Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your Username Is The New Breed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48
I think we can all get behind the catdragon Felynns. Obelisk not catty enough!
I think we can all get behind the catdragon Felynns. Obelisk not catty enough!
Lightning ancient breed ftw
Lightning ancient breed ftw
Hmm…could be many things
Hmm…could be many things
miDn30f.gif
Short capitalist dragons that love to cut down trees
Short capitalist dragons that love to cut down trees
ShlmoT6.png
Hey ya, my name is O'hare, and I like dragons, I play reference games a lot; I have fandragons in my Pili fandragons, and media archives tabs, if ya can, try to choose someone with a lower count. It's okay to pick from my hibden for forum games
Mad scientist birds. Small, large-headed, with very dexterous beaks and feet (and little hands depending on if it's ancient or modern convention).

If ancient they need some kind of armor or protection-themed gene. Or a gene that is straight apparel (lab gear).

They flock in massive groups, think blackbird murmurations, to roost at night in their native realm (idk. Nature because bird? Light because scientists and scholars? You tell me), but work in labs across Sornieth. They are less gregarious in regions they are not native to. They'll just roost in whatever hollows, rafters, or caves they can find.
Mad scientist birds. Small, large-headed, with very dexterous beaks and feet (and little hands depending on if it's ancient or modern convention).

If ancient they need some kind of armor or protection-themed gene. Or a gene that is straight apparel (lab gear).

They flock in massive groups, think blackbird murmurations, to roost at night in their native realm (idk. Nature because bird? Light because scientists and scholars? You tell me), but work in labs across Sornieth. They are less gregarious in regions they are not native to. They'll just roost in whatever hollows, rafters, or caves they can find.
| She/her |
|
Major bird nerd |
|
Trade thread |

|
Ping me everywhere! |
_ _ _____ small pixel of Flannery, as a Yi Qi dinosaur64297510_Ug4.pngpixel of Gearguts as a Rhamphorrynchus
Plague/Nature combo Ancient? Never heard of her.

Lightning/Arcane space robot Ancient, though? HELL yes. If staff won't give us an artificial breed I'll build one MYSELF /lh
Plague/Nature combo Ancient? Never heard of her.

Lightning/Arcane space robot Ancient, though? HELL yes. If staff won't give us an artificial breed I'll build one MYSELF /lh
Signature Machine Broke
849-gi.png
hh5n4WA.pngXC93sMs.png
wthFnM3.pngYMPbu9R.png
Gigantic Arcane or Light breed. Considering Light already has Imps and that could be a bit cramped in terms of shared space, I'll go with Arcane!

Probably a modern created in response to the Aether returning, designed to pretty much protect the Observatory's library from the goofy paper-eating moths. Semi-aquatic for "fast" transport of copied texts across the Starfall Isles' actual water islands.

Might have the unfortunate tendency to hoard paper as a side effect of being "programmed" to protect the library from Aethers...
Gigantic Arcane or Light breed. Considering Light already has Imps and that could be a bit cramped in terms of shared space, I'll go with Arcane!

Probably a modern created in response to the Aether returning, designed to pretty much protect the Observatory's library from the goofy paper-eating moths. Semi-aquatic for "fast" transport of copied texts across the Starfall Isles' actual water islands.

Might have the unfortunate tendency to hoard paper as a side effect of being "programmed" to protect the library from Aethers...
jzvbXGV.pngsignatureletsmakesomescience_by_starryspelunker-da15fz6.pngeqUNHue.png
Centaur-like dragons with big poofy manes, probably an Earth Breed.
Centaur-like dragons with big poofy manes, probably an Earth Breed.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
germ
germ

____babab__aebe_
Vista: Bisexual Ribbon Vista: Genderfluid Ribbon
The new wind breed is based off of geckos and one of the poses has a blep. The other has an intense prey stare. I strongly consider becoming a monolair, but decide against it.
The new wind breed is based off of geckos and one of the poses has a blep. The other has an intense prey stare. I strongly consider becoming a monolair, but decide against it.
FObX7rS.png
apUeZZ4.png
If you ping me, please remember to include capitals for each word or I won't get your ping! It's GaleGecko, not galegecko.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48