Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why did you choose your Flight?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
I think I like dragons because I love association with fire and magma and volcanoes and not the other way around jxdjnxdjnx
I think I like dragons because I love association with fire and magma and volcanoes and not the other way around jxdjnxdjnx
I thought arcane's mad scientist and space aesthetics were cool.
I thought arcane's mad scientist and space aesthetics were cool.
DragonIC_Big.png PsychicIC_Big.png
I liked Stormcatcher's design best ^^ that's literally it lol!
I liked Stormcatcher's design best ^^ that's literally it lol!
EFAI4Zp.jpegjaEcYlX.gif
i'm just a fan of plague's aesthetics.
i'm just a fan of plague's aesthetics.
they/them
I have always liked Fire, Orange is my favorite color, orange eyes go with pretty much any dragon.
Plus the asthestics and the community help a whole lot
I have always liked Fire, Orange is my favorite color, orange eyes go with pretty much any dragon.
Plus the asthestics and the community help a whole lot
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.png
i chose plague in the first place because i like the overall plague aesthetic, especially plague doctors. considered shadow but it was way too edgy for me, honestly choosing flights is super hard since im so indecisive. i love the background of the fire flight, and i love the eyes of ice flight dragons. meh.

im arcane currently because i got bored of the plague background but i regret it and will be returning to plague as soon as im able.
i chose plague in the first place because i like the overall plague aesthetic, especially plague doctors. considered shadow but it was way too edgy for me, honestly choosing flights is super hard since im so indecisive. i love the background of the fire flight, and i love the eyes of ice flight dragons. meh.

im arcane currently because i got bored of the plague background but i regret it and will be returning to plague as soon as im able.
I was trying to decide between shadow and plague cuz im an edgy teen and i asked some people which one of the two and most said plague
I was trying to decide between shadow and plague cuz im an edgy teen and i asked some people which one of the two and most said plague
2.png
HdmxfuE.png
Mrw4w2X.png
2.png
HdmxfuE.png
Mrw4w2X.png
Dom!!
Back in ye olden days, Light was the dom powerhouse, not earth! But I stayed here cause I love the community here <3
Dom!!
Back in ye olden days, Light was the dom powerhouse, not earth! But I stayed here cause I love the community here <3
Untitled190-20221222153241.pngNuUmSzk.pngUntitled253-20230408112552.png
Started out in Arcane, loved stars and all of that! Switched to Ice for the eyes, and after a many years hiatus I switched to Earth, where I feel fits me best. :D
Started out in Arcane, loved stars and all of that! Switched to Ice for the eyes, and after a many years hiatus I switched to Earth, where I feel fits me best. :D
Divider-Horizontal.png
sylph » she/her » fr+3
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11