves land, they are at risk of acquiring skills that will help them decorate and improve their village homes. The upper floors of Wildclaw are covered by mysterious documents that tell about the company's past. When the manager was there, the walls were taken down and painted, much to the artists' surprise.

The walls are removed from the beds. A large log house is considered beautiful; Participants steal their opponents' eggs and instantly hatch into family members. Choosing a strong partner is crucial for the growth and health of your lawn. Each wedding is celebrated in the mind until a powerful dragon is born, forcing the character to find the enemy and communicate with the family. After the fever starts, the family returns to the family bed.

Enlarge image:
Animals turn and fight one or two. Humans always fight when they encounter other types of wolves. Some believe that it prevents the lower (but beautiful) part of the body from falling to the knees. He spread his wings and yelled as the wolf slowly walked across the ground, making the other dragon his enemy.

so completely bizarre...
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
So much truth in this

edit: @blackberrytart I just saw that others have done this and thought it would be cool (if you ever had the time and inclination) to list each breed in the first post and link to any that have been butchered by other users later in the thread

Also I'm curious what language/s you switched between to reach the first post, and how many cycles it takes.
(And what languages/cycles other posters used to see if there is any pattern in outcome or superior language choice to switch between for humorous/truthful butchering!)
So much truth in this

edit: @blackberrytart I just saw that others have done this and thought it would be cool (if you ever had the time and inclination) to list each breed in the first post and link to any that have been butchered by other users later in the thread

Also I'm curious what language/s you switched between to reach the first post, and how many cycles it takes.
(And what languages/cycles other posters used to see if there is any pattern in outcome or superior language choice to switch between for humorous/truthful butchering!)
qDkA25S.png
[quote]They ignore God's stern warnings, fall into temptation, and eventually perish or are overcome.[/quote] [columns][emoji=ridgeback laughing size=2][nextcol]Hey, I have this idea to make a huge tower to make a ton of energy. Not as big as the Spire, mind you, but enough for our clan.[/columns] [columns][emoji=sandsurge star size=2][nextcol]Yeah, of course! Me and my buds can help you out![/columns] [size=5][center][b]SOME TIME LATER[/b][/center][/size] [columns][emoji=ridgeback happy size=2][nextcol]Hey guys, how are you going?[/columns] [columns][emoji=sandsurge happy size=2][nextcol][emoji=music note size=1] [emoji=music notes size=1] [emoji=music note size=1] [emoji=music notes size=1] [emoji=music note size=1] [emoji=music notes size=1][/columns] [columns][emoji=ridgeback scared size=2][nextcol]Oh no.[/columns]
Quote:
They ignore God's stern warnings, fall into temptation, and eventually perish or are overcome.
Hey, I have this idea to make a huge tower to make a ton of energy. Not as big as the Spire, mind you, but enough for our clan.
Yeah, of course! Me and my buds can help you out!

SOME TIME LATER

Hey guys, how are you going?
Oh no.
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
also I wanted to do one for Obelisks [emoji=obelisk tongue size=2] [size=4][b]head[/b][/size] The Dragon Obelisk is a new place for the Dragon Clan. One of the most unique clay sculptures in the world. Everyone gathers in Zornit to support the mission to discover the secrets of the building's moving tunnels. Forget hope. A new type of dragon that seeks true wealth. The dragon statue created by the earthquake was the first sacred sign. They were confused. When the dragons entered, the world was shaken by their sound and presence. [size=4][b]physical property[/b][/size] The view from the monument is very beautiful. Turtles for their size and strength; meat before It is distinguished by its thick skin and strong back. A crown appears on the head. The result is your signature: long curls. [size=4][b]society[/b][/size] It is a new obelisk for the world. No mention of real culture. Most of them are passionate and sincere believers who practice what they preach. Musicals or garden stories. Find a place in the world where your friends' dreams can come true. There are holidays that are observed because they try to help others and create customs and habits. For the first generation, the name Dragon Obelisk was synonymous with admiration. Apparently the jerk uses this name to submit name requests, to avoid repeating such names in the future. Class rules must be respected. [size=4][b]it is complicated.[/b][/size] The Obelisk Dragon has the ability to retreat to its palace to conserve energy or completely pacify its territory. The things they create correspond to their journeys and emotions. Jasper can produce powerful and clear sounds. Probably carved from a cold block of jade. This natural ability allowed the great sculptors and their families to cherish the “monuments” of their temples. I don't care how big the competition is. Small faxes can cause problems for people trying to join the group or force them to leave the group. Because I don't remember. [size=4][b]method[/b][/size] A stone fell. These dragons fight forward. At that time, The Obelisk family prepared special weapons and symbols to end the war. Enemies unleash their fury on these armored dragons.
also I wanted to do one for Obelisks

head
The Dragon Obelisk is a new place for the Dragon Clan. One of the most unique clay sculptures in the world. Everyone gathers in Zornit to support the mission to discover the secrets of the building's moving tunnels. Forget hope. A new type of dragon that seeks true wealth. The dragon statue created by the earthquake was the first sacred sign. They were confused. When the dragons entered, the world was shaken by their sound and presence.

physical property
The view from the monument is very beautiful. Turtles for their size and strength; meat before It is distinguished by its thick skin and strong back. A crown appears on the head. The result is your signature: long curls.

society
It is a new obelisk for the world. No mention of real culture. Most of them are passionate and sincere believers who practice what they preach. Musicals or garden stories. Find a place in the world where your friends' dreams can come true. There are holidays that are observed because they try to help others and create customs and habits.

