Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why did you choose your Flight?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
First I choose lightning because I liked storms but then I switched to wind because I had a Warrior Cat clan at the time called Breezeclan. I kind of want to go to water now though
First I choose lightning because I liked storms but then I switched to wind because I had a Warrior Cat clan at the time called Breezeclan. I kind of want to go to water now though
LMLA6wg.png
rocks are fun :D
rocks are fun :D
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
I was originally Arcane for its vibe/lore, then switched to Ice for the "neutral" eyes.

Switched to Earth for Dominance reasons this summer (plus just needing a change), and I really like the community. The eyes are still neutral enough for my projects, though I wish they were more visible on average.

It is sorta funny (to me) I switched for the 'savings' from dominance .. except, i have bought so much more from the marketplace due to the lower price, that I really haven't saved much at all.
I was originally Arcane for its vibe/lore, then switched to Ice for the "neutral" eyes.

Switched to Earth for Dominance reasons this summer (plus just needing a change), and I really like the community. The eyes are still neutral enough for my projects, though I wish they were more visible on average.

It is sorta funny (to me) I switched for the 'savings' from dominance .. except, i have bought so much more from the marketplace due to the lower price, that I really haven't saved much at all.
the meowfishery is now open!
~meowfishery hatchery [link]~
got any of those.. pride flag dragons?

collecting Mimic Powder .. all of it. all of it! send me?

they | FR+3 | its okay ping me in replies
First joined Shadow because I ADORED the deity, the whole trickster theme, swamps, murk and ESPECIALLY MUSHROOMS.
Besides, it was easy on the eyes with the darker colors.

After 5 years I grew really tired of the same aesthetic and I wanted to expand my lore/join a new community so I turned to Lightning!
I loved the desert aesthetic, the office subculture and Stormcatcher as well (also scientists)!! There were a lot of lore opportunities and I love the community.

Now I'm considering Wind or Plague to further expand on lore again or divulge in new aesthetics (leaning more towards Plague for the aesthetic and potential doctor/pathological themes)!!
First joined Shadow because I ADORED the deity, the whole trickster theme, swamps, murk and ESPECIALLY MUSHROOMS.
Besides, it was easy on the eyes with the darker colors.

After 5 years I grew really tired of the same aesthetic and I wanted to expand my lore/join a new community so I turned to Lightning!
I loved the desert aesthetic, the office subculture and Stormcatcher as well (also scientists)!! There were a lot of lore opportunities and I love the community.

Now I'm considering Wind or Plague to further expand on lore again or divulge in new aesthetics (leaning more towards Plague for the aesthetic and potential doctor/pathological themes)!!

9KurPRs.png

She/Her • They/Them
Polish-American
Artist
FR Time +1
I started in Light because I thought their "pursuit of logic" ideal or whatever it was sounded cool. I eventually moved to Lightning after a year because I prefer the aesthetic, and it fits the lore of my clan more (I have a lot of cyborg dragons). I still love Light and its aesthetic though, even though it hurts my eyes occasionally haha. Makes me wish we could be in two flights sometimes. Thankfully since Light and Lightning's territories are right beside each other I can just say my clan lives on the border lorewise if I want lol
I started in Light because I thought their "pursuit of logic" ideal or whatever it was sounded cool. I eventually moved to Lightning after a year because I prefer the aesthetic, and it fits the lore of my clan more (I have a lot of cyborg dragons). I still love Light and its aesthetic though, even though it hurts my eyes occasionally haha. Makes me wish we could be in two flights sometimes. Thankfully since Light and Lightning's territories are right beside each other I can just say my clan lives on the border lorewise if I want lol
39171734.pnguglyplushies.pngsephydragflipped.png
I thought "this looks edgy, picking it for the meme"
I thought "this looks edgy, picking it for the meme"
I used to display all my meme numbers here, but honestly im tired off that
i will still say that i own the #420 saved scry
moved to Ice from Shadow bc I refocused my lore there, Shadow is too edgy for me now
moved to Ice from Shadow bc I refocused my lore there, Shadow is too edgy for me now
a simple gif of a courier dragon flying facing to the right. It is a completely black silhouette with black particles around it One day I'm going to
hand you something and
it's going to be a bug.
It/Its Pronouns
Aro/Ace
Agender Man
FR Time +2
I'm an edgelord.
I'm an edgelord.
jCVhFoZ.gif
I really love zerg in starcraft so I almost went plague, and my favorite color is yellow so I almost went light, but at my core I'm a Pisces so I went with water. :3 Never left!
I really love zerg in starcraft so I almost went plague, and my favorite color is yellow so I almost went light, but at my core I'm a Pisces so I went with water. :3 Never left!
i joined wind first because out of the 4 standard elements air is my favorite, i liked wind's description and didn't feel like reading the others
wind was very nice but i didn't like the aesthetics and the eye colors, so i moved to earth because they have cool eyes, neutral colors and dom discounts
then i got kinda tired of the earth banners as well and participating in earth dom felt confusing to me, i heard lots of good things about nature and felt like playing in a more relaxed way, so i decided to move there and be all peace love and plants. i have less feelings about being in nature than i expected and i'll probably move somewhere again after half a year, but it's okay, not disturbing or anything
i joined wind first because out of the 4 standard elements air is my favorite, i liked wind's description and didn't feel like reading the others
wind was very nice but i didn't like the aesthetics and the eye colors, so i moved to earth because they have cool eyes, neutral colors and dom discounts
then i got kinda tired of the earth banners as well and participating in earth dom felt confusing to me, i heard lots of good things about nature and felt like playing in a more relaxed way, so i decided to move there and be all peace love and plants. i have less feelings about being in nature than i expected and i'll probably move somewhere again after half a year, but it's okay, not disturbing or anything
WishlistRandom Tundra Generator"Accent: Jelliecatcher" for Pearlcatcher female dragonsA very watermelon-looking bogsneak hatchlingA blue Tundra dragon wearing mushrooms and flowers with a treasure pile next to it
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11