Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why did you choose your Flight?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[color=302c28][size=4][font=cambria] Mainly for th' aesthetic (I love brown [emoji=acorn size=1]) an' also because earth flight is very chill as a community - I did start out as water for lore reasons tho, an' changed to earth later, th' frequent dominance discounts are a very nice bonus
Mainly for th' aesthetic (I love brown ) an' also because earth flight is very chill as a community - I did start out as water for lore reasons tho, an' changed to earth later, th' frequent dominance discounts are a very nice bonus
UDy41Fx.png
fish r fun
i like the fish
fish r fun
i like the fish
Bluefin Charger Fin » cal
» he/they
» FR+0
___________________________________________ Q5wOe0Z.gif
it was going to be plague or light.
light's lore suited me better and i loved the yellow eyes. so here i am. :)
it was going to be plague or light.
light's lore suited me better and i loved the yellow eyes. so here i am. :)
I like glow-y blue things. :)
I like glow-y blue things. :)
Lightning Runestone
initially, when i made my account, i joined Lightning. i think it was the cyan coloring, really. but after a while i didn't really vibe with it and i switched over fairly quickly -- i joined Arcane. the flight holiday is in my birth month, and i also still really enjoy the colors, aesthetics, and lore associated with arcane! however, i eventually switched to the water flight due to dominance, as well as my own associations and affiliations with water irl! harder to explain that part in a way that makes sense, but oh well.

also, i REALLY like fish and aquatic animals.
initially, when i made my account, i joined Lightning. i think it was the cyan coloring, really. but after a while i didn't really vibe with it and i switched over fairly quickly -- i joined Arcane. the flight holiday is in my birth month, and i also still really enjoy the colors, aesthetics, and lore associated with arcane! however, i eventually switched to the water flight due to dominance, as well as my own associations and affiliations with water irl! harder to explain that part in a way that makes sense, but oh well.

also, i REALLY like fish and aquatic animals.
13434.png 1vAtYxM.pngtn0RSo5.png
itRCbIw.gifGLMwkdE.png
QRVupBA.pngVDqpTLf.png
bWeLCqf.pngdgUrrMv.png
BAYHRHf.pngYMPbu9R.png
random frq ok!
fish-liker and
familiar enthusiast
I was torn between plague and lightning when I joined stormcatcher tho [emoji=ridgeback love size=2]
I was torn between plague and lightning when I joined

stormcatcher tho
2947.png Hiro
| Brazil | FR +4
Sornieth's #2 Seeker Orb connoisseur & collector
-> please ping me!
4e8c4d35dbfc48545837857d8907144346ebb180.gif
f261d312d3350311525c3447854e87c7d0c3b5ec.gif
wanted something a bit more active in dom, and i loved light’s aesthetic & eye colour.
wanted something a bit more active in dom, and i loved light’s aesthetic & eye colour.
wqnTQE2.png · they/them
· intp - aquarius
· autistic
· sales tab
Pretty universal eyes, switched from wind
Pretty universal eyes, switched from wind
KP5dTY9.pngz75WTQA.pngmc5NkFI.png679.png8096.png34787.png
I am a diseased little boy (thinks the aesthetic and eyes are cool)
I am a diseased little boy (thinks the aesthetic and eyes are cool)
I started in fire cause fire is my favorite element. I always picked it in games (like choosing fire starters in all my Pokémon runs). I eventually changed to light because I realized I wanted something more dom/coli oriented, plus I really love profit! I also like the aesthetic of the eyes more since it pairs well with most colors.

However lately I’ve been thinking of moving to earth since that’s even more dom oriented than light. Plus I hear all the old players are there and I’m quite old haha.
I started in fire cause fire is my favorite element. I always picked it in games (like choosing fire starters in all my Pokémon runs). I eventually changed to light because I realized I wanted something more dom/coli oriented, plus I really love profit! I also like the aesthetic of the eyes more since it pairs well with most colors.

However lately I’ve been thinking of moving to earth since that’s even more dom oriented than light. Plus I hear all the old players are there and I’m quite old haha.
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11