For the first generation, the name Dragon Obelisk was synonymous with admiration. Apparently the jerk uses this name to submit name requests, to avoid repeating such names in the future. Class rules must be respected.

it is complicated.
The Obelisk Dragon has the ability to retreat to its palace to conserve energy or completely pacify its territory. The things they create correspond to their journeys and emotions. Jasper can produce powerful and clear sounds. Probably carved from a cold block of jade. This natural ability allowed the great sculptors and their families to cherish the “monuments” of their temples. I don't care how big the competition is. Small faxes can cause problems for people trying to join the group or force them to leave the group. Because I don't remember.

method
A stone fell. These dragons fight forward. At that time, The Obelisk family prepared special weapons and symbols to end the war. Enemies unleash their fury on these armored dragons.
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
This thread is very nostalgic. People did this back in the day for Homestuck. "Buffet breakfast"...
This thread is very nostalgic. People did this back in the day for Homestuck. "Buffet breakfast"...
lol
lol
she/her
FR Time + 3
Wind flight
Semi hiatus
adoptions and starter packs here
7UXlQKU.gif
53548275035_c8f3cd96b1_q.jpgWXOu4H0.png
[quote name="Zeugma" date="2023-07-19 12:36:58" ] "They ignore God's stern warnings, fall into temptation, and eventually perish or are overcome." [emoji=sandsurge scared size=2] [/quote] This painted a funny image in my brain.
Zeugma wrote on 2023-07-19 12:36:58:
"They ignore God's stern warnings, fall into temptation, and eventually perish or are overcome."
This painted a funny image in my brain.
?1yJ3f=platform.png
RSUsSvx.png
"Who Knows"

"It is difficult to imagine sheep living in an underground network." Idk for me it's pretty easy.

"We have an amazing photo of him" Can we see it?
"Who Knows"

"It is difficult to imagine sheep living in an underground network." Idk for me it's pretty easy.

"We have an amazing photo of him" Can we see it?
2.png
HdmxfuE.png
Mrw4w2X.png
Gonna do the entry for Auraboa. If you're wondering which languages I used: English-Spanish-German-Ukrainian-Icelandic-Irish-Latin-Japanese-Russian-French-Greek-Swahili-Portuguese-Spanish-English. [quote][b]total[/b] Auraboa protects Behemoth. They glide between the branches of the tree laboratory, satisfying their needs with glowing claws and a connection to the trees that no other breed of dragon can match. Aura Boa wants new generations to explore the unique characteristics of their nature, and many of these ancient types of dragons go out into the world for the first time to meet other types of dragons and explore their territories. own line. . [b]Position[/b] Auraboa is a type of snake dragon. These large snakes have three pairs of wings, the first wing is on the right. Aura boas have two horns protruding from their skull and large, stiff wings. All good auras are poisonous and use their teeth to paralyze their prey. The physical differences between Auraboa before and after the destruction described in The Seed and the Plague are obvious. The power flowing through Aulabo's lair has changed drastically. These changes set concepts and connections in motion over time, linking a new generation of emergent states and concrete forms to the Saulnier cycle. All of Aura Boa's puppies born today have adapted to their circadian rhythms, a change that initially worried her parents, but which ended up making Aura Boa the first to ask for help. The previous generation of Aurabors did not need to physically sleep, so it was surprising to see such a strange example in their youth. [b]Get in contact[/b] Historically, Auraboa lived only in the branches of Behemoth. No alien has ever been eliminated, but their unique and ancient attitude has made it very difficult for other types of dragons. Therefore, other dragons were still considered neighbors and strangers, but creating a close familial relationship with them was rare, if not nearly impossible. This may be due to the good aura's innate ability to live in constant contact with the group, a connection they call a loop. In this chronic state, aurabor dragons perceive time and memory in a non-linear manner. The intertwining of past and present events means that it is difficult to fully understand the Dragon outside the mental circle of this ancient serpent. Loops allow direct communication between connected people. The old Auraboa have learned to express themselves verbally, but they move slowly and have long tongues. Spoken language is not their primary or preferred mode of communication, as it is determined and dependent on how information is exchanged within the circuit. Today a new generation of Auraboa is born, linked to the direct Sornieta unit and in the form of an infinite loop. Suspiciously, this is not very clear to people, and auraboas seem to be “silent”, existing only in general conditions. Although the process of this cycle of disconnection and reconnection frightened the Elders, it allowed the Children of Ouroboas to recognize the meaning of time and non-linearity and was a powerful tool of communication with the outside world. He gave you a new tool. . . Onion. With this new understanding, they began to form a deeper and stronger bond with the dragons than was previously possible. In particular, as mentioned above, many young Auroboars have made the decision to use this new ability to explore the world and continue caring for the Beast with their parents. [b]cave[/b] Auraboas plans to locate the caves where they are needed most. When the monster's branches begin to shrink, the party can tie the creature around them like a crown. On large trees you can often find different types of holes that almost look like bandages or ointments. This compatibility suits the new generation of dragons who like to crawl through open structures and tunnels with the same ferocity. Because they say that they entered the cave using natural powers through their family and also through their ancestors with the Behemoths. [b]The system[/b] Boa's aura is more vulnerable if she is attacked while she sleeps. It's hard to wake up riding a horse or hugging a sibling. Because of this, she relies on her followers to protect them until they fully awaken. It was the young Aurabor who decided to leave the safety and shelter of the veteran Behemoth, sharing thousands of years of knowledge, none of which resulted in war. They follow the dragon's advice and decide to follow him from the beginning, near the Great Tree. Experienced Auric Pigs benefit from mental flexibility. Those who have spent years flying over the land of Solnieta learn very quickly and use their high learning abilities, strong genetics, and quick reactions to achieve great success in inevitable combat situations.[/quote]
Gonna do the entry for Auraboa.

