Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | St valentines fest wohoooo
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
It should be starting now, right? I’m already waiting at the door for all the pink and the hearts let’s gooo

Do you think we’re gonna get some new items / do you like the new items?

EDIT: @JoweeTheRaposa has kindly provided us with a fake achievement, so we can all say “I was here”.
It should be starting now, right? I’m already waiting at the door for all the pink and the hearts let’s gooo

Do you think we’re gonna get some new items / do you like the new items?

EDIT: @JoweeTheRaposa has kindly provided us with a fake achievement, so we can all say “I was here”.
HtcZwHn.png qe3qJDF.png BUY | SKIN SHOP
I’ve been refreshing the announcement and news forum for the last four minutes- I’m so impatient to see what’s new, especially since I haven’t noticed anything in the database
I’ve been refreshing the announcement and news forum for the last four minutes- I’m so impatient to see what’s new, especially since I haven’t noticed anything in the database
Untitled47-20231219225403.png
FObX7rS.png5hF3FGk.png
fDSaoY3.pngNN9NPXA.pngtqGkHih.png
Untitled48-20231219225437.png
[quote name="BrutusCourt" date="2023-02-12 06:04:58" ] It should be starting now, right? I’m already waiting at the door for all the pink and the hearts let’s gooo [/quote] Yeah, according to the event calendar, it should've started a few minutes ago. x'D Still waiting for the announcement to drop.
BrutusCourt wrote on 2023-02-12 06:04:58:

Yeah, according to the event calendar, it should've started a few minutes ago. x'D Still waiting for the announcement to drop.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
The candy items have already started dropping so it shouldn't be long until we get the update post!
The candy items have already started dropping so it shouldn't be long until we get the update post!
iDMjIQi.png 5hF3FGk.png
R1dejfm.png
She/Her
8+ FR time
kMjrgFR.png
I just woke up, so I don't know if it's been doing this all day, but the holiday food items have been dropping
I just woke up, so I don't know if it's been doing this all day, but the holiday food items have been dropping
giphy.gif
BanescaleSig.png
giphy.gif
Gah, I can’t wait. I’ve been forcing myself to store Treasure in my Vault in an attempt to save for the items.
Gah, I can’t wait. I’ve been forcing myself to store Treasure in my Vault in an attempt to save for the items.
87fTGkN.png ___ Regxlia | She/Her/Hers | FR+2
» Free Cauldron
» Wishlist
» Adopts
Munching on the candies while we wait
Munching on the candies while we wait
HtcZwHn.png qe3qJDF.png BUY | SKIN SHOP
*pokes front page with a stick* C'mon, do something please?
*pokes front page with a stick* C'mon, do something please?
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

Maybe if we stare at the clock hard enough it’ll pop up
A blue lantern with yellow glass swings left to right as rainbow dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
Vistas and scenes are already stocking in the marketplace, so I don't think we are getting a new shop? :\
Vistas and scenes are already stocking in the marketplace, so I don't think we are getting a new shop? :\
Moth Keeper's Lantern Multimist Mask Herb Rack Augite Fragments
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14