Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Deities got transported to Sims 3!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
This is the greatest thing that I have read in a while! Could I be added to the pinglist, please?
This is the greatest thing that I have read in a while! Could I be added to the pinglist, please?
all pronouns +3 fr
Could I be added to the pinglist, please? I love the Sims!
Could I be added to the pinglist, please? I love the Sims!
th72tUi.png tumblr_ojpzfkodsb1u8m70ho5_r1_100.pngtumblr_njw2bk1eZi1unlpe2o1_100.pngnV0BWDQ.gif
The Arcanist getting abducted by aliens was foreshadowing.
The Arcanist getting abducted by aliens was foreshadowing.
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
[quote name="Breakcore" date="2023-03-03 22:05:57" ] [*] Arcanist got abducted by aliens, also got pregnant due to it[emoji=obelisk scared size=1] [/quote] I don’t want to make an aether joke... HOWEVER
Breakcore wrote on 2023-03-03 22:05:57:
[*] Arcanist got abducted by aliens, also got pregnant due to it
I don’t want to make an aether joke...

HOWEVER
Pinglisy pls
Pinglisy pls
Jd88XNq.pngread before friending, blocking, reporting etc. Please! (Hopefully not the last one tho :)
BjMvLeY.png(non-fodder) dergs from u are safe with me!
feXtM27.pngarcane is the best. Change my mind. (clan lore)
7c8ZUEs.png lore, art and more!
wishlist
oh my lawd. now i wanna make a household with the REST of them........

please add me to the pinglist. i don't have seasons, so unfortunately i can't ever get abducted..... BUT i did ask for it for my birthday. hoping and praying, lol.....
oh my lawd. now i wanna make a household with the REST of them........

please add me to the pinglist. i don't have seasons, so unfortunately i can't ever get abducted..... BUT i did ask for it for my birthday. hoping and praying, lol.....
11LDv.gifl7lvO.gifgRsRk.gifJSerD.gif
Ping list please <3
Ping list please <3
oy11GHf.png tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
Wishlist | Lore Shop
Pinglist please! (After stalking this thread since almost the beginning, I'm finally giving in-)
Pinglist please! (After stalking this thread since almost the beginning, I'm finally giving in-)
Untitled47-20231219225403.png
FObX7rS.png5hF3FGk.png
fDSaoY3.pngNN9NPXA.pngtqGkHih.png
Untitled48-20231219225437.png
this is amazing omg,,, may i be added to the pinglist?
this is amazing omg,,, may i be added to the pinglist?
GbZpiRc.png
TW2mke5.png
OrlEqVx.png
I may not favorite a thread, so please ping!
Tomorrow is the day for a new episode of this!... but first up, some thoughts and such for the upcoming playing session. Important bits are bolded: Firstly, as some pointed out - and I tried it myself -, it's fine to go into travel destinations. I had a fear that the other Sims would age up and such. [b]My plan is to send Arcanist into the future, and learn bot building towards lv. 7, so that he could make a Plumbot with the gardening chip.[/b] I'm naming them "Aether". Then as of the garden Arcanist took care of. [b]As I get Aether to home, I am going to build a roof on top of the garden.[/b] Plumbots don't do well in rain. I'm potentially going to use the windows from Stones Throw Greenhouse Set (Store item), so that Aether could garden when it's Autumn/Winter as well. Then as of the pet question. [b]I think fishes will do it, as Tidelord wishes to keep a certain amount of perfect fish in fish bowls. It wouldn't hurt for the family to have a pet, though[/b] - leaning towards dogs, as they can dig up these burrows with loot inside. I'll lean in towards to completing those tasks. Otherwise, what happens will happen. ----- [center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/475893107506806794/1089114920089555024/image.png[/img] Also, the given savefile name as a bonus.[/center]
Tomorrow is the day for a new episode of this!... but first up, some thoughts and such for the upcoming playing session. Important bits are bolded:

Firstly, as some pointed out - and I tried it myself -, it's fine to go into travel destinations. I had a fear that the other Sims would age up and such. My plan is to send Arcanist into the future, and learn bot building towards lv. 7, so that he could make a Plumbot with the gardening chip. I'm naming them "Aether".

Then as of the garden Arcanist took care of. As I get Aether to home, I am going to build a roof on top of the garden. Plumbots don't do well in rain. I'm potentially going to use the windows from Stones Throw Greenhouse Set (Store item), so that Aether could garden when it's Autumn/Winter as well.

Then as of the pet question. I think fishes will do it, as Tidelord wishes to keep a certain amount of perfect fish in fish bowls. It wouldn't hurt for the family to have a pet, though - leaning towards dogs, as they can dig up these burrows with loot inside.

I'll lean in towards to completing those tasks. Otherwise, what happens will happen.
image.png

Also, the given savefile name as a bonus.
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16