If you're wondering which languages I used: English-Spanish-German-Ukrainian-Icelandic-Irish-Latin-Japanese-Russian-French-Greek-Swahili-Portuguese-Spanish-English.
Quote:
total
Auraboa protects Behemoth. They glide between the branches of the tree laboratory, satisfying their needs with glowing claws and a connection to the trees that no other breed of dragon can match. Aura Boa wants new generations to explore the unique characteristics of their nature, and many of these ancient types of dragons go out into the world for the first time to meet other types of dragons and explore their territories. own line. .

Position
Auraboa is a type of snake dragon. These large snakes have three pairs of wings, the first wing is on the right. Aura boas have two horns protruding from their skull and large, stiff wings. All good auras are poisonous and use their teeth to paralyze their prey.

The physical differences between Auraboa before and after the destruction described in The Seed and the Plague are obvious. The power flowing through Aulabo's lair has changed drastically. These changes set concepts and connections in motion over time, linking a new generation of emergent states and concrete forms to the Saulnier cycle. All of Aura Boa's puppies born today have adapted to their circadian rhythms, a change that initially worried her parents, but which ended up making Aura Boa the first to ask for help. The previous generation of Aurabors did not need to physically sleep, so it was surprising to see such a strange example in their youth.

Get in contact
Historically, Auraboa lived only in the branches of Behemoth. No alien has ever been eliminated, but their unique and ancient attitude has made it very difficult for other types of dragons. Therefore, other dragons were still considered neighbors and strangers, but creating a close familial relationship with them was rare, if not nearly impossible.

This may be due to the good aura's innate ability to live in constant contact with the group, a connection they call a loop. In this chronic state, aurabor dragons perceive time and memory in a non-linear manner. The intertwining of past and present events means that it is difficult to fully understand the Dragon outside the mental circle of this ancient serpent. Loops allow direct communication between connected people. The old Auraboa have learned to express themselves verbally, but they move slowly and have long tongues. Spoken language is not their primary or preferred mode of communication, as it is determined and dependent on how information is exchanged within the circuit.

Today a new generation of Auraboa is born, linked to the direct Sornieta unit and in the form of an infinite loop. Suspiciously, this is not very clear to people, and auraboas seem to be “silent”, existing only in general conditions. Although the process of this cycle of disconnection and reconnection frightened the Elders, it allowed the Children of Ouroboas to recognize the meaning of time and non-linearity and was a powerful tool of communication with the outside world. He gave you a new tool. . . Onion. With this new understanding, they began to form a deeper and stronger bond with the dragons than was previously possible.

In particular, as mentioned above, many young Auroboars have made the decision to use this new ability to explore the world and continue caring for the Beast with their parents.

cave
Auraboas plans to locate the caves where they are needed most. When the monster's branches begin to shrink, the party can tie the creature around them like a crown. On large trees you can often find different types of holes that almost look like bandages or ointments.

This compatibility suits the new generation of dragons who like to crawl through open structures and tunnels with the same ferocity. Because they say that they entered the cave using natural powers through their family and also through their ancestors with the Behemoths.

The system
Boa's aura is more vulnerable if she is attacked while she sleeps. It's hard to wake up riding a horse or hugging a sibling. Because of this, she relies on her followers to protect them until they fully awaken.

It was the young Aurabor who decided to leave the safety and shelter of the veteran Behemoth, sharing thousands of years of knowledge, none of which resulted in war. They follow the dragon's advice and decide to follow him from the beginning, near the Great Tree.

Experienced Auric Pigs benefit from mental flexibility. Those who have spent years flying over the land of Solnieta learn very quickly and use their high learning abilities, strong genetics, and quick reactions to achieve great success in inevitable combat situations.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10