Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How are you doing the Shock Switch ach?
1 2 3 4 5
I am referring to the achievement requiring a score of 1 million on Shock Switch. How the fresh heck are you all managing it? Even with sitting there for an hour in one game, I've never gotten above ~750k, even running in Normal mode since I could tell Easy and Very Easy weren't cutting it. Is there some strategy I'm missing?
I am referring to the achievement requiring a score of 1 million on Shock Switch. How the fresh heck are you all managing it? Even with sitting there for an hour in one game, I've never gotten above ~750k, even running in Normal mode since I could tell Easy and Very Easy weren't cutting it. Is there some strategy I'm missing?
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
afaik, no particular strategy; higher difficulties give higher point totals, but I think its mostly about practice. my mind is broken in to the point where I can quickly pick out potential matches, and that's 1000% a result of me liking shock switch too much--that and my years of playing pokemon battle trozei
afaik, no particular strategy; higher difficulties give higher point totals, but I think its mostly about practice. my mind is broken in to the point where I can quickly pick out potential matches, and that's 1000% a result of me liking shock switch too much--that and my years of playing pokemon battle trozei
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
I refuse to play shock switch for an hour, I will never get it lol
I refuse to play shock switch for an hour, I will never get it lol
a cartoonized velvet worm that is a dark blue with white specks all over. the art's signature is 476242
I'm not, and my hand is complaining about my attempts. I've put in a suggestion to get it reduced - it's wonky to have an achievement that takes 40 minutes plus to complete even if you're successful first time.
I'm not, and my hand is complaining about my attempts. I've put in a suggestion to get it reduced - it's wonky to have an achievement that takes 40 minutes plus to complete even if you're successful first time.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
I'd recommend getting used to playing on Very Hard. The other difficulties take so ridiculously long to get to a million that you're more likely to mess up or get bored when playing on those.
I'd recommend getting used to playing on Very Hard. The other difficulties take so ridiculously long to get to a million that you're more likely to mess up or get bored when playing on those.
giphy.gif
Yeah it's incredibly frustrating. I might have been able to do it eight years ago but not with my eyes the way they are now lol. Hit 500k with a lot of luck and a lot of rest. Hoping my internet doesn't go down lol.

Edit: got too fast. 26 mins and 516k lol

...28 minutes and 736k haha
Yeah it's incredibly frustrating. I might have been able to do it eight years ago but not with my eyes the way they are now lol. Hit 500k with a lot of luck and a lot of rest. Hoping my internet doesn't go down lol.

Edit: got too fast. 26 mins and 516k lol

...28 minutes and 736k haha
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
As far as I am aware, there is no particular way to win it other than becoming brain dead and clicking away.

Though harder stages net more points, I started with Very Easy because of the slowness and where I can squeze a bunch of combos.

Though...I am starting to believe that I maybe a different breed of human to achieve the achievement. ._.
As far as I am aware, there is no particular way to win it other than becoming brain dead and clicking away.

Though harder stages net more points, I started with Very Easy because of the slowness and where I can squeze a bunch of combos.

Though...I am starting to believe that I maybe a different breed of human to achieve the achievement. ._.
PboYqwV.png
Very Hard difficulty, use the keybinds instead of clicking, and put on a video essay or playlist while you zone out. I'm not sure how to explain this in text but you can set yourself up for bonus combos while the animations are still running and the blocks haven't dropped yet.

I'm struggling with Runestones of the Archivist personally. My brain is an absolute sieve.
Very Hard difficulty, use the keybinds instead of clicking, and put on a video essay or playlist while you zone out. I'm not sure how to explain this in text but you can set yourself up for bonus combos while the animations are still running and the blocks haven't dropped yet.

I'm struggling with Runestones of the Archivist personally. My brain is an absolute sieve.
M i s s A r i #29593
windie at heart | familiar collector | master of trades
A pixel adoptable of an Aqua/Rose Skydancer from Wind flight. She is wearing pearly jewellery and pink arm silks.
i just spam click wildly lmao
requires no thought and it gets through it just fine
i just spam click wildly lmao
requires no thought and it gets through it just fine
fguisa.png
................e0gVkz3.png ................. 5hF3FGk.png
................. xj6Mn2e.png
................. CISPrku.png
................. etYYz4O.png
I've tried so many times but I just can't get past 270k on Very Hard. :[
I've tried so many times but I just can't get past 270k on Very Hard. :[
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop