Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why did you choose your Flight?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I honestly have no clue why I chose plague I think maybe because I thought it was cool. Thought I do know why I switched due to just feeling more at home in lighting and blue is very pretty [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1]
I honestly have no clue why I chose plague I think maybe because I thought it was cool. Thought I do know why I switched due to just feeling more at home in lighting and blue is very pretty
|Ello I'm Awoken, She/her, FR+8, I am a bunch of lizards in a coat, Profile dragon|
WyB8X7e.jpg
I had started in Shadow flight, cause I thought the dark and spooky would be a fun time. But I never did get myself settled there. Always having my eyes set on Ice, Plague, and Wind. As those where the other ones I was looking at when first picking.

I chosen to switch to ice soon after hatching my first clutch and it was an instant match for me!
I had started in Shadow flight, cause I thought the dark and spooky would be a fun time. But I never did get myself settled there. Always having my eyes set on Ice, Plague, and Wind. As those where the other ones I was looking at when first picking.

I chosen to switch to ice soon after hatching my first clutch and it was an instant match for me!
sAhQN8T.png1c269cdf42db7da4517ef214bf24f65e1fab3421.png 79bdf3e03f26ca763990aa3f58ff36a432f37c6b.pngfyRIUHP.png
I started playing in 2019 and was in Ice! I had asked my friend who recommended I play the game which flight had the least weaknesses (lol didn't know everything was balanced) and I love the cold and the frosty vibes of ice. However I ended up switching to lightning not too long after. I love the rain and lightning more than snow, and I really liked the bug themes and deserts. As it turns however here I am, thinking about moving to earth... earth eyes are amazing and brown is my favourite colour. We'll see if it ever happens :,)
I started playing in 2019 and was in Ice! I had asked my friend who recommended I play the game which flight had the least weaknesses (lol didn't know everything was balanced) and I love the cold and the frosty vibes of ice. However I ended up switching to lightning not too long after. I love the rain and lightning more than snow, and I really liked the bug themes and deserts. As it turns however here I am, thinking about moving to earth... earth eyes are amazing and brown is my favourite colour. We'll see if it ever happens :,)
Koresh.png

go check them out :] ^
I initially picked Lightning because I thought Stormcatcher looked cool, moved to ice for neutral white eyes, now I’m in light for dominance purposes + i like the aesthetic. (I do really like Arcane’s space aesthetic too and the only thing preventing me from moving there is that they almost never get dominance)
I initially picked Lightning because I thought Stormcatcher looked cool, moved to ice for neutral white eyes, now I’m in light for dominance purposes + i like the aesthetic. (I do really like Arcane’s space aesthetic too and the only thing preventing me from moving there is that they almost never get dominance)
When I started, I was not sure between Ice and shadow. I picked shadow flight because I just love the darkness and dark stuff.
I stayed there until sometime this year, when I finally, after years decided to switch to Ice. I love the cold and Winter. and I love Ice as a magic fantasy element.
I still love spooky dark stuff but they fit into the Ice flight too in my opinion.

(I loved Ice before there even was a certain disney movie, so this has nothing to do with it!!)
When I started, I was not sure between Ice and shadow. I picked shadow flight because I just love the darkness and dark stuff.
I stayed there until sometime this year, when I finally, after years decided to switch to Ice. I love the cold and Winter. and I love Ice as a magic fantasy element.
I still love spooky dark stuff but they fit into the Ice flight too in my opinion.

(I loved Ice before there even was a certain disney movie, so this has nothing to do with it!!)
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
Originally, I was in the wind flight. Decided to go for the fire flight because I thought it would be cool, y'know, with volcanoes and everything.
Originally, I was in the wind flight. Decided to go for the fire flight because I thought it would be cool, y'know, with volcanoes and everything.
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
Big fan of space and science and magic, especially when i first joined lol

At first the only thing I didn't totally love was the pink, but it's grown on me

I've been in the same flight since I joined way back in 2016, and I don't think I'll change now, I'm just too fond lol
Big fan of space and science and magic, especially when i first joined lol

At first the only thing I didn't totally love was the pink, but it's grown on me

I've been in the same flight since I joined way back in 2016, and I don't think I'll change now, I'm just too fond lol
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art of a green mirror plushie with brown buttone eyes. Art Shop
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Art of a red wildclaw from the chest up with pink feathers.
leaf
leaf
vintagefawn.png
im an arcane-borne who cosplays has other flights

im technically a magic trickster heheheh but the real reason is

PINK, SPACE AND THE REASON STAR WOOD STRAND IS APART OF MY LORE
evil lookin' thing hiding deep within the great arcanist forest? yes please
im an arcane-borne who cosplays has other flights

im technically a magic trickster heheheh but the real reason is

PINK, SPACE AND THE REASON STAR WOOD STRAND IS APART OF MY LORE
evil lookin' thing hiding deep within the great arcanist forest? yes please
7GFlGJN.pngu0zgn1V.pngCXKi6Gq.pngXGtgfcm.pngd3XCZt0.pngu0xFVz1.png6bJPt0y.pngMbe1yYW.pngn0nopNr.pngSwhjRD4.pnghaRlyz4.pngTkQY47D.pngxe4FQbY.pngUntitled339_20230721183750.pngUc6vApJ.png
lG9UFR1.png
Nature's lore seemed the most appealing to me :>
Nature's lore seemed the most appealing to me :>
4FoEmfRo_o.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11