Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why did you choose your Flight?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
I'm always felt connected to the element of water, plus I love the blues and mystic vibes, so I basically ran straight to water. though I did consider arcane, shadow and wind as options
I'm always felt connected to the element of water, plus I love the blues and mystic vibes, so I basically ran straight to water. though I did consider arcane, shadow and wind as options
left star border ARCY • SHE/HER • FRT+3
avatar dragon | projects | wishlist | skin shop
right star border nonAp0O.png
Arcane felt the nicest to me since it had the most people in it which meant more community and also stars n stuff are nice.
Arcane felt the nicest to me since it had the most people in it which meant more community and also stars n stuff are nice.
unknown.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/5nh4hvn.png[/img] [font=georgia] When I first joined at the height of my interest in Ancient Roman history, it was, predictably so, for the aesthetic of the flight. All that bygone marble glory set against an idyllic Mediterranean vista—Light suited my purposes perfectly. It still does. The darker threads woven through Light's narrative tapestry of cultural sophistication, academia, and truth-seeking directly appeal to my love of the whole "forbidden knowledge" plot archetype and provide the perfect duality for a seelie/unseelie court theme :)
5nh4hvn.png

When I first joined at the height of my interest in Ancient Roman history, it was, predictably so, for the aesthetic of the flight. All that bygone marble glory set against an idyllic Mediterranean vista—Light suited my purposes perfectly.

It still does. The darker threads woven through Light's narrative tapestry of cultural sophistication, academia, and truth-seeking directly appeal to my love of the whole "forbidden knowledge" plot archetype and provide the perfect duality for a seelie/unseelie court theme :)
left-hori.pngright-hori.png
was in lightning for a few years since i think storms n deserts r cool.. however i was kinda eh on the whole mechanic thing & wanted to change things up so i went to ice a year or two ago initially as a vacation since i enjoy cold & prison themes a lot & ended up just staying here
was in lightning for a few years since i think storms n deserts r cool.. however i was kinda eh on the whole mechanic thing & wanted to change things up so i went to ice a year or two ago initially as a vacation since i enjoy cold & prison themes a lot & ended up just staying here
pa4j.gif _ _______________
skye
any prns
fr +0

Nci3i99.png _ _______________
skye
any prns
fr +0

49zn.gif _ _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

lykosbyfomeak.png _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

49zn.gif _ _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

dragon_doodles_roadkilled_sig.png _______________
road
any pronouns
fr +0
63782395_jQn5mCeAuPH7mh2.png
skyefall6309.gif _______________
road
he/she/they
fr +0
I'm in love with astronomy and everything related to space also pink is one of my favorite colors so it's a win win for me!
I'm in love with astronomy and everything related to space also pink is one of my favorite colors so it's a win win for me!
SIG-02.png
Read lore, Earthdad sad siblings leave.... Really pulled at my heartstrings [emoji=tundra sad size=2]
Read lore, Earthdad sad siblings leave....
Really pulled at my heartstrings
.TASTE_ THE_COLOURS.
For three years I was in Nature, I chose Nature because I love plants/flowers and the nurturing side of Nature was very appealing to me!

I've recently switched to Earth as the start of my trip around Sornieth where I'll spend time in every flight before either returning to Nature or picking a new permanent home!
For three years I was in Nature, I chose Nature because I love plants/flowers and the nurturing side of Nature was very appealing to me!

I've recently switched to Earth as the start of my trip around Sornieth where I'll spend time in every flight before either returning to Nature or picking a new permanent home!
60218142.png
started in wind because i love green, thought windsinger was cool and heard wind was the friendliest flight. moved to lightning (i dont rememeber why, maybe because of their activeness in events, humor and general friendliness) then moved to light because of the eyes, better compatibility with lore/aesthetic and more dom benefits
started in wind because i love green, thought windsinger was cool and heard wind was the friendliest flight. moved to lightning (i dont rememeber why, maybe because of their activeness in events, humor and general friendliness) then moved to light because of the eyes, better compatibility with lore/aesthetic and more dom benefits
when i joined i was in arcane, because i liked the deity and the aesthetic of it. eventually i moved to ice because pink eyes didn't work for my breeding pairs and i wanted dom more. i'm now in light because i didn't really vibe with ice's overall aesthetic and i really adore light's. i don't think i'll be moving anywhere else!
when i joined i was in arcane, because i liked the deity and the aesthetic of it. eventually i moved to ice because pink eyes didn't work for my breeding pairs and i wanted dom more. i'm now in light because i didn't really vibe with ice's overall aesthetic and i really adore light's. i don't think i'll be moving anywhere else!
Tarnished Cerdae Necklace she/they
fr+1
started in nature because i didn't read and thought nature = grass dragons like glademom
got disappointed and immediately went adios to fire where i would of started had i read

why? orange nice
started in nature because i didn't read and thought nature = grass dragons like glademom
got disappointed and immediately went adios to fire where i would of started had i read

why? orange nice
Untitled-1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11